Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the martinez man was arrested in the park this morning? He lives in 76.
Tonia is offline and doesn't allow PM's, so can someone help me find a time-stamped link or a time-stamped news report regarding P.M. being arrested in the park today? TIA

My post is being ignored/getting lost over there! :) I'll just post it here and this is my 3rd and last request. ;)

My post is being ignored/getting lost over there! :) I'll just post it here and this is my 3rd and last request. ;)

The other thread is too busy for me. I will scout this out to see if I can find anything.

Rhythmetic, I read about that too, I am trying to locate again where it was that I read it, but it showed he was arrested and it was like 3:30 in the am

Thanks I just don't understand why I cannot find anything. I don't think I'm slipping! I mean, Google is my FRIEND :D

One more thing....Soul had asked about he location of the pond in relation to the church and the Cantu home. I found this on the ************ website and I think it pretty much spells it out. (blink on crime)

**************************2009/04/07/sandra-cantu-case-church-is-crime-scene/

Clover Baptist is 6 mi from Irrigation Pond

Clover Baptist is 6 miles from the Dairy Farm irrigation pond where Sandra’s remains were found yesterday. A search participant from this weekends search efforts sent ************ an email which describes the immediate area to Tracy and that in their opinion this was the first accessible large body of water with significant “cover” for one to dump the suitcase.

The Church is less than 1/8 of a mile from the Cantu home.

Thanks I just don't understand why I cannot find anything. I don't think I'm slipping! I mean, Google is my FRIEND :D

If you are slipping then I have gone over the edge ... lol. I can't find anything yet either.

One more thing....Soul had asked about he location of the pond in relation to the church and the Cantu home. I found this on the ************ website and I think it pretty much spells it out. (blink on crime)
A search participant from this weekends search efforts sent ************ an email which describes the immediate area to Tracy and that in their opinion this was the first accessible large body of water with significant “cover” for one to dump the suitcase.

<respectfully snipped>

There are so many irrigation ponds and canals in the Tracy area. If the perp didn't want this to be discovered, there is a HUGE LONG irrigation canal that lines I-5 within 30 miles. This crime fits the usual pattern of nearby dumping.

Edit:
Interesting that it is 6 miles, which exactly corresponds to the work Tuba did on Amber DuBois's case.

thanks nurse, I found the meaning a couple hours ago. "Purple" courtesy of poster salvarenga. As mentioned, so far asteroid Purpurea does not show any tight connections. I am not going to comment any further on that beyond what I've already said in a post above, until after Soulscape and Tuba post their findings per new time-stamped material which will be coming in shortly.

Story is on HLN right now

FBI said that if they have retained a search warrent on the church they must really have something that leads them to it because it would be hard to get a search warrent for it.

Have you guys looked up Pastor yet?
I'll I could find was:
Clifford Lane Lawless
2/18/54
Galva, KS

No time for exact Natal yet

(earlier text deleted for irrelevancy) Interesting that it is exactly the same name, it's rather unusual.

People finders reports it as being 8/6/1941. I'll post the report on photobucket.

ETA Link:
http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo38/beckaroozie/C-L-Lawlss-1.jpg

I've also searched and can't even find an age on him to verify either date. Sorry but I have to quit for a while now. Be back later.

We had the year as 1931 because of one of the 'bkgnd search sites'.
We also have several 'bkgnd search' sites indicating he's 67 yrs old which would mean his birth year would be 1941.

That does appear to be the best date.

Edit:

I'm not going to spend any more time on this. He does appear to be from Washington when he was younger (saved in Wenatchee according to church website), but the 1941 date appears to be accurate.

From Classmates.com:

L. L.
* School: Brewster High School
Brewster, WA
Class of 1950

I'm thinking. Let me try the police blotter. I know someone linked the actual arrest report early this morning. Maybe on thread 4 in the main forum.

Salem

ETA: Nevermind - I see it was posted above. :)

We had the year as 1931 because of one of the 'bkgnd search sites'.
We also have several 'bkgnd search' sites indicating he's 67 yrs old which would mean his birth year would be 1941.

HELLO EVERYONE. .....PLEASE READ

In the link for the church, a bio indicates he was married in 1960, therefore he could not have been born in 1954.
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/Pastor1.html

??There were 2 sites that indicated 1931 which would make him approx 77 yr old now and 29 when he got married. ??

PLEASE LOOK AT HIS PHOTO ON THE LINK ABOVE although we don't know when the photo was taken.

It is likely he was born in 1941 which would make him 67 yrs old now as several other 'bkgnd search ' sites indicate. So if he was married in 1960, he would have been 19 yr old when he got married.
By the way, it appears his wife's name is Connie ( as noted in his bio )and she is currently 67 yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54