CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams said he saw them in the boat where she was found, right? I thought it was a sludge pond!

Also, this black man on the video, is thqat Williams from Oakland or Williams who lives near the preacher man?

That is Johnny Williams from Oakland (black man with coat and hat). Fred Williams is a church member in Tracy (white heavy-set man with moustache).

Edit: to say that I don't recall that Johnny Williams said WHERE exactly he saw them on a boat.

No, he is a member of the church. He told media that the suitcase was reported stolen.

Here is a pic. Thanks to the site where it was taken from, which is noted on the pic.

Thanks RL. He does look a little sacrey. And he is the one who first told the story about the suitcase being stolen?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't imagine anyone being on a boat on a collection pond used for irrigation. It's not a "fishing" pond. I am starting to discredit this Oakland dude. I'm still back on the preacher since they say they are "close". Hope an arrest is made in next 24 hrs and it's a slam dunk!

Williams said he saw them in the boat where she was found, right? I thought it was a sludge pond!

Also, this black man on the video, is thqat Williams from Oakland or Williams who lives near the preacher man?

If it was the retention pond he seen the boat at, my question is WTH is a guy from Oakland doing off the beaten path near Tracy?

Found it

Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html

Adding to this, here is a video of F.Williams. 4th one down at on the side.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Spotlight-on-Suitcase-in-Tracy-Girls-Disappearance-Death.html

If you watch the video in our post #203, this Williams from Oakland says he saw a girl in a boat with the man who was heavy-set w/ a mustache, last Thursday.

That would be 7 days after she was taken. So he then says if she was killed before April 2nd then he is wrong about it being Sandra that he saw. xox

Was it the guy explaining about the suitcase? He's a member of the church...said the suitcase was left or put in back of car before it was stolen. Somebody please remember...and have a link...I'm looking but my brain is tired. lol

The whole thing about the suitcase is suspicious anyway. Was it in a car, at the church in a shed, on its way to the church? Kinda like Misty's stories.

FOX40 NEWS: Sources have told FOX40 that an arrest in the Sandra Cantu case may be coming today. Unconfirmed. Details as the story unfolds.

http://twitter.com/FOX40

I hope this is true!!!!!

Sorry to make anyone backtrack, but I'm swamped and just checking in- what envelope?

Sorry if I'm making anyone repeat themselves:) I didn't see it in the last few pages,
Local news saying a letter "From Sandro to My Killer" was left at the memorial site AFTER everything was cleared away. They are saying it was put there between 4 and 4:30 in the morning.

That's my impression. The fact that he makes a big point to mention he had to drive from Oakland to hand in his tip makes me suspicious. Oakland is more than 40 mi. away from Tracy.

I think this man is just looking for his 15 mins. here is why.
1 Somewhere i read he told the TPD he could not recall what type of boat or even any of the numbers on it.So the TPD placed this tip down on the list.
2 The delta does run through Tracy . But IIRC it is no where near where her body was foind.

Not sure what to think of this... sounds like someone who is trying desperately to interject himself into the case. Could be well intentioned but I doubt if he's correct.

Sounds like he interjected his way right into us being able to dig up info on him.

Have to ask, but where is there a place to be out on a boat? I'm assuming he didn't mean the pond on the dairy farm. I don't see any other lakes nearby. Where would he have seen a man and little girl on a boat????
There are rivers nearby- the Old River, and the San Joaquin. It is Delta country and many people have speed boats.

Did anyone see a boat on the bank of the pond in the photos or a boat nearby? My point is, there's no reason to be out on a boat in this sort of pond. There's no dock or loading point to drive a trailer down in to unload a boat. If it were some sort of canoe or paddle boat, I would think it would be on the bank.

If it was the retention pond he seen the boat at, my question is WTH is a guy from Oakland doing off the beaten path near Tracy?
I said the same thing. It's not an impossible drive, but why is he doing it on a regular basis? Does he work in Tracy?

Everyone who is saying the man is probably just trying to get his 15 mins. is probably right. I still think F. Williams is hinky though, because of bringing up the whole suitcase thing, and I had just read an article about him on the site we can't link here that added to the hinkiness (hee! hinkiness).

Does anyone remember the maintainance man who was interviewed on some news in front of Sandra's memorial at mhp? For the life of me I cannot find the video of him. I remember some people on here liking him and commenting that he was a "straightshooter". Anyone remember him and have a link to his video. I remember him with a mustache and think that a maintenace guy would have every opportunity to take a little girl. i thought he was slimy.

I think this man is just looking for his 15 mins. here is why.
1 Somewhere i read he told the TPD he could not recall what type of boat or even any of the numbers on it.So the TPD placed this tip down on the list.
2 The delta does run through Tracy . But IIRC it is no where near where her body was foind.

The Delta runs on the north side of 205. IIRC if you follow Tracy Blvd AFTER ittakes the 90 degree left turn at Whitehall, you will run into a boat launch on the Delta (went skiing there many moons ago.

As far as police getting back to this guy on the tip, they rarely contact the tipsters unless they need them to testify in court. Police often do not even keep the family up to date on suspects in order not to possibly taint their testimony in a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
board_stiff