2009.05.05 Document Release: 700 More Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it I have to get ready/go to work! UGH...hopefully I will have docs to read when I get home! Thanks MM!

It usually goes to the media the same time that JB gets it.
Might not get uploaded to the news sites until late today or tomorrow morning. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Really? From what I recall, JB would get it and then the media would get it a few days later. Oh well, I hope I'm wrong!!!!

Maybe he got his super secret web server up and running and the only thing released was the documents that couldn't be, due to the fact that they hadn't gotten the secret server going.

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if the SA has someone watching this site. As soon as I post the Florida Discovery rules for all the world to see, out comes an additional 700 pages in record time following the last dump. Or, perhaps it is because of Baez pointing it out again that he is still waiting, sort of like the Kmart commercial, standing at the door for the midnight madeness sale, "Open, Open, Open..."

Well, poot----here I was thinking they popped out 700 pages cuz I have been so bored with having to watch JB and they decided to give me some meat to chew on. And now I find out it is cuz you are so smart. Thats what I get for thinkin huh.

From the article:
"Baez wants to know what kind of planning went into that operation to videotape Casey's reaction," DeForest said. "He said his main goal is just finding out what really happened inside the jail that day."

Boy - wouldn't it be nice if his "main goal" was to find out what really happened to Caylee on the day she was murdered?

If it was just released to Baez won't it take a few days to become public?

Not if Muzikman goes to the court house to get it...which I think he's probably already done since he does indeed know the exact number of pages. My guess is he's putting them up now.
Muzikman
23_30_1091.gif

Darn it I have to get ready/go to work! UGH...hopefully I will have docs to read when I get home! Thanks MM!

Just think----when you get home---there will be threads all organized and ready fer you. Don't work to hard so you won't be to tired to read.:blowkiss:

It usually goes to the media the same time that JB gets it.
Might not get uploaded to the news sites until late today or tomorrow morning. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

I am pretty sure that the media and public do not get it until at least a day or two after the defense. This gives the defense enough time to review it, and not get broadsided by media questions.

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if the SA has someone watching this site. As soon as I post the Florida Discovery rules for all the world to see, out comes an additional 700 pages in record time following the last dump. Or, perhaps it is because of Baez pointing it out again that he is still waiting, sort of like the Kmart commercial, standing at the door for the midnight madeness sale, "Open, Open, Open..."

Heck, I assumed you were kidding ... tough crowd today. :runaway:

I am pretty sure that the media and public do not get it until at least a day or two after the defense. This gives the defense enough time to review it, and not get broadsided by media questions.

You're probably right:), that makes perfect sense.

From the article:
"Baez wants to know what kind of planning went into that operation to videotape Casey's reaction," DeForest said. "He said his main goal is just finding out what really happened inside the jail that day."

Boy - wouldn't it be nice if his "main goal" was to find out what really happened to Caylee on the day she was murdered?

Slightly OT, but see Sua? That statement above is a perfect example of why you will never be shoved into the same category as JB when you pass the bar. And we'll all be sitting here rooting for you because you make posts like that.

the motions are posted on WFTV.....

Interestingly, the language that is used in the Sunshine Manual is "...once the material has been made available to the defense...." So, if it was just sitting there, it was available and I think the public has a right to see it now. However, the newspapers and stations have to get it redacted, uploaded, etc.

http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/sunmanual/1BB05D142D8E4724852566F3006C7A1A

From the article:

Post of the day. :clap:

Muzikman: as in a good old fashioned curling game,
hhhhhhuuuuuuuurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy! Hurrrrrrrry haaaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd!!!!!:blowkiss:

From the article:

Nono! Really! We want JB wasting any and all of his time and effort chasing down information about her reaction at the jail. Let him spend all of his time chasing down witnesses, and preparing testimony against it. Let him prepare all sort of motions to get it thrown out.

Only to have the SA not submit it at trial. While somewhat compelling, that reaction and the video tape of it is not a damning item. It occurs AFTER all of the other evidence has pretty much been found and made public. it occurs months after she was arrested for murder, so they had more then enough to go to trial without it. There is no "fruit of a poisoned tree" involved with it. If anything it might actually be a tad too predjudicial to use at trial.

It is an actually brilliant strategy for the SA to leave the tape dangling out there for JB to bark at like a rabid dog. Let him even get it thrown out. It keeps him and his attention away from the real damning evidence, like the initial 911 recordings.

I was just passin by ... what a suprise! Thanks everyone for posting!
Especially to my fine feathered friend, Muzikman. Tou rock man!

You're so right - I've been lurking mostly for a bit now and was thinking I was safe!!! LOL

I'm still not going to hold my breath that this will happen today. The hypoxia hurts too much!

Besides, they only release documents to the public on days that I work. Since I'm off today, you all are going to have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking