2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they found it already dead. :waitasec:

So did I. That's why, when I read in the last discovery that they had killed it, I was surprised.

It's not important enough to me to search for it but I'm sure that's what I read. :)

:waitasec: Better check the docs. The snake is separate from Caylee, yes. But it says in the docs that the meter guys killed the snake. :eek:

Just out have'n a little look-see to find bones, happened upon a snake, killed it and brought it over to the workplace to show all the co-workers and decided to keep it in the freezer. All in a days work - oh, was I supposed to be working? :confused:

Never in my life have I "met" so many strange people. :beamup:

Can you provide a link to where it says in the docs that Kronk killed the snake because as far as I knew the snake was found dead on the side of the road by Kronk's co-workers who were there with him on August 11th. It's discussed in the following document.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/daviddean.pdf

On page 5566, David D., one of Kronk's co-workers talks about taking the snake home and putting it in his freezer. He is actually the one who found the dead snake by almost stepping on it.

So did I. That's why, when I read in the last discovery that they had killed it, I was surprised.

It's not important enough to me to search for it but I'm sure that's what I read. :)

Thought I membered that the snake had been run over by a car. If that's the way it happened then now their buddies know they didn't kill it. LAIRS! J/K

Darn I feel bad for bringing this up. For the past 45 mins or so I've been rereading some of the docs surrounding RK. Every time they talk about the snake they skirt around the reason. They never elaborate reg dead or alive. The forensic report says tire mark probable cause of death. Yuri says "after you did whatever with the snake". I cannot find the place where I picked up that they said it was killed by one of RK's coworkers. When I read that they had killed the snake I knew that was interesting because I thought they had found a dead snake. I assumed everyone else would be reading it too. I'll look somemore tomorrow. Now this is really bugging me.

You won't find anything in the doc dumps about these guys killing the snake. It's consistently referred to as being found dead. Kronk mentions it in his first 911 call. Many posters have assumed that they did kill it when discussing the snake. I must have told five people that they didn't kill the snake.

This is about the black boots and Mossimo shoes that were said to be in the Pontiac when picked-up from the tow yard. I'm trying to figure out what went on with these two footwear. Apparently, they end up in the house laying in a pile of other footwear (see photo). But an OCSO report states that they were collected from the backseat. Shouldn't it say that they were collected from the house (with info from CA that they were originally in the car)? Who moved them from the house back into the car? I also remember a NG "bombshell" stating that these were in a "sealed paper bag". They are not in a sealed bag when we see them on the floor in the house. Is the sealed paper bag actually an OCSO evidence collection bag?

Attachments

• Enquirer Shoes and Boots.jpg
    Enquirer Shoes and Boots.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 29
  • boots and shoes.jpg
    boots and shoes.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 25
  • boots and shoes narration.jpg
    boots and shoes narration.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 22
This is about the black boots and Mossimo shoes that were said to be in the Pontiac when picked-up from the tow yard. I'm trying to figure out what went on with these two footwear. Apparently, they end up in the house laying in a pile of other footwear (see photo). But an OCSO report states that they were collected from the backseat. Shouldn't it say that they were collected from the house (with info from CA that they were originally in the car)? Who moved them from the house back into the car? I also remember a NG "bombshell" stating that these were in a "sealed paper bag". They are not in a sealed bag when we see them on the floor in the house. Is the sealed paper bag actually an OCSO evidence collection bag?

Very interesting points.
Related to: 2009.05.01 Doc Dump "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!
Tests on 22pr shoes.

My initial thought is: There is second set of boots plus shoes?

We have clear descriptions of pair boots and pair shoes taken from car. Collected when car was at forensics garage. p3193

Also total of 22 pairs collected from Anthony Home in Dec. I assume those are what is photographed?

The recent document describe test results for the 22 pr, but not the shoes and boots collected from the car back in July. NG did seem to be quite excited to report the boots and shoes in the car were found in sealed bags?

My initial thought is: There is second set of boots plus shoes?

There is. We have not seen any analysis of these yet.

Also total of 22 pairs collected from Anthony Home in Dec. I assume those are what is photographed?

Yes, the photo I attached shows black boots and shoes from the house. We have never seen photos of the ones that were in the car. Interestingly, the batch of shoes taken from KC's closet includes ones that are sizes 2 & 2.5. Obviously KC can't wear these, and yet they were still analyzed by the FBI for trace evidence.

There is. We have not seen any analysis of these yet.

Yes, the photo I attached shows black boots and shoes from the house. We have never seen photos of the ones that were in the car. Interestingly, the batch of shoes taken from KC's closet includes ones that are sizes 2 & 2.5. Obviously KC can't wear these, and yet they were still analyzed by the FBI for trace evidence.

The evidence numbers and details in your pic confirm that items from car were H-52025 items 32,33. These items are not covered in FBI test results. I notice that these items were not collected from the car until 8/6/08.
That coincides with search and evidence collected at the house, but I am surprised that the footwear was not collected when the car was first inspected in July?

The evidence numbers and details in your pic confirm that items from car were H-52025 items 32,33. These items are not covered in FBI test results. I notice that these items were not collected from the car until 8/6/08.
That coincides with search and evidence collected at the house, but I am surprised that the footwear was not collected when the car was first inspected in July?
I think I have solved my own problem. Plus NG's problem (One of them)

The docs p3193 are misleading, also log entry p3550 (Where NG went wrong)

On 8/6/08 the items WERE in sealed paper bags - LE evidence bags. They had been collected in July and were merely retrieved from evidence locker on 8/6/08, to be included with evidence from search of Anthony home. During search CA had pointed to shoes already collected from car, so LE added them to items collected at time of search

What is interesting is that CA either never removed the boots and shoes from the car... or, she removed them and then put them back. This is unlike the pants and the knife, which were taken from the car and not put back.

What is interesting is that CA either never removed the boots and shoes from the car... or, she removed them and then put them back. This is unlike the pants and the knife, which were taken from the car and not put back.

Perhaps she just did over the trunk?

An effort to get rid of the smell obviously coming from trunk. It the car was backed in to garage, trunk would be next to washing machine. Easy to imagine CA throwing anything washable straight in machine, taking out other items (knife etc) at same time. She does not seem to have got to car itself to remove shoes or doll or bag etc.

The pants and knife were in the cabin, not the trunk.

It's mentioned early in the investigation - probably a statement by CA (how else could it be known?). I remember being impressed that the pants stunk even though they weren't even in the trunk.

It's mentioned early in the investigation - probably a statement by CA (how else could it be known?). I remember being impressed that the pants stunk even though they weren't even in the trunk.

I just looked at list of things CA turned over in black garbage bag. It includes the doll. I am now intrigued to find description of what items were where before CA gathered them? Anybody got a reference?

I just looked at list of things CA turned over in black garbage bag. It includes the doll. I am now intrigued to find description of what items were where before CA gathered them? Anybody got a reference?

Here is Cindy talking about the pants being in the bin of the trunk 1-18 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related

Also, at the end of this, ( you can move the cursor forward) @ the 4min 50 second mark, listen to what CA says KC told Lee about Caylee's life will never be the same:confused:

The snake and Caylee are not related in any way. The snake was road kill on or about August 11, 2008. It was found by Kronk's co-workers along the side of the road on Suburban Drive on August 11th when Kronk first saw Caylee's remains, the snake was subsequently taken home and frozen thus halting all decomposition.

LE was/is very interested in the snake.

RK refers to a dead snake once each in two interviews.
LE says to RK "They didn't know if it was dead or alive." RK replies, "Right".

Chris G. is not asked dead/alive questions and offers nothing. But Chris cannot recall if he had his own vehicle or was with/in someone elses on 8/11.

DD says he took his shovel, picked up the snake and put it in the back of his truck. LE asks him how it died. DD has no idea how it died. When asked by LE, he replied it did not look like it got run over by a car. He will voluntarily give the snake to LE from his freezer where its been since he placed it there on 12/11 (cept for he took it out a few times to look at it and take pics of it). :) For you MamaBear. :)

Where can we find ALL FBI reports together?

Someone had provided a link where I read "they Killed the snake". It was written on the top part of a form.

The forensic report shows that the snake died from being run over with a car.

The piece of info I cannot re-find is where LE states "they killed the snake".

If anyone knows where this is, please post it here. Thank you.

[/B]

Here is Cindy talking about the pants being in the bin of the trunk 1-18 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related

Also, at the end of this, ( you can move the cursor forward) @ the 4min 50 second mark, listen to what CA says KC told Lee about Caylee's life will never be the same:confused:
Thanks.
Shame to have to see and listen to CA again! :cow:

But that does confirm the pants WERE in the trunk along with blue crate and clothes hangers.

The knife or toothbrush not mentioned?

I have always thought the Doll, backpack, papers were in the car and not the trunk?

I am sure this was all described early on?

LE was/is very interested in the snake.

RK refers to a dead snake once each in two interviews.
LE says to RK "They didn't know if it was dead or alive." RK replies, "Right".

Chris G. is not asked dead/alive questions and offers nothing. But Chris cannot recall if he had his own vehicle or was with/in someone elses on 8/11.

DD says he took his shovel, picked up the snake and put it in the back of his truck. LE asks him how it died. DD has no idea how it died. When asked by LE, he replied it did not look like it got run over by a car. He will voluntarily give the snake to LE from his freezer where its been since he placed it there on 12/11 (cept for he took it out a few times to look at it and take pics of it). :) For you MamaBear. :)

Where can we find ALL FBI reports together?

Someone had provided a link where I read "they Killed the snake". It was written on the top part of a form.

The forensic report shows that the snake died from being run over with a car.

The piece of info I cannot re-find is where LE states "they killed the snake".

If anyone knows where this is, please post it here. Thank you.

I think it was road kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member