With every interview the A's do they are going against what LE & SA advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this trial is over LE should lock the door and never let them in again.
They gave LE a huge FU from the start. JMO
... and let's not forget they have to operate in the same town as TES now. That would cast a mighty big shadow IMO. I hope this "business" never gets off the ground. Caylee deserves her name to be associated with something much loftier than this.

OT- I'd like to say that this thread has some of the most insightful posts I've read on the dynamics of this family...thanks everyone.

I was unfortunately involved in a criminal case that was high profile, involved kidnapping, rape, and the perp fleeing through several different states in the south while he was an escaped prisoner. Myself and my family were invited to be on America's Most Wanted, stormed by the local media, (they found out and contacted my 76 year old grandmother) bless her heart, and some of the tabloid news shows. During this time both LE and the Prosecutors office advised me not to talk to anyone as it would hinder the prosecution of the case. The man that did these horrible things to me plea bargained to 4 life sentences. In my opinion the reason the A's are doing these interviews is not only for the $$ but to hinder LE and the SA office in prosecuting KC. I know that I feel that every time I hear CA tell a mis truth or a different story that I think it should help the prosecution but I could be wrong. Having been through a tragedy of my own and still reliving it many years later I can tell you for certain that the facts and your memory don't change. It is my belief that with every interview the A's schedule is there way of giving LE and the prosecutor the excuse my language "the Finger". What are the opinions of others and are the A's trying to do more than just obstruct justice?:furious:
G-d bless you!

IMO...they're looking to make nicey nice so LE will refer victims or endorse their "Foundation" in some way. Lots of luck with that. CA has a very short memory.

At the risk of sounding like a coldhearted person, I get the impression that the "Caylee Bears" are a promotional freebie to promote the 'foundation', and first responders are their endorsers/promoters.

They should pay for a booth at a trade fair like other businesses. This is NOT a goodwill venture, it is employment and income for the couple.

There I said it.

Not to mention they think they can council people through such things when they haven't even begun their own ordeal ....not by a long shot

At the risk of sounding like a coldhearted person, I get the impression that the "Caylee Bears" are a promotional freebie to promote the 'foundation', and first responders are their endorsers/promoters.

They should pay for a booth at a trade fair like other businesses. This is NOT a goodwill venture, it is employment and income for the couple.

There I said it.

I seriously doubt that LE or Fire depts will use this bear. It's little sweater has the CMAF logo on it! That would make it look like LE or any other first responder is endorsing that foundation. I can't see them doing that. That little bear is like a furry business card!!:furious:

Not to mention they think they can council people through such things when they haven't even begun their own ordeal ....not by a long shot

Wonder who has counseled the A's. If they are going to council peeps then they should go for some for themselves. Oh never mind---the Kid Fs. counseled them. DUH! I think they ought to go sell Amway.

Wonder who has counseled the A's. If they are going to council peeps then they should go for some for themselves. Oh never mind---the Kid Fs. counseled them. DUH! I think they ought to go sell Amway.

I'm sure most of Denis and Sherri's "counseling" was about the business of making money off distressed people caught in awful situations! That's how D&S found G&C in the first place! If you read the Kidfinders website, I think it's built on the same principal as Amway!:rolleyes:

I'm sure most of Denis and Sherri's "counseling" was about the business of making money off distressed people caught in awful situations! That's how D&S found G&C in the first place! If you read the Kidfinders website, I think it's built on the same principal as Amway!:rolleyes:

That's a scary thought. *shudder*

You gotta figure in Conway in the counseling too.... it's a tangled mess.

I can't help but wonder that when this whole nasty mess finally goes to trial, if they will have somehow gotten enough interviews with people like coworkers of CA; neighbors to the A's; and maybe coworkers to LA----that it will all be very clear to the jury what kind of people the A's really are. I just can't imagine that CA could carry on in an office setting with peers for years on end without them knowing what sort of a person she really is, day in and day out! I don't think KC all of a sudden "snapped" and exploded, from all that I've read and heard, she was a very deliberate type of person, much like her mother!

Skamania Granny to 9.9 (newest grand baby due any day now!)

I seriously doubt that LE or Fire depts will use this bear. It's little sweater has the CMAF logo on it! That would make it look like LE or any other first responder is endorsing that foundation. I can't see them doing that. That little bear is like a furry business card!!:furious:
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are turned away, from a LE agency...(OCSO ?) with their little bears.

Bold mine.

OMG I hope you are kidding!

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are turned away, from a LE agency...(OCSO ?) with their little bears.

Wouldn't you rather be next to LE cheering them .... I will be right beside you :clap::clap::clap:

"we'll start with OCSO."

Uhm, suck-holing at this late date ain't gonna help before the trial. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't you rather be next to LE cheering them .... I will be right beside you :clap::clap::clap:
Oh YEAH, if I had my choice...you would think that the rejection they got in Satsuma would be enough ! It will be interesting to see just how many LE agencies take their little bears. What nerve !

There I said it.
I didn't find anything sincere about her Caylee Bear spiel...and I really hate to say that. She seemed so awkward in discussing it.

"we'll start with OCSO."

Uhm, suck-holing at this late date ain't gonna help before the trial. :rolleyes:
Have we EVER heard this family come forward and truly thank EVERYONE for their assistance over all those months?

You read my mind...wondering if there's a franchise in the works.

It's my opinion that this very hubris the As are exhibiting regarding KC's alleged guilt is a main source of her current problem, i.e., the death penaty case before her. KC and her family have alienated the very people who literally hold her flawed life in their hands. While all LE ostensibly are seeking justice, it is hoped the truly vengeful are few and far between, and surely if KC showed remorse and true grief, showed that she was capable of feeling any love at all toward anyone other than herself, and George, Cindy and Lee got off the high horses and shut their mouths about KC's innoncence, letting it play out in a courtroom instead of in the street, then possible the tide of public opinion would not have turned so resolutely against them. Each interview adds to the staggering pile of contradictions, lies, half-truths, mis-statements and general ****e that the proscutors can use against both them and KC at a later date. These are not wise people. They are quick to anger and, expecially in Cindy's case, to stew and fume over a perceived slight. They just aren't likeable folks; they act quirky and very squirelly. I defended them many times early on, cut them enormous slack because I thought that their grief had genuinely blinded them to the reality of the situaion. But it goes further than that; they are actvely trying to obfuscate the truth of the matter. They aren't simply standing firmly behind their daughter, they are trying to manipulate the media and the public with their frequent interviews and explosive depositions. If they would just humble themselves a little bit and allow that is within the realm of possibility, not even probability, that KC killed Caylee, they would be surprised at how peoples perceptions of them might change. Nobody likes to be made a fool of, to be treated as if you aren't smart enough to figure out the real deal and will swallow an outrageous lie.

Have we EVER heard this family come forward and truly thank EVERYONE for their assistance over all those months?
No. You know as late as the memorial I was still hoping they would thank TES, TM and those who searched for Caylee. Hard to believe that I had any hope of that happening, but that's what I was looking for. All those people who gave their time, effort to look for a missing child, I can not fathom any family not saying THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti