With every interview the A's do they are going against what LE & SA advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Nope, I'm just a student of human behavior.

I did think about possibly going into psychiatry or social work as a career but I think I would have found it to be too disturbing for my own comfort. The analyst in me would have been very happy, the idealist in me would have been devastated.

I lurked as a reader at WS for a really long time before finally jumping in and speaking up. I'm glad I finally did - everyone has made me feel so welcome. I told my Hubby that I felt like I had found my "peeps"! :blowkiss:

Sorry for being so OT!

Yep, you definitely found your peeps! :) Welcome!

I find this family to be extremely scary and it is true that the one who is the loudest commands the most attention, yet the one who is the softest can often be the most deadliest. Just look at snakes. I think when this case goes to trial we'll all be floored. BTW, the fact that the 700 page documents haven't been released to the press is quite telling, don't you think? There must be something there they don't want the public to know.

There is a very simple reason that the A's talk so much.

They keep on talking so that they don't have to listen.

It's a classic coping mechanism for people who have secrets to hide, who have flaws they can't face, who are desperate to control the chaos (both without and within). They are frantically trying to quiet that nagging little voice in your head (you know the one that tells them Casey did it). They are trying to drown out that little voice.

It is also the "steam roller" technique. Defeat the other person by simply overwhelming them with noise. Talk louder, longer and faster than the other person and eventually you will win by wearing them out.

Many of Casey's friends have specifically pointed out how much she talks and we can see that for ourselves in the interviews. You can clearly see that both she and Cindy don't even seem to hear the questions they are being asked. They will often acknowledge unpleasant information (facts that contradict their position) with an "uh-huh" (Cindy) or an "Oh I know" (Casey) and then proceed to go directly back to whatever yarn they were spinning at the time.

Cindy put it best when she said "Just because it is said doesn't mean it means anything". So sadly true with the A's.

Thank you for this post!

Talking about how they just agree with and continue on and on despite they know they've gotten caught.....
so reminded me of that first phone call home Casey made where she says "Waste. Huge waste" and continues on into her temper tantrum/bullying ways looking to get her BF's number!

Right in the middle she stops and says to her friend Christine, "Honey, you know I love you. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt my daughter."

(I'm just the best mom in the entire world and if you love me you'll realize that and not question me. Just give me my BF's # and stop worrying about that little girl)

It's all about what THEY have to say. Who is listening to THEM. NOT what any one else sees, hears or thinks.
Or says.

Yep, you definitely found your peeps! :) Welcome!

I find this family to be extremely scary and it is true that the one who is the loudest commands the most attention, yet the one who is the softest can often be the most deadliest. Just look at snakes. I think when this case goes to trial we'll all be floored. BTW, the fact that the 700 page documents haven't been released to the press is quite telling, don't you think? There must be something there they don't want the public to know.

I know - I want to see those documents. I really wonder what the hold up is....

I know - I want to see those documents. I really wonder what the hold up is....
Could it be the "reason" that the death penalty was brought back? LE does have the right...as does the defense...to go before the judge and ask that it be exempt from seeing the light of "Sunshine". We haven't heard of any recent challenges...but there very well may have been. JMO

I just wanted to say........... I know we couldn't be jurors because of the sheer volume of info we have researched/read/posted etc etc

BUT I don't think they know this. Yet.

They're learning this all on the fly by, or seat of their pants, and just to cover everything that may come along next they're going to take no chances or hold no prisoners! IMO, they often get too far ahead of themselves, as in doing/saying publicly all that they have in their crazy attempts to fend off justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname