With every interview the A's do they are going against what LE & SA advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You know as late as the memorial I was still hoping they would thank TES, TM and those who searched for Caylee. Hard to believe that I had any hope of that happening, but that's what I was looking for. All those people who gave their time, effort to look for a missing child, I can not fathom any family not saying THANK YOU.
Are you kidding ? Thank you? Are you asking too much? this is The Anthonys we are talking about....
they were angry with these volunteers; they wanted a garment with Caylees scent so they can track her.

They did not want Caylee found they even gave LE the Dog brush instead of a Caylee Brush to divert them.
You want a THANK YOU? I am getting more and more disgusted by those people by the minute. :furious::furious:

Still have my battered but well read Road Less Traveled!

If I was unfortunate enough to be in the A's family, I'd send C/G/L & C each a copy of The People of the Lie.

With a nice little note attached.

Telling them to STOP!

Right on! In fact, you'll recall that Peck recommends how imperative it is
for professionals who work with "people of the lie" to confront them with
the ramifications and implicit evil of perpetuating their lies as a way of life.
He sees this as the only way to save these "malignant narcissists" and those whose lives they impact destructively. (This is contrary to the usual way of
treating those of us who have "normal" narcissistic issues.)

I wonder if there's any professional working on this case (yet) who could
effectively confront anyone in the A family and tell them, as you suggest,
"STOP it!"

I didn't find anything sincere about her Caylee Bear spiel...and I really hate to say that. She seemed so awkward in discussing it.

Right there is the recipe for failure, And fail they will :)

Verité;3751926 said:
the ramifications and implicit evil of perpetuating their lies as a way of life.
He sees this as the only way to save these "malignant narcissists" and those whose lives they impact destructively. (This is contrary to the usual way of

"STOP it!"

Maybe one day they will learn hey they did stop chewing gum so maybe they will come around and see the error of thier ways ..I wonder what do they think of themselves after watching the interview.. I think Lee might get it he has stayed away...of course he may have been appointed CEO of the foundation...just to busy ...

Verité;3751926 said:

"STOP it!"

Unfortunately this has begun to crumble and it may be to late to stop it...Nor would they listen.
I think they are going to crash after this Summer.The court Case has to bring in something to nail this case.
I cant wait for the trial. They are not innocent by a long shot.
After the trial they may finally STOP it.....

But this case will have broken a mold/pattern of some kind for the "A"s as they were, will not be the same, but the remaining are a breed that for one thing we can say will continue to live a lifestyle that is estranged from truth, and sincerity. Not their vibe.
Caylee will be a memory as Cindy said.

I really want to read that book,but I'm so afraid I'll start analyzing everyone and myself!
I have several adopted children,all with various issues.I can see that I've probably let things slide that I shouldn't have,and vow to be a better parent.I owe it to them to help them bcome responsible,caring adults.It so hard sometimes,but I think of the A's and stick to it. Watching them has helped me be a better parent,I hope.
On the other hand ,I am nothing like Cindy! LOL

The book does have the effect of decreasing our denial of the many common, but oh so destructive lies which we may be exposed to every day.
Initially, as my consciousness was raised, I'd have to put the book aside after short readings & go back to it later.

But, Miss James, my dear, from the caring sound of your emphasis on wanting to do the best for your kids, I seriously doubt that it would affect
you negatively. There's a big difference between "letting things slide" (ohh, I'm a pro at that!) and completely distorting reality through scolding
everyone else while presenting oneself as ultra-righteous (such as we have heard and continue to hear from the A's).

Bless you for your work with children!

Are you kidding ? Thank you? Are you asking too much? this is The Anthonys we are talking about....
they were angry with these volunteers; they wanted a garment with Caylees scent so they can track her.

They did not want Caylee found they even gave LE the Dog brush instead of a Caylee Brush to divert them.
You want a THANK YOU? I am getting more and more disgusted by those people by the minute. :furious::furious:

Remember this KC is in jail her freedom has been taken away (gives me a little piece of mind that she is miserable locked in a cage) and I am positive she will be found guilty of this crime does that help some...the rents know in thier cold dark hearts that she is guilty too,,,i was enjoying seafood on the grill outside on a pretty mothers day KC stuck in cell eating fruit roldupsand juice boxes... I have s 15yr old daughter who i have a tendecy to try and control so on my part i'm learning to let her make her own decisions because she perfectly capable and I don't want a kc on my hands in a few yearsshe wants get in to soccer and swimming ..listen i need more advice and suggestions if you any one has any i would apreciate the advice...TIA Dgail

Respectfully snipped...

Going back to the tv appearances - I've never seen anyone with as many tics and tells as George. His grimaces, that weird smile, the eye fluttering, the constant coffee cup touching, the inability to look anyone in the eye...

GA's got more wild ticks than a hounddog! :crazy:

In my eyes the part that gave him up is that he acted normal at the beginning.
That is very covert. He was so into being cooperative and charming :rolleyes: :puke:
But with a little time I saw through him....

thank God my Mother taught me to "watch the charmers"
We had a distant uncle that was very charming - my Mom did not find him a charm at all.
My father on the other hand was also Very Charming...
But mom taught me how to see the difference. Some are pure that was my Dad...
Some are covert, that was my distant uncle. That IS GA...
I do know the difference. Thanks MOM :) RIP

------------------------------
One thing my mother told me,"still waters run deep". the one who tries to show no temper is the one to look out for :croc:

The bombshell of this interview for me is where CA says (in response to LK asking about KC's partying during the 31 days)

I think she was just coping and grieving as best she could.

What???

So in KC's story, Zani has Caylee during this time...as a matter of fact, in KC's story, doesn't she even speak to Caylee by phone during this time, when Caylee is telling her about her favorite book?

So why is she grieving??

To summarize, if I understand Cindy correctly, after Zani kidnapped Caylee, Casey says "OMG, my daughter's been kidnapped, I'm grieving, even though she's still alive and I just talked to her on the phone. How will I cope? Better throw on something short and sleazy and get a good drunk on at my favorite club..."

She just told the world on national television that KC was grieving during the 31 days....

Actually, when LE ask for Caylee's hair brush---CA went and got KC's hair brush. Later LE came back and ask for Caylee's tooth brush and after they left (Tracy was there--LP's helper--the one who stayed in the house--girl) CA LOL and said she should have given them the dog tooth brush.

In a very short time, I've come to deeply respect your opinion. I actually had goosepbumps reading this. I'm dying to know - are you in the mental health field perhaps? Psychologist? Psychiatrist? Social Worker? You really do show a great deal of insight in a family that gives the word complex a whole new meaning.

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Nope, I'm just a student of human behavior.

I did think about possibly going into psychiatry or social work as a career but I think I would have found it to be too disturbing for my own comfort. The analyst in me would have been very happy, the idealist in me would have been devastated.

I lurked as a reader at WS for a really long time before finally jumping in and speaking up. I'm glad I finally did - everyone has made me feel so welcome. I told my Hubby that I felt like I had found my "peeps"! :blowkiss:

Sorry for being so OT!

The bombshell of this interview for me is where CA says (in response to LK asking about KC's partying during the 31 days)

I think she was just coping and grieving as best she could.

What???

So in KC's story, Zani has Caylee during this time...as a matter of fact, in KC's story, doesn't she even speak to Caylee by phone during this time, when Caylee is telling her about her favorite book?

So why is she grieving??

To summarize, if I understand Cindy correctly, after Zani kidnapped Caylee, Casey says "OMG, my daughter's been kidnapped, I'm grieving, even though she's still alive and I just talked to her on the phone. How will I cope? Better throw on something short and sleazy and get a good drunk on at my favorite club..."

She just told the world on national television that KC was grieving during the 31 days....
I just rewatched the interview and I caught LK about to say something about what she had said...I imagine something along the lines that Caylee hadn't been found so why was she grieving? He stopped his line of thinking...CA looked disgusted...like he had just crossed over to the dark side...to the land of the "bloggers".

Hard to believe I held out hope for that long, I know. I kept thinking that these people would wake up one day and return to their senses, problem is I couldn't accept that they had no "sense" to return to.

She must have... but with any corporation such as Lies, Obfuscation and Manipulation Anthony Incorporated, I'm sure you don't want that lady in charge.

I know the Anthonys are coached... but gee whiz, Brad... *sigh* He's making them look like even bigger fools than they already are. Bad bad PR... It's gonna come back to bite them in the butt, I'm sure.

LOL coached ?? I wish they were...
No coach can produce that :waitasec:
that was born :crazy:

I was unfortunately involved in a criminal case that was high profile, involved kidnapping, rape, and the perp fleeing through several different states in the south while he was an escaped prisoner. Myself and my family were invited to be on America's Most Wanted, stormed by the local media, (they found out and contacted my 76 year old grandmother) bless her heart, and some of the tabloid news shows. During this time both LE and the Prosecutors office advised me not to talk to anyone as it would hinder the prosecution of the case. The man that did these horrible things to me plea bargained to 4 life sentences. In my opinion the reason the A's are doing these interviews is not only for the $$ but to hinder LE and the SA office in prosecuting KC. I know that I feel that every time I hear CA tell a mis truth or a different story that I think it should help the prosecution but I could be wrong. Having been through a tragedy of my own and still reliving it many years later I can tell you for certain that the facts and your memory don't change. It is my belief that with every interview the A's schedule is there way of giving LE and the prosecutor the excuse my language "the Finger". What are the opinions of others and are the A's trying to do more than just obstruct justice?:furious:
I am so sorry for what you went through and are continuing to go through. I pray that God continues to give you strength to endure and preservere.

You are right about the A's, however, CA isn't speaking "mistruths"... she is telling lies. I like to call it what it is. She is just a bold face liar just like her daughter. She tries to say that KC has told some "mistruths" so that maybe that can make light of the seriousness about where and what she did to Caylee and of the "discrepancies" of KC's stories to LE.

The A's are trying to come across as these "grieving grandparents" who are caught between a rock and a hard place. They have lost a granddaughter, and now may lose a daughter. They want to have us question whether or not they are "in denial" over what has been portrayed of their daughter by LE and the media, when in reality - they are perpetrators themselves. They are perpetrating Caylee's memory by selling her private photos and videos, starting a so-called "foundation" in her name with a boat to find missing children? (when they never even looked for her themselves) and going on a media tour for monetary gain. These are not grieving grandparents! I find it appalling that they try to insult the intelligence of the potential jury pool. :mad:

I'm in agreement with you, they are sticking the finger to LE and the SA. I hope that after KC's trial is over, charges are brought against these parents! :behindbar

Good luck to you SDavidson, and God Bless you.

I do hope that if LE did tell them to lay low and not talk they will give them a really hard time at the trial.
I do want them to be tripping all over themselves because they should not have cleaned any car at all.
LE dad knows that very well. :mad:
They should have given the search team a Caylee Garment so that the baby is found much sooner. :mad:
I do want them to pay for that :furious:

While some say just the mention of the name Peter Benevides makes a room scatter...
I imagine that LE Dad would know his way around that too.
So I am not impressed with GA's choices of how to handle a problem.
GA is starting to make my skin crawl.
CA is just trying to punch her way out of this mess, but has no clue how.
Whenever there is one that is really loud I Begin to look at the more quit one there in lies many answers.

I kind of feel sorry for Casey...Maybe jail is more sane then home?
But I am starting to think that the "A"s want us to say that.
Especially since they do read what the bloggers think.

They are more concerned with their new job then with the bozo that is
representing their daughter on a DP charge :bang: :crazy:
I would be on every TV station screaming that he is inept
and will hang her due to his lack of knowledge.

I don't & won't ever feel sorry for Casey cuz she made her own choices............... including the murder of her child and having the worst parents on earth is no excuse.

But, ITA with you, this is their aim second to their new "job". However, they are so far off from hitting the mark because their own interest is their best interest. Not Casey's.

It's their neat & perfect little house they are trying to sell us, and sell us hard.

Trouble is, no one's buying cuz we've already seen what's really inside. And it's so bad we cannot believe they're actually still at it.

There is nothing they can ever do to change our minds about their evil daughter yet they go on tv with the most ridiculous statements:
"That was just the one time" and "We thought of this back in SEPTEMBER" and "That may have been her way of grieving" BS!

It just shocks and insults our intelligence.
We may be just "bloggers" BUT
We are also members of the tv viewing public........ as well as potential jurors!!!

This is WHY we irk them so much.

Actually, when LE ask for Caylee's hair brush---CA went and got KC's hair brush. Later LE came back and ask for Caylee's tooth brush and after they left (Tracy was there--LP's helper--the one who stayed in the house--girl) CA LOL and said she should have given them the dog tooth brush.
I'm still laughing at this. I can just picture it happening and her trying to fool LE. :floorlaugh:

Verité;3752000 said:
The book does have the effect of decreasing our denial of the many common, but oh so destructive lies which we may be exposed to every day.
Initially, as my consciousness was raised, I'd have to put the book aside after short readings & go back to it later.

But, Miss James, my dear, from the caring sound of your emphasis on wanting to do the best for your kids, I seriously doubt that it would affect
you negatively. There's a big difference between "letting things slide" (ohh, I'm a pro at that!) and completely distorting reality through scolding
everyone else while presenting oneself as ultra-righteous (such as we have heard and continue to hear from the A's).

Bless you for your work with children!

ITA!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members