2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a bit, ok a lot OT, but does anyone else remember something about someone saying they were watching a cookery programme about meringe making during the scott peterson case and it being proven that this was a lie?
am i remembering this correctly?
am i loosing it?:waitasec:

The Greta Interview....GA is discussing what show he was watching and he starts to say news and CA squeezees his leg or hand and guides him to "before work" and then it becomes a cooking show. So, with that interview, and CA interuption and guidance on what to say...I have never believed GA.:confused:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=2963775&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

:confused:
Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?

CA says everything was fine the night of the 15th-no fight-CA tucked KC and Caylee in bed.
GA says everything was fine when KC left with Caylee on the 16th-KC tells GA she and Caylee will be spending the night with the nanny because of working late
Someone apparently forgot to give LA that page of script re-write before he blabbed to LP and JG and who knows who else!
LA screwed up the Ozzie and Harriet portrait G&C were trying so hard to pull off! According to C&G everything was fine-no fighting+no choking+no anger+no rage=NO MOTIVE FOR MURDER!

Three words for the Anthonys ...

Lie Detector Test.

How about it? Has anyone in the family volunteered to take one?

In some jurisdictions--don't know about Florida--the results of lie detector tests are not admissible as evidence. Doesn't mean they're not administered, but the results may not be admissible as evidence. ::runs off to check Florida's rules of evidence:: Here's some quick-and-dirty research. They usually don't come in, it appears. http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/23/lie-detector-test-ruled-admissible-rarety-collier-/

:confused:
Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?
Motive.....it fits into the story line.
If Casey left in a huff after a big fight the night of the 15th it puts her in a bad state of mind,possibly wanting revenge on CA and using Caylee to get it.
In George's version everything was hunky dorey.Casey and Caylee left for the nanny's and work ,just like any other day. It fits right in with Casey dropping Caylee at the nanny's and the nanny took her.
There is just soooo much about this entire family and how they operated that we still don't know.I think most of the lies started from hiding family secrets more than saving KC.I really believe that if throwing KC under the bus would keep their family secrets hidden they would do it.
It's so hard to completely figure them out.
But George gave that statement to LE at the beginning and now he's stuck with it.
edit to add: a lot of this has to do with saying there was no fight with CA and she didn't try to choke Casey IMO

In some jurisdictions--don't know about Florida--the results of lie detector tests are not admissible as evidence. Doesn't mean they're not administered, but the results may not be admissible as evidence. ::runs off to check Florida's rules of evidence:: Here's some quick-and-dirty research. They usually don't come in, it appears. http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/23/lie-detector-test-ruled-admissible-rarety-collier-/

CA, GA & LA have not submitted to a polygraph examination.

The Greta Interview....GA is discussing what show he was watching and he starts to say news and CA squeezees his leg or hand and guides him to "before work" and then it becomes a cooking show. So, with that interview, and CA interuption and guidance on what to say...I have never believed GA.:confused:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=2963775&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

I remember that interview well

IMO George was lying & Cindy wanted to make sure that he was careful what he said.

George kept saying that..."It was just like any other Normal day"

If they both lied that means that they has to spend time going over their story in order to get the facts right.

My question is when did they do this?

Was it befoe or after July 15th...?

While I distrust the A's a lot...even more so than LP...LP isn't exactly someone I believe entirely. Sorry. It just seems like you can't bring up some of the swarminess of LP and his background without other posters comparing his truthfulness to the A's. The A's are liars and they've got their reasons ($$$ + getting KC out of jail, etc...). But I still believe that LP is not entirely truthful either and he has his reasons ($$$ + publicity...etc).

I am not so naive to believe that either party is entirely truthful.

CA says everything was fine the night of the 15th-no fight-CA tucked KC and Caylee in bed.
GA says everything was fine when KC left with Caylee on the 16th-KC tells GA she and Caylee will be spending the night with the nanny because of working late
Someone apparently forgot to give LA that page of script re-write before he blabbed to LP and JG and who knows who else!
LA screwed up the Ozzie and Harriet portrait G&C were trying so hard to pull off! According to C&G everything was fine-no fighting+no choking+no anger+no rage=NO MOTIVE FOR MURDER![/QUOTE
How can anyone give any credibility to a story that has "casey" and "working" in the same sentence. He knew she wasn't. Also, no mother on this planet tucks a 22 yr. old into bed, especially such a belligerant one as KC. These statements are absurd.

Correct. I was responding to a post suggesting that they should. I was just pointing out that the results of such a polygraph examination would be unlikely to be admissible.

George said KC wasn't due home on the 16th (what KC told him-staying overnight at zani's) Why then would KC say she went to sawgrass to pick up Caylee?

The stories don't jive.

One thing that LP has on the credibility side....he isn't spouting off some unbelievable crap. He is being pretty demure about it.
Simply saying Lee said something different, and IMO, way more likely. She left in a fit of rage with the baby, and the baby became the victim.

How can anyone give any credibility to a story that has "casey" and "working" in the same sentence. He knew she wasn't. Also, no mother on this planet tucks a 22 yr. old into bed, especially such a belligerant one as KC. These statements are absurd.

I have tried to envision that tender moment of Cindy pulling Casey's blankie up under her chin and wishing her sweet dreams of sugar plums............:rolleyes:

I remember that interview well

IMO George was lying & Cindy wanted to make sure that he was careful what he said.

George kept saying that..."It was just like any other Normal day"

If they both lied that means that they has to spend time going over their story in order to get the facts right.

My question is when did they do this?

Was it befoe or after July 15th...?

It was obviously shortly before this interview because GA still couldn't get the timeline correct with cameras rolling and Greta sitting right there in their living room.

Nah, it doesn't happen. I'll give that he says "news - food thing I watch" but Cindy isn't even touching him. And the only thing she says is "before you go to work". Her left hand is on the couch arm opposite GA, and her right hand is draped over her lap away from GA. I really can't see any coercion here on her part. Now, GA may be lying, but it's all him.

And Jesse G. did volunteer and take a polygraph. LP said he would have no problem taking one.

That none of Caylee's own family volunteered to take one to verify their integrity and honesty speaks volumes to me.

To be honest the last 22 year old I tucked in was one that I had just held her hair back after she threw her guts up in the bathroom after a night out on the town and I put her into bed to keep her from boucing from wall to wall and knocking my pictures off.....a Mothers work is never done:bang:

While I distrust the A's a lot...even more so than LP...LP isn't exactly someone I believe entirely. Sorry. It just seems like you can't bring up some of the swarminess of LP and his background without other posters comparing his truthfulness to the A's. The A's are liars and they've got their reasons ($$$ + getting KC out of jail, etc...). But I still believe that LP is not entirely truthful either and he has his reasons ($$$ + publicity...etc).

I am not so naive to believe that either party is entirely truthful.

As I've said before, I am not a complete believer in LP. However, I do completely believe that GA was not truthful about seeing KC at 1 pm that day.

To be honest the last 22 year old I tucked in was one that I had just held her hair back after she threw her guts up in the bathroom after a night out on the town and I put her into bed to keep her from boucing from wall to wall and knocking my pictures off.....a Mothers work is never done:bang:
Okay, but it wasn't right after you choked her. You don't go from being so angry at someone you want to choke them- in a matter of minutes- to tucking them into bed, unless you're on drugs or psychotic (my apologies to the psychotic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark