Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they ask for RC's pay and life insurance records? Do they think RC took out life insurance on Sheri and the boys???
They want to make certain that Chris wasn't a ghost on his payroll and Sheri wasn't included on a life insurance policy to be paid out to Chris. ;)

I am so glad they're allowed in. I cannot imagine the anguish Sheri's family must be experiencing, watching that rat CC haul stuff out of the house and trash the neighbors' memorial. It boggled my mind that the Colemans were allowed to remove anything so soon after the murders. I understand that LE knew who their suspect was, etc., but still...

Hang on there, before you get yourself too excited! :crazy: :) The judge had no basis to deny the request. :)
==============
Bet a news truck will follow Sheri's family to the home and have some footage.
Nor will he have any basis to deny the request. ;) This is a done deal, imo. They will get to go into the home and they will be given the restraining order.

They had some BIG GUNS standing with them this morning! WOW!

I don't think I've ever seen LE standing behind attorney's at a presser announcing a civil suit in a case like this.

Anyone other than me unable to play KMOV videos?
I haven't been able to configure my Firefox setup to play KMOV's stuff, either, analytical. Last time I tried, the night of CC's arrest, I got the video, but no audio.

Nor will he have any basis to deny the request. ;) This is a done deal, imo. They will get to go into the home and they will be given the restraining order.

I believe I just said that. There were no grounds upon which to deny the request to enter the home. All the judge had to do was "sign off on it".

I haven't been able to configure my Firefox setup to play KMOV's stuff, either, analytical. Last time I tried, the night of CC's arrest, I got the video, but no audio.

Thanks ... think I'll try IE and see what happens - (use Firefox too)

What's going on with WS? I can't post, edit, page format changes.....IMO, the fact they announced they are going after JMM etc for info with the Major Case Squad, The Columbia Chief of Police and the Columbia Mayor speaks loudly.

I am so glad they're allowed in. I cannot imagine the anguish Sheri's family must be experiencing, watching that rat CC haul stuff out of the house and trash the neighbors' memorial. It boggled my mind that the Colemans were allowed to remove anything so soon after the murders. I understand that LE knew who their suspect was, etc., but still...

images49.jpg

If this has been commented on, forgive me.

No one was in the house in Columbia for about a week, except LE. If there was any legal documents don't you think LE would have kept them or at least copied the incriminating documents in question?

If that would be the case, could they share any damning information with Sheri's family?

I don't think I've ever seen LE standing behind attorney's at a presser announcing a civil suit in a case like this.
Probably because OCSO didn't want Yuri and John to be jumping for joy standing behind ZG's attorney on national television. LOL

I think JMM and RC are going to get a very broad scope of questions in Discovery rather like GA and CA. It won't be limited to financial or emails. It is a smart move to further this civil case along before the criminal trial.

Rumor on the StLouis website...Did you guys see any evidence of this claim on the news? If there was, I missed it!

"The judge signed an order adding Sherri's mom and brother to the deeded property, so that CC can not sell property w/o their signatures and permission as well. Its called a Quit Claim Deed. (Adding names to the deed)"

Someone posted that drywall that contained the messages was probably removed from the house for further testing. Anyone want to speculate on if all the drywall containing the messages was removed or just some? .. or if any of it was removed as part of the investigation?

This from BND.com

Her family also won a temporary order that allows them access to the murder victims' home. Attorney Jack Carey, Sheri Coleman's brother Mario Weiss and family spokesman Enrico Mirabelli entered the home with the help of a locksmith at 12:55 p.m. Tuesday.

If this has been commented on, forgive me.

No one was in the house in Columbia for about a week, except LE. If there was any legal documents don't you think LE would have kept them or at least copied the incriminating documents in question?

If that would be the case, could they share any damning information with Sheri's family?
They could as far as I know.

This from BND.com

Her family also won a temporary order that allows them access to the murder victims' home. Attorney Jack Carey, Sheri Coleman's brother Mario Weiss and family spokesman Enrico Mirabelli entered the home with the help of a locksmith at 12:55 p.m. Tuesday.
I imagine it was with very mixed emotions. I feel for them. :( Having the legal right to go in is a victory for the family, but having to face the scene with the messages and their death beds is such a horror.

The lawsuit filed by Carey in Monroe County Circuit Court seeks information on trips taken by Chris Coleman and others for Joyce Meyer Ministries. It seeks airline schedules on commercial flights and private airplane manifests for travel in connection to Chris Coleman's former job as a security guard for Meyer's evangelical group.

Looks like they are going after Miss Motive's role in this too! http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet