Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, those comments sound like a pissed off husband to me.

Guess that takes care of that She-Devil message we heard about earlier.

The interesting thing is that Chris was wrote those to pretend someone else was responsible, but the message of "I saw you leave..." while it was meant to infer himself leaving...sounds more like he was keeping tabs on Sheri. I would love to hear a psychologist's take on the messages. They do sound personalized towards Sheri which is the opposite of what he was trying to accomplish.

He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

IMO, those comments sound like a pissed off husband to me.
I'd say it sounds more like a thwarted narcissist -- who also happened to be the husband of the victim. Seriously, I've pissed my husband off any number of times, and it's never come to triple murder and spray paint.

The BND article makes me sick to my stomach:

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

I can't believe Weiss went in there and didn't lose it completely.
Welcome to WS, Escamoles~ I am sure there was simply no need to mention it as it is a given. :( Mario probably lost it big time, imo. He is very emotional from what I have seen of him and he is living his worst nightmare right now.

I'd say it sounds more like a thwarted narcissist -- who also happened to be the husband of the victim. Seriously, I've pissed my husband off any number of times, and it's never come to triple murder and spray paint.

Testing testing....why are my posts going poof?

Just a side note here....a second grade teacher where Gavin and Garrett attended school was killed in an auto accident over the weekend:

http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/090526-columbia-teacher-killed.1b931164.html?npc

Can you imagine what the staff and students are going through right now???
It is another horrible tragedy for everyone. Bluenotes told us the other night and it is so very sad.

Is school still in session there? I hope so to offer further counseling to the students and teachers if necessary.

WaterlooInpsector confirmed that JMM had been receiving the threats, as well.

There could be another meaning .."I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.

If the threats turn out to be valid, based upon discovery requests to JMM, the killer could have been watching and it's a further taunt "I saw you leave... " (so I had an opportunity).. "I am always watching you"_

For some reason, I felt the need to clean my bathroom. And I scrubbed the walls around the shower. SCRUBBED THEM. I've never been so upset about a case in my life! I know it is because of my love for the Lord and how these people who call themselves children of God are behaving. They seemed POSSESSED instead! (CC seems possessed, I will add)

JMM needs to be seriously considered. How in the WORLD could they have someone so near and dear to them be FILLED with such EVIL? There is a truth in the Bible called "spiritual discernment" and Christians are told in the Bible how to detect it. JM and members of the organization who read this - I deplor you to look inside your hearts. See what has happened here. What is going on???

And I ask the same of Grace Church. And Destiny Church. And after you have received an answer to that prayer, please let the rest of the world know. Thank you!

(MOO and noone else)

I don't know, but I can follow you and quote them to keep 'em if you like :blowkiss: LOL

My posts won't go through at all. I kept getting an error msg saying I need more than five characters. If 30 words aren't enough, do they mean like Larry, Moe and Curly for characters?

ETA:yipee this post went through...

WaterlooInspector,

What was the nature of the threats you said JMM was receiving? Were they general in nature or directed at JM only?

Do you have an idea of the context of the threats?

Can you find out and let us know?

Thanks!

WaterlooInpsector confirmed that JMM had been receiving the threats, as well.

There could be another meaning .."I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.

If the threats turn out to be valid, based upon discovery requests to JMM, the killer could have been watching and it's a further taunt "I saw you leave... " (so I had an opportunity).. "I am always watching you"_
He wrote the messages on the walls and the ones he supposedly received in the mailbox. If there are threats sent to JMM and they did not match the ones he wrote on his computer, have his fingerprints, DNA, etc., or the speech pattern analysis/handwriting analysis proves it was not him sending them to JMM...then I would say those could be real. However, it would mean that Chris seized on the opportunity to use them for writing his own to carry over the threats to include himself and family.

Of course, it is what Chris wanted to infer...that the killer was stalking him. With his twisted mind tho...it came out where it sounded more like it was aimed at Sheri instead. They do sound like the rants of a jealous husband (which imo...Chris was very jealous of Sheri).

The lawsuit filed by Carey in Monroe County Circuit Court seeks information on trips taken by Chris Coleman and others for Joyce Meyer Ministries. It seeks airline schedules on commercial flights and private airplane manifests for travel in connection to Chris Coleman's former job as a security guard for Meyer's evangelical group.

Looks like they are going after Miss Motive's role in this too! http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen.

From the above link. Jeez, could he have staged this any worse? It's like he's saying "See, it couldn't be me because the real killer saw me leave and he's stalking me".

It is another horrible tragedy for everyone. Bluenotes told us the other night and it is so very sad.

Is school still in session there? I hope so to offer further counseling to the students and teachers if necessary.

Columbia schools have a full day today and part of a day tommorow...then summer break

My posts won't go through at all. I kept getting an error msg saying I need more than five characters. If 30 words aren't enough, do they mean like Larry, Moe and Curly for characters?

ETA:yipee this post went through...
Hmmm...I would say you aren't holding your mouth right. (Try holding it left or upside down for the next few minutes. hehehe)

Characters?! I believe we have a few here who would be glad to do a group thing to allow you to post. Count me in!! :blowkiss:

more details on the "writings" on the wall -
<snip>

WATERLOO, IL (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - "Punished." "You have paid." "I am always watching you." Those phrases, mixed in with profanity, are some of what attorney Jack Carey saw spray painted on the wall of the Coleman home in Columbia Tuesday afternoon. He called the experience emotional and enough to drive him from the house.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-triple-murder-coleman-lawsuit-columbia-052609,0,2984988.story

(Fox2 reporter confirms they have a copy of the lawsuit)

Columbia schools have a full day today and part of a day tommorow...then summer break
Thanks. I think it is really important and good for them to all be together during this time. The bonds formed at school between young students and their teachers run deep. With this added tragedy in such a short time period, they all need each other to help cope. :(

He wrote the messages on the walls and the ones he supposedly received in the mailbox.

That is speculation based not on fact.

Would it change the "angle" if these threats were placed in the mailbox while Coleman was out of the country with JMM?

Placed .. NOT mailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member