Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted that drywall that contained the messages was probably removed from the house for further testing. Anyone want to speculate on if all the drywall containing the messages was removed or just some? .. or if any of it was removed as part of the investigation?
I think someone would have noticed LE carrying out huge sheets of drywall and putting them in the vans.

I would assume they only took samples of every message to test the paint etc. unless there were areas that had palm or fingerprints which would also be removed. Photographs can be used for the purpose of handwriting analysis and other things.

The lawsuit filed by Carey in Monroe County Circuit Court seeks information on trips taken by Chris Coleman and others for Joyce Meyer Ministries. It seeks airline schedules on commercial flights and private airplane manifests for travel in connection to Chris Coleman's former job as a security guard for Meyer's evangelical group.

Looks like they are going after Miss Motive's role in this too! http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html
Oh, YES indeedy~

I think someone would have noticed LE carrying out huge sheets of drywall and putting them in the vans.

I would assume they only took samples of every message to test the paint etc. unless there were areas that had palm or fingerprints which would also be removed. Photographs can be used for the purpose of handwriting analysis and other things.

Thanks .. I had suspected they remained especially in light of the report of how many messages. Seems they would have had to remove lots of drywall in this case. Perhaps they took a section for analysis.

GO
judgesmiley.gif
GO!!!

:woohoo:

I don't think I've ever seen LE standing behind attorney's at a presser announcing a civil suit in a case like this.

I don't remember if LE was with Linda Fischer when she announced the law suit against Jason Young, the suspect in his wife Michelle's murder (an unborn baby). I do know, however, it was one of the lead detectives who testified during the court hearing that Jason Young (the husband/father) was thought to be the murderer of his wife.........

Michelle Young's sister is now sharing custody of young Cassidy, Michelle's little girl. Michelle's sister has primary custody and Jason get's various weekend visits and holidays and vacations, etc.

JMHO
fran

I imagine it was with very mixed emotions. I feel for them. :( Having the legal right to go in is a victory for the family, but having to face the scene with the messages and their death beds is such a horror.

Just got in - WOW, good news on the lawsuit! I'm praying for Sheri's family - I can't imagine what they are facing right now. I hope a victims advocate from the squad is there to help them through it. When Melinda Duckett shot herself in her grandfather's closet - those poor folks had to clean up the mess by themselves. May justice prevail for Sheri's family.

Updated link - http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/kmov-stlouis-090525-coleman-lawsuit.18b13187.html

Update: New details about spray-painted messages in Coleman home

01:53 PM CDT on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

(KMOV) -- A judge ruled Tuesday afternoon that Sheri Coleman's family was allowed to go into the Columbia, Illinois home where the young mother and her two sons were strangled to death, allegedly by her husband. The ruling came just hours after attorneys representing Sheri Coleman's family filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Chris Coleman Tuesday morning.

After about 30 minutes, attorney Jack Carey walked out of the Coleman home and said that the emotion inside the house was too strong and he had to leave.

Carey told News 4's Laurie Waters that there were three profanity-laced phrases spraypainted on the walls inside the home.

Attorney Enrico Mirabellie, Sheri's cousin, walked out of the house overcome with emotion. He said that there were pieces of furniture in the house that Sheri's brother Mario had helped the Coleman's purchase.

The attorneys told News 4 that there were no photos on the walls inside the home and that the children's toys were inside drawers. The home looked as if the family was preparing to move. The attorney's aren't sure if the Coleman family had packed up themselves or if Chris Coleman's parents did that.

Just got in - WOW, good news on the lawsuit! I'm praying for Sheri's family - I can't imagine what they are facing right now. I hope a victims advocate from the squad is there to help them through it. When Melinda Duckett shot herself in her grandfather's closet - those poor folks had to clean up the mess by themselves. May justice prevail for Sheri's family.

Just said a prayer for the family as we know they are in that house as we type. May God give them strength through His grace! I think they have a lot of protection from above already. This family is one class act.

This has me crying. :(

I'm gonna go for now. BBL, when it settles down.

Bless this family and help them make it through this day.

fran

I also left and came back and now I'm going to leave again. This is just WAY over the top! My heart and prayers continue to go out to all of Sheri's family and friends!!! :praying:

I'm even more disgusted with the "Coleman Clan" then I originally was!

NO ONE, not one family member, has called, written or contacted anyone in Sheri's family!!!! Seriously???? Not even RC!? He's a pastor, for heaven's sakes, that is inexcusable. I'm starting to think the Coleman's are droids or robots.

OH....and they took all of the pictures of the family, too??? Only left snapshots stuck on the fridge, and probably only did that because someone forgot to grab them.

I'm envisioning the Coleman family as the Grinch who stole Christmas, slinking around taking everything away........just because they want to.

God Bless Sheri's family, how in the world did she ever get mixed up with a trashy family like the Colemans??

Just said a prayer for the family as we know they are in that house as we type. May God give them strength through His grace! I think they have a lot of protection from above already. This family is one class act.

Amen, Kimster, I just did too :blowkiss:

This has me crying. :(

I'm gonna go for now. BBL, when it settles down.

Bless this family and help them make it through this day.

fran

:mad:

Attorney describes messages spray-painted on walls inside Columbia home where slayings occurred

"He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen."

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

All they have to do is ask Major Connor if the house looked like this when they arrived to know when it was packed up.

:mad:

Attorney describes messages spray-painted on walls inside Columbia home where slayings occurred

"He described messages he'd seen spray-painted in red on walls. Laced with obscenities, they appear to have been directed at Sheri Coleman and include "punished" in the downstairs dining room, "*advertiser censored* paid" or "u have paid" in an upstairs room and "I saw you leave, (expletive) you, I am always watching" in the kitchen."

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/783119.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads