GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

The local news showed front end damage to the Cadillac along with the same color paint as the Denali tho.

This whole story is really bizzare, I mean no damage to rear of denali, damage to cadillac they found with paint matching denali but fox story says that the cadi has nothing to do with this case.

What is going on????

Did someone find a link about the girl being un enrolled in school may 1? This is really interesting if true. Was the mom moving or what's up with that???

I believe tha baby is with the current (estranged) husband. No Idea who was babysitting.

Sweeten called 9-1-1 from her cell phone Tuesday afternoon saying she and her daughter had been thrown into the back of a dark-colored 1990's Cadillac by two black men after they rear-ended her in Southampton. When police got to scene at Street Road and Second Street Pike, they didn't find any evidence and have not talked to anyone who saw an accident, according to FBI Special Agent J.J. Klaver. They traced Sweeten's call to a cell tower in the 200 block of 12th Street in Philadelphia. Police searched the area for both cars at that point and didn't find either.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Police-Searching-for-Woman-Child-Trapped-in-Trunk.html

I have to say, IMO it does not sound good. It makes me go...hmmm...did something happen to this child BEFORE Tuesday? IMO of course and I am glad LE is still looking into the kidnapping story because you just dont know in these cases, sort of like susan smith?

"Sweeten told 911 dispatchers in the call that she and Julia had been kidnapped by two black males and she was in the trunk of a dark-colored 1990s Cadillac, according to Klaver."

So they were in the trunk of a Cadillac, not a Denali?

Yes and a cadillac was found with damage in Kensington but is currently believed to be unrelated :crazy:

I have to say, IMO it does not sound good. It makes me go...hmmm...did something happen to this child BEFORE Tuesday? IMO of course and I am glad LE is still looking into the kidnapping story because you just dont know in these cases, sort of like susan smith?

OR, someone else did something to both of them and had a female acquaintance call 911 impersonating Bonnie, because the perpetrator needed the crime scenario to be very different than what it really was.

This whole story is really bizzare, I mean no damage to rear of denali, damage to cadillac they found with paint matching denali but fox story says that the cadi has nothing to do with this case.

What is going on????

Did someone find a link about the girl being un enrolled in school may 1? This is really interesting if true. Was the mom moving or what's up with that???

I was hit from behind, I drive a suburban and a big van hit me. There was no damage to my vehicle but their's was dented up. There may have been a fender bender but with no damage at least to the Denali. JMO

They were fender bendered by the Cadillac and then put into the trunk of the cadillac. She told authorities on the 911 call that she felt they took her Denali too because she could hear it speeding off while she was in the trunk. It has also been reported that during the 911 call her daughter was with her in the trunk of the cadillac.

Here is where the contradictions and confusion enters in:
Steadfast laid it out nicely in post #43

Info Below Copied from Steadfast's post #43 (sorry, I don't know how to link a post)

In a terrified voice, police said, 38-year-old Bonnie Ann Sweeten told how she had been grabbed by two men after a minor accident in lower Bucks County, shortly before 2 p.m., shoved into the back of a Cadillac and driven away.
She said that her 9-year-old daughter, Julia Rakoczy, had been with her but remained in her vehicle, a GMC SUV. It was not at the scene when cops arrived.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news...r_missing.html

PHILADELPHIA - A woman and her daughter were abducted Tuesday and forced into the trunk of a car after being rear-ended on a suburban road, the FBI said.
Bonnie Sweeten, of Feasterville, told a 911 dispatcher that she and her daughter had been coerced into the trunk of the car that rear-ended her and that her SUV had been stolen, FBI special agent J.J. Klaver said.
http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a...ldintrunk.html

Two black males, no further description, jumped in her mother's vehicle, a silver color 2005 GMC Denali SUV, PA Resgistration GYK8998, and drove away. Her mother, Bonnie Sweeten, a white, non-hispanic female, 38 years old, 5'11" tall, 130 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, was also in the vehicle.
http://wfmz.com/view/?id=1026297

Not unless she had to make it look good and knew this was a bad part of the city. Stranger things have happened. Also her being terrified on the 911 call,fake terrified 911 calls have been done before.

Did someone say she is married again? or is that her maiden name. If married I would question if current dh just to be on safe side. If something happened to them BEFORE tuesday one would wonder if he reported them missing or not.

Just brainstorming here, but if it was the mom that called from the trunk of the car, one would assume that she would have told 911 if she knows these men or if they said anything implicating ex or current spouse. So, they would have something to go on I would think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back