GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

This is an odd crime for this town. It's really not a high crime area. I'm not saying it's not random but highly bizarre.

ITA---I live here too :) We must be neighbors--I shop at Bunns

If it was a random crime where they wanted just the Denali, they would not have stuffed her and her daughter into the Cadillac trunk. The would have abandoned the Cadillac. Stealing a car is a big difference from kidnapping (to a criminal). They didn't want the car or they would have just taken that. There is more to this story.

I am puzzled by the school thing as they LIVE in Neshaminy school district--not Bensalem....looking up bio-dad's info now...

Is there any indication she withdrew her daughter to home school her? Some friend could verify this I am sure.
It is just odd though. Why withdraw your child for any reason when you have only one more month of school left??
This part just isn't making sense whether it's a school district issue, or a home school situation. Unless things were horrific at school, why take her out at the end of the year?
She was headed to the doctor. Has the bio dad stated that his daughter has any medical conditions. Maybe that could be the reason for taking her out of school. And did the bio dad know she had withdrawn from school?
I want to believe the best here, but things are getting more and more bizarre.
My mind could jump to some terrible things knowing she withdrew from school, was headed to a dr. appt.(or returning from), and then is now missing.

There was an article earlier that stated she had an infant that she had fertility treatments to concieve. I doubt she would leave behind another child that she tried so hard to have...

Also it said that she is astranged from her husband. I'll try to find that article again.

In this article, the FBI agent says that she is estranged from her husband:

"We've been in contact with a lot of people. I believe that she's estranged from her husband, so we are talking to a lot of different people to try and get as much information as we can about where she and her daughter may be."

http://www.kyw1060.com/Police-Investigate-Possible-Kidnapping-after-Fende/4472995

When I originally read this (one of the first articles I read), I thought they meant the ex husband (didn't realize she was remarried). If she's estranged from the current husband, that could explain why the daughter was taken out of school. I'm getting more and more suspicious of his involvement in this.

"Sweeten told 911 dispatchers in the call that she and Julia had been kidnapped by two black males and she was in the trunk of a dark-colored 1990s Cadillac, according to Klaver."

So they were in the trunk of a Cadillac, not a Denali?

In this article, the FBI agent says that she is estranged from her husband:

"We've been in contact with a lot of people. I believe that she's estranged from her husband, so we are talking to a lot of different people to try and get as much information as we can about where she and her daughter may be."

http://www.kyw1060.com/Police-Investigate-Possible-Kidnapping-after-Fende/4472995

When I originally read this (one of the first articles I read), I thought they meant the ex husband (didn't realize she was remarried). If she's estranged from the current husband, that could explain why the daughter was taken out of school. I'm getting more and more suspicious of his involvement in this.

I Had the same thoughts. I was thinking they meant the ex-husband. But if it is the current husband I've got some very bad vibes. Maybe he meant to only take the wife and her daughter was unfortunately with her.
Or maybe he had done something bad to the child and was about to be exposed?
I pray this is not the case. Hoping mother and daughter will be found safe soon.

There's a pic on the fox philly website of the rear end of the denali they found and it does not appear to be any damage in the pic. Where did u see she was withdrawn from school May 1?

"Sweeten told 911 dispatchers in the call that she and Julia had been kidnapped by two black males and she was in the trunk of a dark-colored 1990s Cadillac, according to Klaver."

Supposedly she was in the trunk of the Caddy, her little girl still in the SUV, then all of the sudden it changed to they were BOTH in the Caddy trunk, , Im confused!!

There are conflicting reports about which car they were taken in, and whether or not the mother and daughter were taken in the same vehicle.

There's a pic on the fox philly website of the rear end of the denali they found and it does not appear to be any damage in the pic. Where did u see she was withdrawn from school May 1?

The local news showed front end damage to the Cadillac along with the same color paint as the Denali tho.

There is a Amber alert for this little girl,not sure as to why it was merged to this thread but ok.

Quick question, is it possible that the mom would have parked the SUV there for the daughter's doctor appointment?

Does anyone know who all the children belong to? Does the baby belong to the current husband or the ex? Who is caring for the baby while this is going on?

There are conflicting reports about which car they were taken in, and whether or not the mother and daughter were taken in the same vehicle.

They were fender bendered by the Cadillac and then put into the trunk of the cadillac. She told authorities on the 911 call that she felt they took her Denali too because she could hear it speeding off while she was in the trunk. It has also been reported that during the 911 call her daughter was with her in the trunk of the cadillac.

Does anyone know who all the children belong to? Does the baby belong to the current husband or the ex? Who is caring for the baby while this is going on?

Baby belongs to the current husband. They showed and Aunt last night going into the house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...__ex-wife.html

'Julia attended the Belmont Hills Elementary School in Bensalem, but Susan Phy, spokeswoman for the Bensalem School District, said the girl was "withdrawn" from the school on May 1.'

I believe the 2 oldest belong to her ex, and the baby belongs to current hubby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back