Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevance>>

Interesting find, Oldsoul.

Lyon's natal VENUS, dispositor of her Libra SUN, is posited in Libra, highly dignified in the sign of its rulership, and noted for operating in a harmonious, polite, aesthetic, relationship-oriented and socially acceptable manner.

However --- Asteroid TORO (bullies, bullying) is partile conjunct that VENUS (at 24 Libra) and the SUN/MOON midpoint may be there as well, if she was born close to Sunrise. This may help explain why she not only appears to be a bully but seems to enjoy (VENUS) being perceived that way.

On another note, I see no tight supportive interchart aspects between her chart and KC's. (There is an out-of-sign SUN to SUN opposition and their MOONs are trine by sign.) This may prove helpful to ADL, allowing her to remain completely objective/detached and focused on her strategies rather than letting any emotional connection to KC trip her up.

Based on her record, we'll have to keep an eye on her.

Thanks,
Soulscape
Thanks for that post soulscape,please post more often I know that you are busy,but enjoy your thoughts & charts that you explain so well, and miss you when you dont post

It sounds as if JB is sawing off the branch of a tree while he is sitting on it. In court defense stated there was nothing incriminating in the video and they want the public to know that, but don't want to release the video because it may incriminated their client.

Yes, just like the rest of the garbled mosaic the defense calls its strategy. You are so right, L.C.

I hope all the Astro Sleuths and fans of astrology who are Web Sleuths will vote in the poll I put up in the Caylee forum. It is about the defense argument that the prisoner was denied her right to counsel on December 11, in the infirmary common room.

We are well into II now and the Sun afflicts Prisoner's Pisces and Sagittarian planets. For the last and recent hearing, Sun was square her Jupiter. This brings on a surge of over confidence that also fails to treat others with respect and errs in estimating the odds in one's favor.
The awkward introduction to the court of Prisoner's new acquisition, Andrea L., presented as a hands down winner, would be the source of this optimism.

Mars has moved on and is now on the prisoner's Node. This provokes insistence on collaborating with men and exaggerates her preference for male company. She is feeling competitive and confrontational, ready to take risks and to assert her personal identity.
Identity takes a thumping in jail, even if you are privileged with a solitary cell.

Initially, she would not give cheek to her death penalty attorney but she is certainly capable of balking and refusing particular paths to victory. She has already done that with Baez and Lenamon, adhering like a mustard plaster to her fabrication. The transit Node is also squaring her own Node and Mars, so she is given (even more than usual) to erratic impulses, cutting corners and forcing the issue. There are yellow caution signs all over the floor when she deals with Lyon and Baden but she kicks them over, compulsively.

So what we have now is rather a full hand: Nodes square Nodes and Mars on Node, but coming soon Mars will oppose natal Pluto. This adds to the restless jits of the Node-Node square but instills doubts and an intense desire for change. Forceful situations arise and there are power struggles involving Prisoner, though we may see only a front for the public. Matters are not moving fast enough for her and she will get pushy, disregarding everyone else in her ambition to advance her case toward freedom. Despite the extreme effort to control her emotions, jealousy and suspicion will fry her fuse box.

It may seen like we are drifting along but the defense blimp is headed for maximum turbulence. June 7 is a Full Moon on Prisoner's Mars/Saturn. That is the midpoint of her sadism and cruelty and full moons provide light and exposure.

That's so ironic that you posted this Tuba...when I saw her in her last court appearance, I thought to myself that she has got that face on again that we didn't see the last time and I just sensed that she is ANGRY that she has to control her emotions when she can hardly contain them any longer and putting on the "face" for the world is getting tiresome for her. Also, I sensed that she isn't getting what she wants and it didn't go as planned. She gets all this now???? She's a slow bloomer, sitting in jail for the last 8 months with the gravest murder charges and she NOW realizes that things haven't gone the way she planned! I think Miss Andrea will do what she thinks best for "A WIN" in her own favor. If KC does not get the death penalty....which she wouldn't have anyway considering the fact that this is a 1st offense and the court takes that very much into consideration, AL wins anyway. KC getting life does not concern her, she took a case on she knew she couldn't lose.

It etches me that this DP lawyer is against the death penalty but will spend her knowledge and education defending a girl who kills her own kid! It's hypocrisy to me.

FYI: DEPOSITIONS RELEASED!!!!! Casey Anthony Defense Team Deposition Of Tammy Uncer & Billy Richardson are posted in the Time Satmped Media Thread!!

I've been wanting to read these!!:wink:

:angel:

They bear comparison with the depositions the same officers gave to the prosecution. The attorney for the Orange County Jail will probably defend vigorously at the next hearing, having taken offense to the way Baez described official performance, including commander and captain.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HoraryonDPLawyer065.jpg

You will recognize the planet trailing from the House 7 Cusp once again. Mercury in the Sign of House 7 but inside House 6 is one inimical to the public weal, one who commits fraud and deception (square Jupiter-Neptune), one who rules the House of Homicide.

I hope for all moral purposes in every way, not just AL....another Libran! Isn't Jose, Baden, Strickland and the head prosecutor all librans?

I don't know about the prosecutors but all those others you mention are Librans, yes. The problem inherent in a Libra Moon in horary is that, as noted on the chart, she is peregrine and therefore off base and not cooperating with the other attorneys, ruled by Venus. Baez just denied last week any dissension within Defense but, if not at that time, there will be.

Lawyers have a motto: Keep the hard cases out, keep the money in and keep the out of town lawyers out. Can you imagine what the State of Florida will reply to the new attorney's statement that Florida has no right to seek the death penalty? How would a Parisian chef be received walking into a NY restaurant and proclaiming hamburgers should not be served?

GA, CA, & Kidfinders were caught last night taking down a cross where Caylee was found. 2 ladies had the cross they put up earlier (Sunday Night) removed...they put up another & hid late last night after putting another. Low & Behold it was CA, GA, & the Milsteads who removed it again last night at about 10:30 p.m!!!!!! :furious:

I think we all know now, that it was the A's who removed the memorial last Memorial weekend!!!

They really have the nerve to say that they have never been to the site yet!!!!! :furious:

They are pressing charges for being chased at a high rate of speed & cornered by the A's & the Milsteads.

Article & Video Report are posted in the Time-Stamped Thread.

Geo. & Cindy have been pushing the limits of personal aggression and misrepresenting the facts. You will remember from post #394 that Lilith has been transiting Cindy's Moon heightening the Fixed Cross in her chart, stubborn and determined. And from post #368, Geo. & Cindy's composite chart with the Sun in House 10 squared these days by transiting Mars. When trouble is all down around your ears, why reach for more? Yes, Angel, they removed the memorial and denied doing it. WS want to know what Lee has been doing. From what we've seen in photos, the answer is also removing memorials.

GA, CA, & Kidfinders were caught last night taking down a cross where Caylee was found. 2 ladies had the cross they put up earlier (Sunday Night) removed...they put up another & hid late last night after putting another. Low & Behold it was CA, GA, & the Milsteads who removed it again last night at about 10:30 p.m!!!!!! :furious:

I think we all know now, that it was the A's who removed the memorial last Memorial weekend!!!

They really have the nerve to say that they have never been to the site yet!!!!! :furious:

They are pressing charges for being chased at a high rate of speed & cornered by the A's & the Milsteads.

Article & Video Report are posted in the Time-Stamped Thread.

Amazing that the A's continue to tell untruths that are so easily checked to the detriment of themselves and their daughter. The lack of dignity and respect for themselves is unbelieveable and shamefull. They are what they are. So sad!:mad:

Savannahadam
Caylee was the only innocent in this family

In another media report the ladies found broken rosaries & broken crosses in the woods.
:(
ITA Savannahadam you are so true, they have no respect or dignity!
How very childish of them to behave in this way.

I truly hope & pray that Caylee is too busy playing with the angels in heaven & is not seeing how they are all behaving. :cry:

Now do you think anyone at all would want the A's or Kidfinders to help them if they have a loved one missing?? :shakehead: :nono:

Don't they realize that the Lord above never sleeps, sees all & knows all???

To damage rosaries & crosses is so very low....not to mention not a single one of them standing up & being a voice for Caylee. I truly wish I could understand how & why KC is so precious to them, but not Caylee! :furious: :shakehead: :cry:

I agree Tuba, that LA also had to have helped them destroy the memorial....after all it was a holiday weekend when the orginial memorial disappeared. I would bet that he wasn't working that weekend. They are really pushing the limits when they can destroy rosaries.

Check out the article from Fox it's posted in the Time-Stamped media thread...a CayleeBears.com fake website....how degrading to Caylee that someone would do this. No matter how we all feel about the A's this is not right.:shakehead: :frown: I'll try & post the pictures here, in case BC gets the website shut down before you ablr to see the website. They are also saying the donations are going to zanny the nanny. Whoever put this site up should be disgusted with themselves. They are as bad as the A's were last night if you ask me!

CayleeBears_com.jpg
CayleeBags.jpg

I hope this works 1st time I've added a picture to one of my post! :wink:
It worked....LOL That wasn't hard to do at all!!!

Check out the article from Fox it's posted in the Time-Stamped media thread...a CayleeBears.com fake website....how degrading to Caylee that someone would do this. No matter how we all feel about the A's this is not right.:shakehead: :frown: I'll try & post the pictures here, in case BC gets the website shut down before you ablr to see the website. They are also saying the donations are going to zanny the nanny. Whoever put this site up should be disgusted with themselves. They are as bad as the A's were last night if you ask me!

CayleeBears_com.jpg
CayleeBags.jpg

I hope this works 1st time I've added a picture to one of my post! :wink:
It worked....LOL That wasn't hard to do at all!!!

Absolutely disguisting. I can't believe someone would stoop so low as to do something like this. :mad:

Angel, do we know the time of the Baez firm's filing on change of venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther