Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope the state does not call Cindy to testify and if they have to, I would hope they wait until late in the trial so she is not sitting there raising her hand every two seconds because she does not like the evidence that is being presented. They could hold her to the end and ask one question with a simple yes or no, "Is that you on the 911 call?" No further questions. That could send her right over the edge.

Exactly! That's sadly humorous.

Andrea Lyon is the new DP lawyer announced today on WFTV....live coverage at 10am of court hearing.

NOTICE: We already have the DOB for this new DEFENSE Attny, Andrea D. L.

Thank you everyone for all your fine sleuthing!

That is a solid wish to make because she appears in the chart today conjunct the south lunar node of loss. She rises early in her Sign and in House 1, so there is no mistaking this is A.D.L.

Case regarding the video released is delayed again until the media can state their argument as to "why" it should be...I think it will be the end of June.

As far as the phone records for Annie, Jesse and Kronk....Baez has to be more specific in timeframe/ quality relevant to the case in numbers called, received and texts of communication between these witnesses. He originally requested records from January 1st to current date.....he has to produce a "good faith" reason....meaning how it pertains to the case to have these records and make a master list of phone numbers of others involved in the case if there were any communications between them in a certain time frame.

This new DP looks very weak compared to the first one. Also KC has those cold eyes that we witnessed when she was arrested with the same demeanor. She looks like her mom, angry and vicious that she has to sit there.

Lawyer for the defense says this video will never be admissible in court and has no relevance to the case.......please, it might not be within legal boundaries but as far as logical, it very much proves she knew they found Caylee, exactly where she put her and hoped they would never find the body which would have been in her favor....I guess this will be argued at a later date....

Case regarding the video released is delayed again until the media can state their argument as to "why" it should be...I think it will be the end of June.

As far as the phone records for Annie, Jesse and Kronk....Baez has to be more specific in timeframe/ quality relevant to the case in numbers called, received and texts of communication between these witnesses. He originally requested records from January 1st to current date.....he has to produce a "good faith" reason....meaning how it pertains to the case to have these records and make a master list of phone numbers of others involved in the case if there were any communications between them in a certain time frame.

This new DP looks very weak compared to the first one. Also KC has those cold eyes that we witnessed when she was arrested with the same demeanor. She looks like her mom, angry and vicious that she has to sit there.
BBM
She is one very cold/scary individual. She sat there emotionless when they were discussing finding her child's body....HER CHILD. I watched her hands as she was writing notes and thought of those hands killing little Caylee....very sad.

Here's a little preview of the new DP before one of our amazing astrologers post a chart.

Lenamon, the old DP, was asked what he thought of Andrea Lyon. He said she is amazing and used to be his teacher and said " I don't think she has ever lost a case"

She's never lost a case? Here's an article posted by a sleuther:

"...Of all the defendants Andrea Lyon has represented, the one that still haunts her is Steve Shore. She says he was an innocent witness to a 1982 murder. Two members of the El Rukn street gang identified Shore as the killer and threatened his family if he told what he saw. Lyon, then a public defender, thought the case against Shore was weak. He had never been in trouble, and there was no physical evidence against him.

She told him to take a bench trial.

"Everyone knew I won the case but the judge. I lost. I wrote the appeal, I lost the appeal, 2-to-1 with a 60-page dissent. ...""

another quote from the same article:

"... In court, Lyon, who is 6 feet tall, would put on quite a show. "Juries would weep, people would faint," she says, not altogether kidding. To make her point, she was prepared to cry, get angry, bully.

She says she once cross-examined a police officer so ferociously that he came off the witness stand and tried to choke her.

"That," she says, "was a good moment." ..."

Great, another bully..

Not sure If I'm doing this right: Article Time Stamped [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3804176#post3804176"]Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Page 37 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Cindy's eyes seemed very red today when they arrived at court. Almost as if she had been crying. Casey did not acknowledge her parents at all before, during or after the hearing. Not even a glance their way. Do any of the charts show a rift in the family? Also, what is going on with Lee? He is never in the media and does not attend any hearings. Do the charts point to anything going on with him? Does he still stand by his sister?

If I recall, her brother said " I believe everything my sister tells me", quoted from his depo in the civil case. Of course we heard otherwise in the wiretap conversation TOnE had with him right after her first arrest.

Geo & Cindy's famous last words, " NO MATTER WHAT "

How clear the memory of Caylee on CiCi's lap, such joy, delight and love on Cindy's face as she studied and touched her granddaughter. I wonder if her now gaunt face can still express such emotions after seeing her again today, her features set in a blend of shock, grief and anger.

You may remember from last year that her progressed Sun and Mars have moved into a square that includes affliction from her Neptune. This is the source of the rage, her daughter's betrayal. It becomes displaced onto anyone and everything. Her progressed Moon is in Sagittarius, the same Sign that holds her Saturn. Progressed Mars is also threatening her natal Venus. Affection and caring obliterated by anger over the homicide. Cindy's Mercury has progressed to her natal Pluto square her Mercury at birth: the failed attempts to influence public opinion through a variety of appearances in person and on t.v.

She has thrown herself across the prisoner, another human sacrifice but to no good result. As you point out, the self-regarding prisoner doesn't even acknowledge her or George. Adjusting and readjusting the long black locks is far more important.

another quote from the same article:

"... In court, Lyon, who is 6 feet tall, would put on quite a show. "Juries would weep, people would faint," she says, not altogether kidding. To make her point, she was prepared to cry, get angry, bully.

She says she once cross-examined a police officer so ferociously that he came off the witness stand and tried to choke her.

"That," she says, "was a good moment." ..."

Great, another bully..

Not sure If I'm doing this right: Article Time Stamped Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Page 37 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

<<Respectfully snipped & bolded for relevance>>

Interesting find, Oldsoul.

Lyon's natal VENUS, dispositor of her Libra SUN, is posited in Libra, highly dignified in the sign of its rulership, and noted for operating in a harmonious, polite, aesthetic, relationship-oriented and socially acceptable manner.

However --- Asteroid TORO (bullies, bullying) is partile conjunct that VENUS (at 24 Libra) and the SUN/MOON midpoint may be there as well, if she was born close to Sunrise. This may help explain why she not only appears to be a bully but seems to enjoy (VENUS) being perceived that way.

On another note, I see no tight supportive interchart aspects between her chart and KC's. (There is an out-of-sign SUN to SUN opposition and their MOONs are trine by sign.) This may prove helpful to ADL, allowing her to remain completely objective/detached and focused on her strategies rather than letting any emotional connection to KC trip her up.

Based on her record, we'll have to keep an eye on her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Regarding the comment made by JB today at the hearing that Jesse was considered to be a suspect, will Jesse let this pass or take legal action against Baez? Does Baez feel he was a suspect because he volunteered to take a polygraph or because Cindy thinks he is a suspect? I don't think the questions that were asked of JG by LE were pointing anywhere in the direction of him being a suspect. And does this not throw a wrench into the claim KC has that LE targeted her from the beginning and only her. Even if it is not true JB is now stuck with it and can no longer use the excuse that LE was only looking at KC because he believes they suspected JG. Does he just wing it when he is up there in front of the judge?

Never a good idea to let Dark Moon Lilith slip around behind you without following her position. Today, Dark Moon Lilith was 7:18'53" Aquarius, opposite the new att'y in the event chart for court and on top of Cindy's Moon, part of a big Fixed Cross in her horoscope.

I think the crime show commentators may be correct that the Angel of Death Row will not be compatible with Florida juries, possibly not even with the judge.

FYI: 4-New motions filed by Baez are posted in the time stamped media thread!
View Single Post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3809012&postcount=912"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-Casey Caylee TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*[/ame]

:angel:

I'm sure you are right that we will be seeing a spread of documents soon. They have already been delivered to the defense. But, because it was to be included in a document release this winter, the infirmary tape of Prisoner's reaction on December 11 is the subject of the hearing and the analysis. I'm referring to the document Sign of Gemini and whether we will see this tape as document. Legally regarded, a video of a happening documents it. When the private eyes rummaged in the woods and at the house, Jim H. was documenting the project with his camera, even though he did not make a log or memorialise it in words in any other way.

In the chart for the hearing on 28 May, the Sun and Jupiter-Neptune act together as a conjunction because they are in Meridian Parallel. This brings the film record to light. Also, the Sun at 7:22 II is quintile to Uranus, which rules items in the prosecution's possession, H. 8. This shows a creative means of making sure the public sees that infirmary reaction. Who is this ball of sunshine, this friend of the court who legitimately works with documents?

BBM

Tuba...after yesterday's hearing, do you still think we will see the infirmary tape of KC's reaction on December 11? It almost sounded like if the media doesn't make a good case for the public to see it, it may be sealed. TIA!!

The horoscope for the long awaited hearing of yesterday does promise that the public will see the tape but not necessarily due to judicial decision. If you saw the analysis of the hearing that is lodged on our calendar, you read that the judge favors the defense but that the tape will be seen. We know this because Uranus in Pisces rules the item in custody of Prosecution and Mercury of evidence, documents, reports is going to turn direct and sextile that Uranus in the House of broadcast news, 9. There is something slippery about the release because this same Mercury is square Jupiter-Neptune. The underlying attitude of the State of Florida is Aquarius (see cusp of what they have in custody) and so, the tape is accurate and tells a truth and therefore should be exposed.

Of course, the media counsel will argue well but should have been present and ready yesterday. They are Sun in II in friend of the court House 11. I say "they" because II is more than one lawyer.

It would be interesting to see what you think of the defense argument that the tape should never have been made because the prisoner was denied her right to counsel. However, no jail personnel restrained Jose B. from entering the common area. He simply had not yet arrived. Defense advanced that argument yesterday nonetheless and will add to it in June. Are you buying? The right to privacy argument does not hold water.

The release of the audio tapes may have been unintentional (or not) but I, for one, am glad we heard them since they do not comport to defense characterisation of the testimony of the officers at deposition. We know better!

The horoscope for the long awaited hearing of yesterday does promise that the public will see the tape but not necessarily due to judicial decision. If you saw the analysis of the hearing that is lodged on our calendar, you read that the judge favors the defense but that the tape will be seen. We know this because Uranus in Pisces rules the item in custody of Prosecution and Mercury of evidence, documents, reports is going to turn direct and sextile that Uranus in the House of broadcast news, 9. There is something slippery about the release because this same Mercury is square Jupiter-Neptune. The underlying attitude of the State of Florida is Aquarius (see cusp of what they have in custody) and so, the tape is accurate and tells a truth and therefore should be exposed.

Of course, the media counsel will argue well but should have been present and ready yesterday. They are Sun in II in friend of the court House 11. I say "they" because II is more than one lawyer.

It would be interesting to see what you think of the defense argument that the tape should never have been made because the prisoner was denied her right to counsel. However, no jail personnel restrained Jose B. from entering the common area. He simply had not yet arrived. Defense advanced that argument yesterday nonetheless and will add to it in June. Are you buying? The right to privacy argument does not hold water.

The release of the audio tapes may have been unintentional (or not) but I, for one, am glad we heard them since they do not comport to defense characterisation of the testimony of the officers at deposition. We know better!

BBM
Thanks Tuba!! I think it's doo-doo! You confirmed what I thought I remembered was that JB had not yet arrived to see "his girl". She needs to realize that she's in jail and is not afforded the same rights to privacy as those on the outside.

Have any of you had a chance to read Jose's amended motion on the video? The only actual law I saw pointed to was that the jail had violated the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th amendments by video taping her reaction.

Now I am no lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but a quick Google search tells me that those amendments address the following:

*Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
*Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
*Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
*Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases

His whole motion goes on for pages and pages talking about that Richard and Uncer think that letting Casey see the TV was cruel. So why in the world did he not site this one and not reference the others at all:

*Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Another one of my favorites is on Page 13:

He goes on to say that the one sided release of the interviews of Dets. Graves and Casper were misleading b/c they stated that during their interview w/Uncer she said that Casey "collapsed in the chair". He goes on to say that Uncer did not say that she collapsed but rather that she just sat down. Then the brilliant attorney that he is decided to reference the Uncer transcipt he got this from:

Q: Then you say she walked into the medical clinic and immediately looked at the TV, which is on Channel 9-
A: Correct
Q: -and collapsed in the chair, correct?
A: Yes

Q: Did you put her in the chair or did she collapse in the chair?
A: She sat in it herself. She kind of just collapsed for lack of a better word. She sort of fell by herself into it. I didn't physically place her in a chair.
Q: She just sat down, correct?
A: Yes

Now from reading the portion of the transcript that he copied right into his motion. How could be say that Uncer never said she collapsed in chair? :waitasec:

Does he not proofread this stuff before he sends in it? No wonder Ashton, can't help but sit at the Prosecution table with a big grin on his face.

Baez did reference the 8th Amendment at the end of his list of violations but rather tentatively. In terms of A 4, he is talking about the right not to have unpermitted searches and seizures and saying that the tape violated the privacy inherent in that. Just as a telephoto lens trained on your bedroom and photographing your conduct within would be a A 4 violation. In terms of A 5, he is talking about your right not to suffer compulsion to testify against yourself. Just as police can't force you to write out an incriminating admission or confession, Baez is saying Prisoner's body language and facial expression in front of the t.v. are, due to the snare, non-verbal testimony against the self, unconsented. In terms of A 6, he is citing a defendant's right to counsel, which we discussed in the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle