WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where any water towers are located in the town? This may have nothing to do with nothing but I am curious as KK had mentioned the dogs had tracked Lindsey's scent there early on in the investigation. This was never given as official info and could be false info, but I was curious.

According to another site.. Wayne isn't the minister he is a missionary.

And she might have attended it for Youth group with friends? I know my daughter goes to a couple of different Youth groups here in our town but doesn't attend the church.

Does anyone know where any water towers are located in the town? This may have nothing to do with nothing but I am curious as KK had mentioned the dogs had tracked Lindsey's scent there early on in the investigation. This was never given as official info and could be false info, but I was curious.

Image3.jpg

OK...so if there was some remote chance she was near that bridge...could someone explain how she would get there without being seen on the surveillance video at the Shell station? Could she have made a shortcut behind it between the PD and the station? (Just bear with me here for a few while I entertain this idea...if you will.)

Also, is anyone at the PD at night? I know a lot of small towns only have one officer on patrol at night in his/her car and sometimes dispatch is done from a home location.

According to another site.. Wayne isn't the minister he is a missionary.

And she might have attended it for Youth group with friends? I know my daughter goes to a couple of different Youth groups here in our town but doesn't attend the church.

Ya know, I suppose i could've phrased a 'youth group?' question, but from what i gathered (& in my opinion/profile of Lindsey) she wouldn't have. At least not in a while. Also, pretty sure KK doesn't attend.

Seems like something KK would know considering it's so close to her house.

OK...so if there was some remote chance she was near that bridge...could someone explain how she would get there without being seen on the surveillance video at the Shell station? Could she have made a shortcut behind it between the PD and the station? (Just bear with me here for a few while I entertain this idea...if you will.)

It'd not surprise me if her scent was near the bridge, but also not surprise me if that scent wasn't from the last night she was seen.

As far as shortcutting goes... (alt route) 10th/simpson alley or simpson.

Keep in mind, i don't think those Shell station cameras pick up ****. I'm pretty they don't even pick up some one crossing the maple/3rd/crosswalk.

The cameras point directly at the pumps. So unless she walked under the roof area where the pumps are, she isn't going to be seen. Shell doesn't have their cameras pointing at anything other than the pumps because their purpose is to monitor the pumps. She could have walked around behind the Shell, up Mommsen Street and gotten on that bridge. That bridge links Mommsen Street and Beerbower park. The park is next to and kind of behind the Police Station.

Does anyone know where any water towers are located in the town? .. KK had mentioned the dogs had tracked Lindsey's scent there early on in the investigation.

KK reiterated this today. We spoke of the scent situation & her recollection is that (originally) Lindsey's scent was tracked back/in that area. Keep in mind.. may not be from the night she was last seen.

Ya know, I suppose i could've phrased a 'youth group?' question, but from what i gathered (& in my opinion/profile of Lindsey) she wouldn't have. At least not in a while. Also, pretty sure KK doesn't attend.

Seems like something KK would know considering it's so close to her house.

Well I know The Daily World reporters suck. It's almost daily that they are retracting and rephrasing something. The paper is so bad that I don't even read it anymore (except for the little bit they offer online)--I'd rather purchase the Olympian.

It's possible they took something that was said and made into something more.

So if someone had blocked her passage at some point and she decided to run the opposite way then cut back to get home...could she have gone through the park and towards the bridge to her house?

It'd not surprise me if her scent was near the bridge, but also not surprise me if that scent wasn't from the last night she was seen.

As far as shortcutting goes... (alt route) 10th/simpson alley or simpson.

Keep in mind, i don't think those Shell station cameras pick up ****. I'm pretty they don't even pick up some one crossing the maple/3rd/crosswalk.
I didn't know anything about the scent being around there. I didn't know there was even a bridge until you told me. ;)

Well I know The Daily World reporters suck. It's almost daily that they are retracting and rephrasing something. The paper is so bad that I don't even read it anymore (except for the little bit they offer online)--I'd rather purchase the Olympian.

It's possible they took something that was said and made into something more.

I could speculate that info coming from some one @ green but who knows.

& The Olympian? you kidding? there was 40 comments on the primary Lindsey article 3/4ths of which were bashing on 'the daily zero' for their mega-delay on reporting.

Honestly people here were reading TDW > Olympian

If someone blocked her path on Maple she wouldn't have been anywhere near the park or this bridge.

If she took Simpson and cut through the park then yes, she would have probably crossed the bridge.

She was spotted last between 5th and 6th, right? KK said the dogs tracked her "up the hill on 6th". That is the opposite direction of Simpson. So I don't see anything pointing at her being in the park.. but anything is possible.

Hi Jennifer, I had never heard that, that Lindsay's scent was found up at the water tower.

Gee, I wonder what she was doing up there? Kind of odd, don't you think. It would be hard to trapse through the set of woods south of her house to get there, so think she would have to have been driven there. That is unless there is a good path system theu those woods. Looking down on the woods it is very deceiving because of the distance and underbrush, etc.

I wonder if LE has spent any time up there nosing around?

Have you heard of any other special search areas they have concentrated on?

xox

PS: Great map BTW. I think I even see the Mullin house on 6th. He just bought that house. Is there any talk about where he came from or if he has lived in McCleary very long. He could have just moved down the street ;}

I could speculate that info coming from some one @ green but who knows.

& The Olympian? you kidding? there was 40 comments on the primary Lindsey article 3/4ths of which were bashing on 'the daily zero' for their mega-delay on reporting.

Honestly people here were reading TDW > Olympian

Well the TDW is fast but it's usually wrong. LOL

When my brother was killed in 1996 they had the story all wrong. Wrong names, wrong circumstances, wrong location then they needed proof from us (they wanted a death certificate) to write the correct story.

I hate TDW.

If someone blocked her path on Maple she wouldn't have been anywhere near the park or this bridge.

If she took Simpson and cut through the park then yes, she would have probably crossed the bridge.

She was spotted last between 5th and 6th, right? KK said the dogs tracked her "up the hill on 6th". That is the opposite direction of Simpson. So I don't see anything pointing at her being in the park.. but anything is possible.
What if she had made it past and turned onto Mommesen then someone was blocking her from going home? Would the bridge come into play then to get away?

ETA: Last bridge question, I swear! LOL

Well the TDW is fast but it's usually wrong. LOL

When my brother was killed in 1996 they had the story all wrong. Wrong names, wrong circumstances, wrong location then they needed proof from us (they wanted a death certificate) to write the correct story.

I hate TDW.
I am sorry for your loss. :(

And I don't blame you for being angry at them for not fact checking in the first place. Shame on them!

After seeing the pictures, I am discounting all statements regarding white cars unless LE refers to them. There are apparently as many white cars in McCleary as there are names that start with M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500