MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

Gosh, go look at the photos tho! Especially the one which is a bit blurry, but his nose, his mouth, everything down to where is his mustache begins is on the money.

While they look similar, there are also some big differences, for instance one has flat ears, one has ears that stick out. There is also a five year age difference. The upstairs guy is not on the RSO list, and I think if's very irresponsible to say that he is.

While they look similar, there are also some big differences, for instance one has flat ears, one has ears that stick out. There is also a five year age difference. The upstairs guy is not on the RSO list, and I think if's very irresponsible to say that he is.
Maybe he is lying about his age on myspace.

Maybe the angle of the camera makes his ears appear to be more flat than they really are.

Maybe he is lying about his age on myspace.

Maybe the angle of the camera makes his ears appear to be more flat than they really are.

Both ears? There are more physical differences than just the ears, but regardless, do you think that LE would not have checked him out? He was one of the last people to see Nevaeh alive. It's not the same guy.

FWIW I don't know if A Baker who is a neighbor of Nevaeh's mother is or is not a RSO. I do think the the A baker who IS a RSO registered in Haslett MI looks an awful lot like neighbor guy Aaron. Haslett MI is less than 2 hours from Monroe. Investigators have taken carpet fiber samples from neighbor guys apartment, neighbor guy Aaron was the last adult we know of to have seen Nevaeh alive and I don't exactly remember the details here but at some point Nevaeh went home because somebody had to go to the store...could it have been Aaron's family that went to the store? Maybe Nevaeh went back up to neighbor Aaron's apartment after his family was gone...who knows...
As for being irresponsible in saying neighbor guy Aaron is on an RSO list...I never said that. I just find the resemblance between the two is simply uncanny and would appreciate the opinions of others.
RSO or not I do believe neighbor guy Aaron should be considered a person of interest and apparently he is since they have taken samples of his carpet, they just haven't said so in so many words.

Both ears? There are more physical differences than just the ears, but regardless, do you think that LE would not have checked him out? He was one of the last people to see Nevaeh alive. It's not the same guy.
I think LE is testing his carpet right now to see if it matches fibers found under her fingernails. It would seem to me they are still checking him out.

A Baker wasn't listed for whatever reason on any of the sites I looked at from LE, but here this one shows up on Familywatchdog. Now...if he isn't being listed on their own sites...how are they going to check him out adequately?

ETA: IF it is him. Yet to be determined, I guess.

I think LE is testing his carpet right now to see if it matches fibers found under her fingernails. It would seem to me they are still checking him out.

He wasn't listed for whatever reason on any of the sites I looked at from LE, but here this one shows up on Familywatchdog. Now...if he isn't being listed on their own sites...how are they going to check him out adequately?

The older Baker IS listed on the Michigan State Police sex offenders list. The way I understand it, all the apartments in the complex have the same carpeting. LE took a sample of Aaron's carpet because he was home and no one answered at the grandmother's apartment. I think LE is trying to exclude the fibers as coming from the apartment complex.

The important thing is that they are getting closer and closer to putting this monster away. Carpet fibers and dirt in the lungs are all excellent clues (maybe hair fibers). The dirt in the lungs may have specific clues as to where and when she was first buried. This pedophile is really sick!

According to the articles posted on the daily thread, carpet samples were taken from many people's apartments.

I think this is so incredibly sad. Aaron's son was Nevaeh's friend. The entire family was fond of Nevaeh. Aaron has, according to all reports, been very helpful and cooperative with LE, even allowing them to take carpet samples from his apartment. And now strangers on the internet are falsely accusing him of being a sex offender and considering reporting him as such to myspace. Sometimes we take our "sleuthing" too far, and innocent grieving people get hurt. :(

According to the articles posted on the daily thread, carpet samples were taken from many people's apartments.

I think this is so incredibly sad. Aaron's son was Nevaeh's friend. The entire family was fond of Nevaeh. Aaron has, according to all reports, been very helpful and cooperative with LE, even allowing them to take carpet samples from his apartment. And now strangers on the internet are falsely accusing him of being a sex offender and considering reporting him as such to myspace. Sometimes we take our "sleuthing" too far, and innocent grieving people get hurt. :(

If it'll make you feel better Chilly, I'll edit my post with the comparison pics

If it'll make you feel better Chilly, I'll edit my post with the comparison pics

:blowkiss: Thanks, mom, although it's likely that a few weeks from now someone will find the older Aaron on the RSO offenders list and this same thing will happen again. I don't know if there's any way to avoid it.

omg, that poor poor baby...buried alive is my greatest fear, and I'm an adult....Please Lord, let her have been unconscious, or deeply drugged.
This Aaron Baker.....we wondered about him in the beginning, but I did not remember the SO info. I would not be surprised if his carpet matches under her fingernails.....what would the excuse be? That she and his son were wrestling?

Okay...I sleuthed a little further and found that Aaron neighbor guy and Aaron RSO are NOT the same person. verified through veromi.com

I can not even bring myself to imagine those last horrific breaths, I pray whoever did this is identified and convicted before they can harm another precious child. :furious:

:praying:

:parrot:

hearing the horrible news tonight has definitely sent me in a state of shock. i hope this monster is put behind bars soon.:mad:

My hinky meter went off when I saw AB so emotional about Nevaeh in front of the cameras. I remember thinking if your son is upset and confused then you should be comforting him and not be in front of the cameras. Children get more upset when their parents are having emotional outbursts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back