MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

http://www.freep.com/article/20090715/NEWS05/90715030/1001/NEWS

jennifer is no where to be found... also on the forensic astro thread angelwhocares posted that her local news is saying that le may be going back again to search the apartment where neveah lived with grandma and mom...

The timing of this is interesting to me.... with some of the forensics back and all and now returning to the CA apartments.... also if you read the article I just linked above there is some interesting info about carpet fibers being found under Neveah's fingernails and the fact that LE had taken carpet samples from the apartment.

I am having a head scratching moment. And where is mommy??????
=========
The article states that the carpet samples were taken from the apartment above Neaveh's apartment (the apartment where Neaveh was playing the boy prior to missing). I read on another thread yesterday that Jennifer was staying at a friends house and not staying with her mother. I certainly hope that LE is keeping up with her whereabouts, it would really pi** me off if she disappeared. I feel like an arrest is very close. I have suspected JB since day 1 but I must admit, I have had a few doubts about the father of the little boy she was playing with, I don't know why but I do.

I just posted about my suspicions about the little boy's father without reading to catch up with the posts, now I see information about him. Scarey.

hold up! Are you all saying that AB is a SO???? I missed that somehow! This is incredibly bizarre if so! ****thud****

WTH?!
Why didn't he pop up on other RSO sites before?! I know I checked him out and got nothing. Hell's Bells! This would put him above the other RSOs in the neighborhood since he had direct contact with her the day she turns up missing and dead!

Some of your original thoughts on him weren't deleted. I found a few:

is this the same AB? I just found the same rso as momtective but the addy for this AGB is not in Monroe... am I missing something? The pictures DO bear remarkable resemblance.....

Hi Christine2448!!! hugs to you!!!! Not sure about the myspace rule on rsos... but I do recall hearing something along those lines...

Is AB the same man who was shown on TV upset after she went missing? I remember a man yelling about his sons best friend and I thought it was kind of inappropriate behavior at the time.

Looking at the photos on his myspace page...it is him (IMO).

if it is him... he needs to UPDATE HIS ADDRESS!

eta: sorry... I didn't mean to sound snippy.. it just pisses me off that if he is the same aaron B. and he is a sex offender with a bad addy... sigh....

Is AB the same man who was shown on TV upset after she went missing? I remember a man yelling about his sons best friend and I thought it was kind of inappropriate behavior at the time.
I guess this AB is not the same man on the RSO list.

eta: sorry... I didn't mean to sound snippy.. it just pisses me off that if he is the same aaron B. and he is a sex offender with a bad addy... sigh....
If it is him...I have a feeling they will be "updating his addy" very soon.
ETA: IF it is him...and I guess now it has been determined it is not the same person. Uncanny tho!

AND it needs to be reported to myspace he is RSO w/profile.

hold up! Are you all saying that AB is a SO???? I missed that somehow! This is incredibly bizarre if so! ****thud****

We determined weeks ago that this is not the same guy. For one thing, there's a huge age difference.

They mentioned a Press Conference set for today at Monroe News (think it was based on ClickonDetroit story from last night). I've been logged onto both sites all day, keep refreshing,and still no word yet on a Presser.

Well looks as though people need to search the RSO site for the names of their neighbors as it seems that 98% forget to register their new addresses! GRRR!!!!!

-------------
Yes it is the same man. When I first saw him so upset and in front of the cameras I thought he must have been Nevaeh's father but then found out that he was the neighbor whose son was playing with Nevaeh at his home just prior to missing.

We determined weeks ago that this is not the same guy. For one thing, there's a huge age difference.
Gosh, go look at the photos tho! Especially the one which is a bit blurry, but his nose, his mouth, everything down to where is his mustache begins is on the money.

Well looks as though people need to search the RSO site for the names of their neighbors as it seems that 98% forget to register their new addresses! GRRR!!!!!
--------------
You are so right Texas, but in this case I don't think it would have made any difference at all. JB most likely would have handed Nevaeh right over to him. We don't even know if JB did or didn't know that he was a RSO at this time.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back