2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are reading this all wrong!!! Leonard was very emotional about this case and he REALLY believed that girl was alive. All the input we heard before and while we were there pointed to Caylee being missing not dead. George lied on the stand today. That doesn't mean he is a bad person. Just because he is doing what he thinks is right doesn't mean he has a bad heart. Just like Leonard. He does great things all the time. He lies quite often as well. I'm not throwing anybody under the bus. Just stating facts. After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone.

It's great u came to give your opinion, but your opinion on the "A"s to most of us is wrong..

Yes these people lost thier granddaughter and probably will their daughter, that is very sad, but if they just would of stood up an told the truth, an stop dragging everyone else in this mess, getting on TV like they were celebrities, I could go on an on, but we all know how they have been acting.

I might feel different.

I sat thru Laci Peterson's Trial daily and watch Sharon (Laci's mother) go thru torture, but not once was she slamming people. She has Class and dignity, something the "A"s do not and never will.

My niece was murdered a few years back an my sister NEVER got out in the public eye an acted like a fool. she went thru just as much pain as the "A"s,,my nieces murder was a horrific crime with torture involved, So I can speak from my heart of the pain u feel.

I hope they don't win against your Uncle, personally I think he has a lot to tell..actually all of you.. Good Luck with the outcome.

Tony. Do you know the truth about what happened to Caylee? from Tracy perhaps?

The prosecution is very aware of the phony documents.

So why no mention at all of this by the prosecution today in regards to the motion involving Leonard? If the prosecution is "very aware" that any written agreement held by Jose is "phony", of what benefit is it to the prosecution to keep this information under their shirt and away from Judge Strickland?

This makes no sense to me at all :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a copy of the agreement between Leonard and Jose posted online anywhere?

You are reading this all wrong!!! Leonard was very emotional about this case and he REALLY believed that girl was alive. All the input we heard before and while we were there pointed to Caylee being missing not dead. George lied on the stand today. That doesn't mean he is a bad person. Just because he is doing what he thinks is right doesn't mean he has a bad heart. Just like Leonard. He does great things all the time. He lies quite often as well. I'm not throwing anybody under the bus. Just stating facts. After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone.

We all pretty much figured out that George lied on the stand today. He was under oath and could he not be charged with perjury? Why would they the SA allow that to happen if they know for a fact he lied. ???:confused:

George knows the truth, he just doesn't want the public to know it.
I am so very grateful I am not related to these people. Cold, calculating,
scheming people who would cover up for the murderer of a child.

If it's you. Tell us what's up? Why are you whistling this tune now? What trouble is coming down the pike for you?

Do you think KC is guilty and guilty all by herself?

Is the answer somewhere in your Post No. 106?

No agreement anywhere. That is a bad subject with me. I really messed up leaving without a copy. I really got distracted that day with the Florida Bail Assoc. trying to have me and Leonard areested for soliciting bail in Florida. I lost focus and left Jose's office without a copy.

I don't see why it should be in dispute, just because Tony has some new opinions and views that maybe some people don't agree with is no reason to doubt it is him. I don't agree with his opinion of the Anthonys, but I do believe it is him. If not someone has hacked into his account here.

LOL

Me neither. Opinions change and his identity was verified this time last year.

After Casey went back to jail there was never a reason to return for a Caylee memorial with that reverand nut. He should have left things alone.

The one who believed that Caylee was his granddaughter, and even after finding out that she was NOT biologically, still played an active role in her life, and then did MORE in any two day timespan to try to find Caylee than the Anthonys did from July until December?????

That nut?

Who is the McLaughlin person that GA talks about..He worked with them in LE? TIA

I have sat back on the sidelines and listened to all this crap. Jose is basically calling me out and I'm not going to let him lie about our agreement and our role in this case. He is not a very trustworthy person as far as I'm concerned. But again that doesn't make him a bad person.

No agreement anywhere. That is a bad subject with me. I really messed up leaving without a copy. I really got distracted that day with the Florida Bail Assoc. trying to have me and Leonard areested for soliciting bail in Florida. I lost focus and left Jose's office without a copy.

OMG! :eek: I am so sorry to hear this. No wonder there was nothing said by the SA about the lies being told today.

I just feel that Leonard's role changed from finding Caylee to getting as much air time as possible on TV.

I have sat back on the sidelines and listened to all this crap. Jose is basically calling me out and I'm not going to let him lie about our agreement and our role in this case. He is not a very trustworthy person as far as I'm concerned. But again that doesn't make him a bad person.

Do you or any of Leonard's posse have information that could hurt JB's case? He said today in an interview that you guys have no information but that he was just protecting "bad things" being said about KC.

Oh, stop being so nice, Baez is BAD, we all know it.:)

As for people thinking it's not really me I could care less. It is me and if you don't believe it then fine. I spoke to Tricia on numerous occassions during this entire ordeal. She knows and if somebody wants to ahve her call me again she can.

Hi Tony,
I'm wondering....Aren't you kinda thumbing your nose at the Judge by being here, or on any message board, while waiting for him to rule on whether you all can talk about this case? I realize that you are not giving any info about what was said, but still???? Just wondering..... :confused:
VT

So why no mention at all of this by the prosecution today in regards to the motion involving Leonard? If the prosecution is "very aware" that any written agreement held by Jose is "phony", of what benefit is it to the prosecution to keep this information under their shirt and away from Judge Strickland?

This makes no sense to me at all :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a copy of the agreement between Leonard and Jose posted online anywhere?

Jose is arguing that we are working for him and are extensions of his defense. He is now required to produce the originals to the court. The original documents completely separate not only me from JOse but me from Leonard Tracy and Rob as well. Not because I don't like them but because they are not employees of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly