Misty C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did GGM drop clothes off that night if Ron and Misty were supposedly at GGM`s that morning retrieving Haleigh`s clothes? Am I missing something?

Well after watching the Hypnosis video...........I am just sitting here shaking my head. What a freaking mess.

Well after watching the Hypnosis video...........I am just sitting here shaking my head. What a freaking mess.
No kidding! There are even more stories told here that we have never heard.
One thing she says that stands out to me is she says she was half asleep and she felt JR crawl over her and go out the bedroom door...(HUH?)...
I wonder if he turned that light on? (If indeed, the light was on)

There is so much she said that I have to process because none of it *fits*....

RON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR HALEIGH!?!?!?!

(sorry....)

OH, and Misty said that JR was up *freaking out too*.....Hmmmm..why in the world didn't we hear him on that 911 call? Where was he?

Hi HH If Haleigh was in the car with Ron, I think he would have dropped her at the bus stop. I don't see him as the type that would take Haleigh all the way to GGS house just to wear her favorite outfit and then take her to school. Especially if he was up all night waiting on Misty. I think both children were at GGS house when Misty was a no show and Ron couldn't risk another tardy. Haleigh and JR were probably were with GGS more often than not.

What happened to Ron's story about Haleigh spilling something on her clothes? Ron has never mentioned that Misty was with him when he took Haleigh to school, or did I miss that very important tidbit? Is this truly the first time that this story was told?

Anybody notice that Misty said that RC was home when the A/C man was there. That means Granny is his only evidence that HaLeigh was alive after he went to werk.

I had my volume on max and the sound was still so low I couldn't hear enough to understand what was being said. Does anyone seen a transcript of the attempt of Hypnosis?

Never mind, I just tried something else and heard the audio for the hypnosis.

What happened to Ron's story about Haleigh spilling something on her clothes? Ron has never mentioned that Misty was with him when he took Haleigh to school, or did I miss that very important tidbit? Is this truly the first time that this story was told?
It's the first time I've heard it and the whole speil doesn't ring true. The spilling something on her shirt always bugged me too. Did passing the bus stop and driving her to school make the stain disappear? Whether she took the bus or was driven in the car the stain remained the same.

She also says Haleigh is the one who pulled the pink shirt off because she hated clothes. So now she says she knew she did not have it on..........my head hurts.

I had my volume on max and the sound was still so low I couldn't hear enough to understand what was being said. Does anyone seen a transcript of the attempt of Hypnosis?
Do you have headphones? I could hear it quite well that way. Please don`t make me watch it again. :crazy::crazy:

Hypnosis video...

She went into too much detail about the blanket smelling like pee...she would never let her sleep in a smelly blanket, she would hate for someone to make her sleep in one, she would never do that to someone else...etc.

She "almost forgot" to tell him and went back to go into that detail about why she washed the blanket. It just sounded "off" to me. Not that the whole thing wasn't "off," but her particular attention to that detail in comparison to the rest of the segment was very odd.

"Misty: I laid her down at 8 o’clock…it’s her bed time…8 o’clock…"

At least she remembered this part of her script. :clap:

I'm so mad. Tim only wants to help find HaLeigh and RC and family turn on him!

I will stand with Tim. I will support him.

RC and MC on their own.

Please Lord Let HaLeigh be found soon.
All this proves that Ron and Misty do not want that baby found.

she didn’t have the clothes she wanted to wear so we had to come all the way to Welaka to get the outfit she wanted to wear

hmmmm wasnt RCs version she spilled something on her shirt? why all the different clothing stories from both of them????
Oh, well isn't he such a doting parent? :rolleyes:

NO WAY would he drive all the way to Granny's that morning before school to pick up a favorite outfit.

About the *spilled something on her shirt* version.... I've even heard he claimed to have gone to a store (Walmart?) that morning to get her a new one. :rolleyes:

Mark K. just shot TM down. Said he was exploiting the situation. Good grief. Mark, dude...c'mon man. Don't let me down here.
I'm sorry for everything Mark K. has had to go through, but this isn't the first time he's said something that makes me lose all respect for him.

I don't know whether she realizes it or not....but she is in major trouble and she is NOT going to go down alone....

Thinking Sykes' house and area are key to search. JMO

Yes, HH..... I believe they might have her buried somewhere on that property. Ron and Misty stay there, they don't work... makes it easy for them to keep guard.

I always thought that Ron was in a hurry that morning because Haliegh was still at GGS from the weekend and he couldn't chance another tardy. Hi all:seeya:
*sigh*.... I've never heard so many versions of one story in my whole life!

From teh's link to the article about MC's interview:

Dang. Oh it interesting that she when she got upset she reminded the interviewer of her age. 17.

And she goes on to say "how much can a 17 yr old take"?

I'm just blown away here.
oh good grief..... :boohoo:

Dear Misty,

I realize you are quite fond of playing the victim card, but YOU are NOT the victim here.... HALEIGH IS!!!!

Hope you and your husband spend the rest of your miserable lives in prison for what you did to that baby.

Sincerely,
The World

P.S. Three words: waste of flesh

I thought she woke up to go to the bathroom or get a drink...........now something just woke her up but she does not know what????????
Perhaps it was Mr. Sandman who woke her from her dreams?

And another thing........they go back home and go back to bed...sleep till around noon, and then Jr is asleep again when Haleigh gets off the bus????? How much does he sleep????????????
I was wondering the same!! He was about to turn 4 at the time, kids that age do not sleep that much!!

Unless maybe he was drugged?

did ya'll watch the video of her talking in a video that is titled MC Polygraph Exam?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...f43367513e061&maven_referralObject=1229749681

(link from teh's in post # 1110)
Note: pay attention to her demeanor starting at about 2:00 minutes (the clock counts down rather than up).

Holy #### I've never seen anyone that could lie like that. I think I'm sick to my stomach. My G@d, what happened to Haleigh? What does she know she's not telling. What did you do Misty? This is just terrible :( I'm getting a glass of wine, I need it after watching that.

I really hope the local LE is keeping an eye on several households this weekend, when this thing blows up somebody is going to get hurt.
(I fear) IMHO, etc.

I was posting on the LDT thread but wanted to check in here-were you all really surprised that she showed such a level of deception when it came to the question regarding knowing what happened to Haleigh? I am trying to decide if I have become cynical or what, but it seems to me that the story from day one made absolutely positively no sense.

I thought maybe leaking the results of the test was an attempt to get Ron riled up, but now that I think of it, it must be a strategy because she has "lawyered up" and LE no longer has access to her???

Do you have headphones? I could hear it quite well that way. Please don`t make me watch it again. :crazy::crazy:

I found a way and listened. Thanks, but you will probably listen to it again soon...............:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173