Misty C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Misty is officially named a POI, that is piling on the pressure for Ron & G'gm.

I think ole' Ron is squirming like a rat trapped.

Where are Misty's family in all of this...........not a word. I find that ODD.

I have not heard anyone named as a person of intrest until now, so yes this is big!!! I think the reason we have not heard from Misty's family is I think they are involved as well, I think brother and cousin Jo, the scratch on the van and Misty's willingness to throw both under the bus. There has also been talk of her being molested by a family member so I think its one of them. I think Ron and Theresa are just letting Misty dig her on hole and she is doing a pretty good job of it to.

Well Hank Jr. wont be saying much I'm sure. Misty burned that bridge I think with her family when all hell broke loose at GGS house and filed the Temp. Order against her brother and then of course Ratgate...I can see the flames from here....:crazy:

(BB NMS)
I have not heard anyone named as a person of intrest until now, so yes this is big!!! I think the reason we have not heard from Misty's family is I think they are involved as well, I think brother and cousin Jo, the scratch on the van and Misty's willingness to throw both under the bus. There has also been talk of her being molested by a family member so I think its one of them. I think Ron and Theresa are just letting Misty dig her on hole and she is doing a pretty good job of it to.

Could you please provide a credible link that supports your claim of Misty being molested by a family member - TIA!

*Otherwise it should be posted in the rumor thread only.

(BB NMS)

Could you please provide a credible link that supports your claim of Misty being molested by a family member - TIA!

That's a good idea nomoresorrow. We can't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. And as much as I hate to say it, we are going to have to doubt anything she says ~ even about possible molestation until it is proven.

I don't personally think this is news to anyone on the inside circles, Misty's family, Ron, or Ron's family. If we have all known that Misty couldn't keep her story straight enough to tell it the same way twice it is not news to them.

(BB NMS)

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-Information-Search-for-Haleigh/f4BROSu5UEi0ss9PRqS07w.cspx
Here is one, but there are other links where its state that the names are being withheld pending investigation.

Also I was not the one claiming Misty had been Molested. Misty claimed Misty was being molested and its in many articles.

Now how did I know this was coming next....we need a little cheese for this whine, for crying out loud...somebody lock her up already...poor Haleigh..

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.

Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144010&provider=top

Well at this point if Ron is truly saying he will have nothing further to do with Tim and MN
it makes him look just as guilty as Misty does. I wish TN would talk I wonder if she's fuming right now because I sure the he** would be...jmo

How can you not pass 4 tests and still try and have people believe you. How can you not pass 4 test's and have the father of the child who is missing not question you and take your side?
I am just beside myself right now...

Ok someone tell me sinse when does Misty speak for Ronald? What Im referring to is when she said that she or her husband wanted nothing more to do with Tim or something to that effect. I find that statement really odd. Has Ronald come out and said anything about it that I might have missed?

um, since the beginning, ie, the 911 call? moo

Mystic, I have never ever been a fan of Ron Cummings,I was one of many who thought that he was guilty as sin however in light of what has happened the past two days, I am looking at things in a diffrent light, I honestly thinking that Ron is biting his tongue and playing Misty because he is the one closest to her. There have been way to many story's floating around from Geraldo asking Ron if he worked for LE, to Rons arrest record never serving jail time, to people saying they have seen Ron with other woman out mud riding, to the way he responds to Misty, him wanting Misty to do the reinactment and her backing out, to believe he is in love with her. I am really thinking that Ron is playing her, because he is the closest to her at this point to try and find Haliegh. So if Misty wants to be angry with Tim Miller than Ron has to play along to convince her he believes her.

Of course this is my own oinion.
Ron in my book is either
1. Father of the year doing what ever he needs to do to find the truth.
or
2. The biggest A$$ in the world and deserves a first class ticket to hell for not finding the truth about his daughter.
I have believed the 2 for the last 6 months but since yesterday I am wondering if 1 is not true.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/New-Information-Search-for-Haleigh/f4BROSu5UEi0ss9PRqS07w.cspx
Here is one, but there are other links where its state that the names are being withheld pending investigation.

Also I was not the one claiming Misty had been Molested. Misty claimed Misty was being molested and its in many articles.

TY.
>Respectfully Snipped & BB NMS<

Originally Posted by butterfly1978

Clearly based on the above, you believe that Misty is lying and is involved in HaLeigh's disappearance and the latest news, Poly & VSA results verify that. Based on claims made by a known liar, a liar who made sexual abuse claims only when confronted by an examiner who tells her that she is showing deception - Her motives are obvious. She also attempts to implicate others, including Crystal. Liars don't like getting caught in a lie and, as seen here, they'll throw anyone under the bus to save their own a$$. If you believe Misty's words, claims of molestation, than you should equally accept and believe her words claiming that she had nothing to do with HaLeigh's disappearance . . . in short, if you readily believe that Misty is lying; that she was involved in HaLeigh's disappearance dispite her denials, how is it then that you can readily and equally accept that Misty's claims of sexual abuse are truthful? IMO, Misty is the last person who's word I would take regarding anyone and anything. Zero Credibility. JMO

TY.
>Respectfully Snipped & BB NMS<

Originally Posted by butterfly1978

Clearly based on the above, you believe that Misty is lying and is involved in HaLeigh's disappearance and the latest news, Poly & VSA results verify that. Based on claims made by a known liar, a liar who made sexual abuse claims only when confronted by an examiner who tells her that she is showing deception - Her motives are obvious. She also attempts to implicate others, including Crystal. Liars don't like getting caught in a lie and, as seen here, they'll throw anyone under the bus to save their own a$$. If you believe Misty's words, claims of molestation, than you should equally accept and believe her words claiming that she had nothing to do with HaLeigh's disappearance . . . in short, if you readily believe that Misty is lying; that she was involved in HaLeigh's disappearance dispite her denials, how is it then that you can readily and equally accept that Misty's claims of sexual abuse are truthful? IMO, Misty is the last person who's word I would take regarding anyone and anything. Zero Credibility. JMO

I completely understand what you are saying, you are saying how can I believe Misty about the molestation but not believe her when she said she is involved.
I am looking at the fact that Misty left home early in life something caused that, possably molestation, that is one thing she has said consistantly, and IF I remember correctly she had made the allegations against cousin Jo when she was young before all this happened. Cousin Jo was supposedly at brothers, brother was supposedly at Misty's house per Misty and air conditioner guy. So what I believe is that possably Misty was high and maybe brother and cousin may have abused Haliegh Misty found out but she can not tell Ron because she will lose him, so I think she may be lieing to keep from losing Ron ... Now remember this is just my thoughts and I'm not even sure this is the possable senerio I believe just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173