Ron C. # 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact, if true, that Chelsea and Timmy moved far away and out of state is concerning. Chelsea was very close to Misty. Since they had possession of the van that night, red flags are flying here.

Audio of Tim saying Ron claims that if he had $35,000 he could get Haileigh back.

Hmmmm?, hinky meter off the scale. Maybe RC thought TM was rich and a soft touch and wanted to take him for $35K? Doesn't make sense otherwise.

It doesnt sound like RC told Tim this - Hank C told Tim this on a voice mail message.

Hmmmm?, hinky meter off the scale. Maybe RC thought TM was rich and a soft touch and wanted to take him for $35K? Doesn't make sense otherwise.

The fact, if true, that Chelsea and Timmy moved far away and out of state is concerning. Chelsea was very close to Misty. Since they had possession of the van that night, red flags are flying here.
Evidently they did it within days of giving birth to a child.

Sorry, I was away from the thread..I'm sure a better synopsis will be posted in the thread, but the gist of it is that Ron told MN that he didn't believe Misty, and that she had something to do with his daughter's disappearance, and that he thought Haleigh woke up to find Misty having sex with someone on his couch, and that Haleigh threatened to tell him.

edit: TM also says that Ron told MN that he married Misty to "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" or something to that effect, which TM realizes jibes with something Cobra had heard, too. He says he's never spoken to Cobra, so it's odd/coincidental that they both said basically the same thing.

Then Tim goes into something about Ron saying he could have Haleigh home if he had 35,000? I must admit, I didn't understand that part at all..someone else can explain it better, I'm sure:)

sorry for the poor synopsis!

He was working. How can he be in two places at one time? It IS a good and rational argument no matter how many people do not want to accept it.

Bowling said it takes rock-solid alibis before detectives can eliminate anyone and those have not been established. He said the best that can be done is assign degrees of suspicion to people.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...6_months_later

This article was dated Aug. 18th, the day after the PCSO press release.

I guess you could consider what LE says & if not ask them.

Cousin Joe came to Satsuma from TN about 3 weeks before HaLeigh disappeared. He is described by Misty as a psychopath and he is a SO. He is 21 years of age. It is unclear whether Cousin Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea in Crescent City the entire 3 weeks, but cousin Joe was staying with them Feb 9 and the circumstances surrounding the van and the fact that Joe wasn't in his room around midnight cast him under the microscope. It isn't mentioned whether Timmy looked to see if the van was gone when he didn't see Joe in his room; the article said Timmy went back to bed. Apparently LE in TN questioned Joe who has not been ruled out as a suspect. Misty said Joe had molested a 5 year old and that Joe was extremely anxious to leave town after he learned Misty was called in for questioning with regards to HaLeigh's disappearance. Altho Misty does not mention Joe was at the MH on Monday, Feb 9th, there are rumors that he was there and got into a fight with Ron. Not sure when the gun was stolen but it was found in a ditch and Misty states on a recent test that she is the one who found it while being guided by Ron on the phone. They found it under a board in a ditch. Ron denies any of this occurred. I think Timmy and Chelsea need to be brought in for questioning next.

OK harsh question time. Look at the 2nd sentance in the above paragraph. Does anyone see the problem with it? "He is described by Misty". Now it is quite possible that Cousin Joe is a complete psychopath. I'm not ruling it out. But at this point I think I would really like some more independent confirmation of that above and beyond Misty. I am starting to note a tendancy to throw relatives under the bus to see what gets caught by the wheels...

OK harsh question time. Look at the 2nd sentance in the above paragraph. Does anyone see the problem with it? "He is described by Misty". Now it is quite possible that Cousin Joe is a complete psychopath. I'm not ruling it out. But at this point I think I would really like some more independent confirmation of that above and beyond Misty. I am starting to note a tendancy to throw relatives under the bus to see what gets caught by the wheels...

Anything and everything to distract, conscience of guilt and desperation?

Take it all with a pinch of salt and focus back on the messenger .... the caretaker of Haleigh and last person to see her is throwing everyone else under the bus. Hmmm?

I am worried they are gonna lose the chance of finding Haleigh by alienating the person who may hold the answers that will lead to finding out who took Haleigh.

They tried mollycoddling her already, and it didn't work. If she was going to spill because she was so in love and everybody was so nice and supportive to her, right around the wedding would have been a good time. By now it looks like she ain't going to.

He was working. How can he be in two places at one time? It IS a good and rational argument no matter how many people do not want to accept it.

Well, since the bed was not slept in it now looks like we don't know where Haleigh was that night and we're back in the beginning.

If Misty has any answers, and runs, or harms herself, any possibility of her having answers will go with her.

If she's not alone in this, I pray nobody will harm her to stop her from spilling the answers.

Hypothetically speaking, Misty Cummings is in a very bad spot for sure, Donjeta. She is the thorn in the Cummings side. No matter what she does/did she has to be dealt with. If she is responsible, they may hurt her....if she is not alone in this, they have more reason to hurt her.

If RC had a sense of decency, he would place his little boy in his mother's arms till this is settled...imo

Hypothetically speaking, Misty Cummings is in a very bad spot for sure, Donjeta. She is the thorn in the Cummings side. No matter what she does/did she has to be dealt with. If she is responsible, they may hurt her....if she is not alone in this, they have more reason to hurt her.

If RC had a sense of decency, he would place his little boy in his mother's arms till this is settled...imo

If RC had a sense of decency, his children would not have been left in MC's hands to begin with, imo.

Yes, I am very angry that Teresa and GGS and Ronald told us that Misty was like a mother to them and that it was what Haleigh would have wanted for them to get married. If what Tim Miller says is true then I highly doubt the last thing that Haleigh wanted was for Misty to marry her daddy if she saw her having sex with someone else.

Why can't anyone just tell the truth??

Well, since the bed was not slept in it now looks like we don't know where Haleigh was that night and we're back in the beginning.

Personally, I never thought she slept a wink that night and have never thought Haleigh went to be that night either..
IMHO Ron C is lying his rear off to save his rear..

And Yes, I do believe that Misty has been covering for Ron C for over six months, eventhough he is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
And IMHO, she is stooopid stooopid girl to have ever believed or trusted for a second that Ron C, his mother and his grandma wouldn't set her up to take the fall. What kind of a person would ever be more concerned with covering his rear than telling the truth about what really happened to his daughter, their grandchild? Did she expect them to cover for her like she did him
when the heat was finally turned on?

What can I say other than looks like some of us bloggers just may have given he and his family quite a bit of fodder for their cannons...Just praying it backfires on him and them...JMHOOTS

Yes, I am very angry that Teresa and GGS and Ronald told us that Misty was like a mother to them and that it was what Haleigh would have wanted for them to get married. If what Tim Miller says is true then I highly doubt the last thing that Haleigh wanted was for Misty to marry her daddy if she saw her having sex with someone else.

Why can't anyone just tell the truth??

If what TM says Ronald told him is true, then we can guarandangtee that the last thing that Haleigh wanted was protection from what she saw and what was coming at her. :mad::mad::mad:

ok, so there again i am asking where was JR when this all went down? Since the bed was made and not slept in that night, JR wasn't in it, right? Where was he?

ok, so there again i am asking where was JR when this all went down? Since the bed was made and not slept in that night, JR wasn't in it, right? Where was he?

This just never gets answered, does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member