Ron C. # 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter- Ron reached in Jr Croslins car and right then and there, the car being on the property does negate that fact- the car being on their property does not make it theirs-

jmo

Hmmmmm. I never said the car was Ron's. I'll wait to see if he's convicted before I jump to any conclusions re whether his actions were justified at law.

And all I was doing was stating my opinion that 2 wrongs do not make a right. I did not say you negated the battery with the trespassing. It seems whenever the battery charges are brought up, someone wants to bring up trespassing (which no one had been charged with).

It is equally tiresome to be accused of "treating someone as an enemy by those for whom RC can do no right". Especially as I had just complimented RC for the appearance he made in the video Busy posted; contrary to how others felt.

Please accept my apology for not clarifying that my last paragraph was not directed at you. I am having some pain issues that are making typing difficult and inadvertantly left that part out.

I noticed the video with the camera aimed at RC and the precious child. Appears the photographer was only interested in Haleigh and no one else. Anyone know who was filming this? I am still shell shocked over the Anthonys sitting there.

One question here.....Did GGMA Sykes have a "no trespassing" posted on her property?

...if not no one would be aware they were entering sacred ground. From my understanding, you must post a warning or else how would anyone know? No harm, no foul.

Do you really believe that you are entitled to enter any private property that doesn't have a "no trespassing" sign on it? Wow.

I am confused. I thought it was Tommy who trespassed and I understand property owners are allowed to use force to remove trespassers from their property.

IMO, Tommy started the fight, not Ron.

Some said that the Croslins had been invited. Who knows? But I gather that they were not a threat when RC came back from the house, they were about to leave.

I may be quite alone in this opinion but IMO just because someone annoys me by arguing on my yard it's not a valid reason for me to attack them physically.

Tommy- was in his car- meaning- his property, when Ron reached in, so at that point, its a felony, that car is Tommys space- I think thats cut and dry since Ron got arrested-

I am sorry...but you can't just park your car on another person's property and remain there. It is not your property merely because you drove your car onto it.

That's where we differ. I believe in the saying, "innocent unless/until proven guilty" and don't jump to conclusions merely because someone was arrested.
...unless it's the claim by Misty, Ron, and GGMS that Tommy was Trespassing? ;)

Just sayin... LOL

Yeah, I can safely say that most people are not aware that their home sits on public property also. The anthonys made that mistake and thought they could also push people around.

Hmmmmm. I never said the car was Ron's. I'll wait to see if he's convicted before I jump to any conclusions re whether his actions were justified at law.

I bet he won't be convicted of anything, it'll be no information or something. The Croslins who would need to testify are in MA and it appears like they want to wash their hands of the whole darn mess.

Have the phones records popped up as to who called who first regarding Tommy and Misty's phone tag?

Please accept my apology for not clarifying that my last paragraph was not directed at you. I am having some pain issues that are making typing difficult and inadvertantly left that part out.

Apology accepted. I wear a helmet. :cool:

"Merely because someone was arrested?" After x12 arrests and three for assault, we are allowed to make presumptions here...IMO

I am sorry...but you can't just park your car on another person's property and remain there. It is not your property merely because you drove your car onto it.

Yes but it works the other way around too. The car is not mine just because it's parked on my property (darn, I could use a new one).

One question here.....Did GGMA Sykes have a "no trespassing" posted on her property?

...if not no one would be aware they were entering sacred ground. From my understanding, you must post a warning or else how would anyone know? No harm, no foul.

That's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member