2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"; that statement sure took the air right out of the interview room.

Yes it did.

I'm kind of puzzled now, because some people here started posting about this comment way early in the case, and I always wondered where they got it, because I'd never found it in anything that had been released to the public. This is the first I've seen of it, in Rob's interview. Anybody know of a link to where people got this from months ago?

Rob says he doesn't know anything that they haven't heard before, but I was very surprised when Rob mentioned that Casey had said Jesse and Tony know each other and that TL, JG, and Clint, and the guys at Fusian, need to be checked into. This was after the media release about the trunk testing positive for decomp. That's the first I'd ever heard of TL, CRH, and JG knowing each other. (I always wished that TL, CC, CRH and the Fusian guys would be checked into a lot more, also JG. And a few other people. But I had no idea JG knew TL and CRH, that's news to me.)

Actually, what Rob said was "Tony Lazano".....not with an r. Wonder if he actually meant Tony R*****no? Since that Tony does know JG. But then again, he said, Tony Lazano, CRH, the guys at Fusian etc, so I guess he really did mean TL.

Regarding the "sunglasses game", in Tracy's interview for some reason I had gotten the impression that Casey had initiated this flirtatious kind of game in the car and that she had actually said that she was putting on eye makeup for playing the sunglasses game with Rob in the rearview mirror. Now I see from Rob's interview, it was a joke about the way he would always take off his sunglasses in order to talk to Casey while driving, using the rearview mirror. She joked about this and took off her own sunglasses. Then he and Tracy were joking between themselves that Casey was putting on eye makeup to prepare for the "sunglasses game". So it wasn't something that Casey started.

Regarding the "sunglasses game", in Tracy's interview for some reason I had gotten the impression that Casey had initiated this flirtatious kind of game in the car and that she had actually said that she was putting on eye makeup for playing the sunglasses game with Rob in the rearview mirror. Now I see from Rob's interview, it was a joke about the way he would always take off his sunglasses in order to talk to Casey while driving, using the rearview mirror. She joked about this and took off her own sunglasses. Then he and Tracy were joking between themselves that Casey was putting on eye makeup to prepare for the "sunglasses game". So it wasn't something that Casey started.

I disagree. She was trying to manipulate RD. She zeroed in on him right away. Her mother followed suit, w/ the pathetic displays of dramatically flinging herself on him for comfort. MOO

When Rob questioned Cindy about the alleged domestic fight on June 15, Cindy said there hadn't been any fight. She and Caylee just got home from visiting the grandparents, they watched the video (I think with Casey), etc. Rob pushed her on it but she said she honestly didn't know what he was talking about, there hadn't been any fight on June 15 that she could remember, nothing unusual. Rob said, but the neighbors say they heard it. (My question, Which neighbors did say that, was it the Burners who said that, too?)

Rob questioned Cindy about the blog she'd posted about Caylee being missing on July 3rd, asking what made her write that on that particular day. She said she had just finally gotten concerned enough by then that she had a really bad feeling and sent Lee out looking for Casey and Caylee to bring them home, and then when he couldn't find them, she wrote that. She doesn't know why on that particular date, she just had a bad feeling.

Rob pressed, seeming to imply that Cindy had already known more on that date, or else she wouldn't have written that. I have to say that that the fact she wrote that and put it out on the internet seems to show she didn't know anything or have anything to hide, sounds like she was just getting more and more upset at Casey for keeping Caylee away.

I dunno.. I'm a felon a few times over and was brought up in a home where we were taught not to trust LE. But I would never even think to ask LE for a warrant to come into my home if my child were missing. Unless I had something to hide! IMO these people have something to hide and that's why they asked for a warrant!

Yep. It goes along w/ the *You and your f---ing flunkies get out of my house!* tirade.

Seagull, I believe the story about the clothes was originally stated by LP on Nancy grace. That's what I remember.

I disagree. She was trying to manipulate RD. She zeroed in on him right away. Her mother followed suit, w/ the pathetic displays of dramatically flinging herself on him for comfort. MOO

But Rob said in his own words how he had started this and then how it got to be a joke.

When did Cindy try to manipulate Rob by flinging herself dramatically on him?

Yes it did.

I'm kind of puzzled now, because some people here started posting about this comment way early in the case, and I always wondered where they got it, because I'd never found it in anything that had been released to the public. This is the first I've seen of it, in Rob's interview. Anybody know of a link to where people got this from months ago?

Rob says he doesn't know anything that they haven't heard before, but I was very surprised when Rob mentioned that Casey had said Jesse and Tony know each other and that TL, JG, and Clint, and the guys at Fusian, need to be checked into. This was after the media release about the trunk testing positive for decomp. That's the first I'd ever heard of TL, CRH, and JG knowing each other. (I always wished that TL, CC, CRH and the Fusian guys would be checked into a lot more, also JG. And a few other people. But I had no idea JG knew TL and CRH, that's news to me.)

Actually, what Rob said was "Tony Lazano".....not with an r. Wonder if he actually meant Tony R*****no? Since that Tony does know JG. But then again, he said, Tony Lazano, CRH, the guys at Fusian etc, so I guess he really did mean TL.

Here ya go, compliments oooooof (tada) Nancy Grace: Nov 18, 2008

GRACE: What this comment that tot mom allegedly makes, stating, while she`s seeing coverage about the search for Caylee, They haven`t even found her clothes she was wearing, clearly implying that she`s not connected to the clothes anymore. How would she know that?

PADILLA: Yes. She made that statement in front of one of the people that was there with me when we bailed her out. And it definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time, she was making a statement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/18/ng.01.html

HTH :)

Yawn. There is so much circumstantial evidence to demonstrate that KC killed Caylee that this case is becoming ridiculous. If this goes to trial, I can't wait for justice to be served!

MOO

But Rob said in his own words how he had started this and then how it got to be a joke.

When did Cindy try to manipulate Rob by flinging herself dramatically on him?

How about the time when the media was filming the confrontation out at JB Park between the As and LP about the memorial? (IIRC, that particular day she really went for it---also telling Kathi Belich *Your a stupid woman*.) She turned to Rob and put her arms around his neck. I thought it was a display, b/c this hard as nails woman who can blister LE and the media w/ her verbal outrage, didn't need any physical comfort. It was for the cameras.

I actally posted this on the "LIST investigation leads not revealed as trial nears-NO DISCUSSION" thread. But didn't get any bites

Does anyone know if they have relased any discovery about any swabbing taken from the blue crate that was in the pontiac when GA picked it up. ART#9/ H51975.

(page #2 of 43. PDF-Evidence from Anthonys car.)
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Thanks much!

I dier mother followed suit, w/ the pathetic displays of dramatically flinging herself on him for comfortsagree. She was trying to manipulate RD. She zeroed in on him right away. H. MOO

Seriously! I totally agree with you KC knew exactly what she was doing...a master manipulator. (at least with her parents) From the interviews, I gathered others knew how she was, but never called her on it.

I also agree that Cindy's displays were SO dramatic and pathetic. The episode @ J Blanchard Park when she threw herself on Rob made me embarassed for her and made me want to throw up at the same time!

When Rob questioned Cindy about the alleged domestic fight on June 15, Cindy said there hadn't been any fight. She and Caylee just got home from visiting the grandparents, they watched the video (I think with Casey), etc. Rob pushed her on it but she said she honestly didn't know what he was talking about, there hadn't been any fight on June 15 that she could remember, nothing unusual. Rob said, but the neighbors say they heard it. (My question, Which neighbors did say that, was it the Burners who said that, too?)

Rob questioned Cindy about the blog she'd posted about Caylee being missing on July 3rd, asking what made her write that on that particular day. She said she had just finally gotten concerned enough by then that she had a really bad feeling and sent Lee out looking for Casey and Caylee to bring them home, and then when he couldn't find them, she wrote that. She doesn't know why on that particular date, she just had a bad feeling.

Rob pressed, seeming to imply that Cindy had already known more on that date, or else she wouldn't have written that. I have to say that that the fact she wrote that and put it out on the internet seems to show she didn't know anything or have anything to hide, sounds like she was just getting more and more upset at Casey for keeping Caylee away.

Well to be honest, I think we all know that Cindy and the truth are strangers, prolly how KC perfected her half truths/mistruths. Cindy said ALOT of things that have turned out to be bold faced lies, all in the name of protecting KC. It's just a shame imho that the A's (Cindy in particular) didn't put half as much effort into dragging the truth out of Casey when she was out on bond as she did at pointing fingers at everybody else and their brother. Truth be told, I'll bet that she is still doing it to this day. Poor Caylee, I really believe that if justice for Caylee means that KC is guilty (which I sure believe she and she alone is) the A's would rather justice be denied. So sad :(

How about the time when the media was filming the confrontation out at JB Park between the As and LP about the memorial? (IIRC, that particular day she really went for it---also telling Kathi Belich *Your a stupid woman*.) She turned to Rob and put her arms around his neck. I thought it was a display, b/c this hard as nails woman who can blister LE and the media w/ her verbal outrage, didn't need any physical comfort. It was for the cameras.

Are you serious that you think Cindy was just "acting" and wasn't that distraught? No, I think she was genuinely that upset. It was outrage, I agree, but I don't think it was fake. Somebody was putting on a big show there, but I don't think it was Cindy. It really is her grandchild who was missing.
I think she was totally exhausted and worried beyond belief and horrified. If I were Cindy A I would have had to be heavily medicated to get through those days. Seriously, just to get through each day. Imagine, you're terrified about your missing family member, your little grandchild, worried about her day and night, praying and hoping for her safe return, your mind completely frazzled trying to think where she could be and having to just wait and hope, over and over, with each tip to police that this is going to be the one, hoping beyond hope that she is alive for heavens sake, and then some people take it upon themselves to hold an event that's a public memorial basically, it's about her being dead, not alive. They invite the media, all the while slapping each other on the back and commenting in the media about how you should be acting more like them, how you should be feeling, what your obligations are to them, and how you should be participating in their memorial or some such craziness, and all kinds of insults about your family. And this has been going on for weeks basically, throughout this whole time you've been going out of your mind worrying and hoping and not being able to sleep and everything.
Cindy's loved ones should have prevented her from going there, though, for sure. She should never have engaged them at all. The same with the nuts demonstrating on her front lawn.
(If Padilla and others wanted to gather the searchers and everyone together for a sort of farewell before they all had to leave, after having worked together and bonded together while searching for Caylee, which is very understandable, or a vigil for Caylee, it should have been just that, but not a memorial. There was no need for it to be a confrontation toward her family or a media event. Cindy had asked him not to hold a memorial or media event like that, why would he do it anyway? It boggles the mind. I think some people had gotten a bit carried away due to the intense searching and were forgetting how much worse it was for Caylee's loved ones. I really like L Padilla actually, but even I thought it was a shame. I think in that moment Cindy probably would have turned to any person there who was kind to her at all, Rob or anybody. MOO)

Oh I agree about wishing the family had demanded answers from Casey, and not let up. The non-questioning of Casey by everyone in this case has driven me crazy, it's totally weird. If I were the parents I think I would have had the TV, phone, computer, music, books, all entertainments, removed from the house so she'd have nothing left to do but talk. But of course she could escape to the lawyer's office so they couldn't really put the pressure on I guess. But I sure as heck would have yelled and demanded answers.

I think it's also perfectly natural though that any parent would want the people investigated who had been around Casey and Caylee prior to the disappearance. And would wonder which friend might be helping Casey hide Caylee or whatever or which friend might know something, by investigating a friend you might find out about that person who's a friend of a friend who might be involved, someone on the periphery. That goes without saying. Especially if Casey can't tell the truth to save her life so was no help.

That was weird about how when Rob called Mark H's number in California, he or his answering machine were using the name "M Stone" instead of H.

Oh I agree about wishing the family had demanded answers from Casey, and not let up. The non-questioning of Casey by everyone in this case has driven me crazy, it's totally weird. As many have said, I think Tracy did too, all you would need to do would be not even ask questions, just let her talk, talk, talk. If I were the parents I think I would have had the TV, phone, computer, all entertainments, removed from the house so she'd have nothing left to do but talk. But of course she could escape to the lawyer's office so they couldn't really put the pressure on.

I think it's also perfectly natural though that any parent would want the people investigated who had been around Casey and Caylee prior to the disappearance. And would wonder which friend might be helping Casey hide Caylee or whatever or which friend might know something, by investigating a friend you might find out about that person who's a friend of a friend who might be involved, someone on the periphery. That goes without saying. Especially if Casey can't tell the truth to save her life so was no help.

The problem I have with that is most of the other people in this case were pretty open and honest with LE right up front. In fact I believe the A's even had a few of Casey's "friends" over at the house right at the beginning of all of this to try and figure things out. Many of these individuals took and offered to take lie detector tests.

The only individuals in this case whom have not been up front and honest with police are the A's, Casey, DC, and most individuals working for them. Yes under a normal situation like this I would agree one needs to look at the individuals the person was hanging out with. However this case is very different. The only individual that is involved or had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance is Casey, and to a lesser extent G&C for the cover up and obstruction. No one need look any further then that.

Yes Cindy may in fact feel a loss for her grand daughter but her need to protect Casey and her need to show how her family is perfect and would never be capable of such a act is far greater then any love she had for Caylee. Cindy can use the grieving grand mother act all she wants...her actions speak louder then any words spoken.

Cindy does not want these people questioned because she doesn't know what happened (I think she knows..maybe not every detail but certainly knows the major points of Caylee's death) and is trying to get to the bottom of it for her own closer. She is doing it to protect her daughter by trying to toss others under the bus plain and simple.

Are you serious that you think Cindy was just "acting" and wasn't that distraught? No, I think she was genuinely that upset. It was outrage, I agree, but I don't think it was fake. Somebody was putting on a big show there, but I don't think it was Cindy. It really is her grandchild who was missing.
I think she was totally exhausted and worried beyond belief and horrified. If I were Cindy A I would have had to be heavily medicated to get through those days. Seriously, just to get through each day. Imagine, you're terrified about your missing family member, your little grandchild, worried about her day and night, praying and hoping for her safe return, your mind completely frazzled trying to think where she could be and having to just wait and hope, over and over, with each tip to police that this is going to be the one, hoping beyond hope that she is alive for heavens sake, and then some people take it upon themselves to hold an event that's a public memorial basically, it's about her being dead, not alive. They invite the media, all the while slapping each other on the back and commenting in the media about how you should be acting more like them, how you should be feeling, what your obligations are to them, and how you should be participating in their memorial or some such craziness, and all kinds of insults about your family. And this has been going on for weeks basically, throughout this whole time you've been going out of your mind worrying and hoping and not being able to sleep and everything.
Cindy's loved ones should have prevented her from going there, though, for sure. She should never have engaged them at all. The same with the nuts demonstrating on her front lawn.
(If Padilla and others wanted to gather the searchers and everyone together for a sort of farewell before they all had to leave, after having worked together and bonded together while searching for Caylee, which is very understandable, or a vigil for Caylee, it should have been just that, but not a memorial. There was no need for it to be a confrontation toward her family or a media event. Cindy had asked him not to hold a memorial or media event like that, why would he do it anyway? It boggles the mind. I think some people had gotten a bit carried away due to the intense searching and were forgetting how much worse it was for Caylee's loved ones. I really like L Padilla actually, but even I thought it was a shame. I think in that moment Cindy probably would have turned to any person there who was kind to her at all, Rob or anybody. MOO)
Must respectfully disagree, as has been stated in every way that a thing CAN be stated, the entire Anthony clan knew that Caylee was dead from the moment they found Casey and she did not have Caylee-having smelled the odor of a decomposing corpse in her car.

And Cindy's "display" at JBlanchard Park pawing all over Rob was nothing short of disgusting. Never seen Cindy paw all over anyone in that manner, not even her own husband, who I might add, was right there and available to offer her comfort at any time. So she turns to? Rob, the bodyguard with whom her daughter is also carrying on a despicable flirtation while her daughter lay dead down the street.:furious:

Must respectfully disagree, as has been stated in every way that a thing CAN be stated, the entire Anthony clan knew that Caylee was dead from the moment they found Casey and she did not have Caylee-having smelled the odor of a decomposing corpse in her car.
And Cindy's "display" at JBlanchard Park pawing all over Rob was nothing short of disgusting. Never seen Cindy paw all over anyone in that manner, not even her own husband, who I might add, was right there and available to offer her comfort at any time. So she turns to? Rob, the bodyguard with whom her daughter is also carrying on a despicable flirtation while her daughter lay dead down the street.:furious:

YES YES the SmeLL! This case isnt that complicated, unless you overlook the smell of death in the car, the smell of a "dead body", those were CA's first words. NO baby, smell of death, right there it was obvious to her what had happened. All the rest of her behavior has been denial and histrionics. SO, I would ask anyone who thinks Casey is innocent, then who died in her car? Um, no one else has come up missing. JMO

And in the interest of staying on topic, yes Magic Cat the rest of your post is so true! And even way back I remember CA pawing a reporter, hugging his hand, while GA sat next to her blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny