Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/

The very first chart, "Last Seen" in the album is Adji Desir's. Pluto is on a Fixed Star, Polis and knows his horses. Since Pluto is identified to the Scorpio House of the Child and the Child's Activities, this is a strong clue. Look at the neighboring horses.

The problem person in the neighborhood is in failing health and past middle age. He was aware of Adji's household and Adji's movements and had been for some time. It was definitely the influence of the Full Moon that brought about the irregular behavior responsible for the boy's disappearance.

Adji, the Leo Moon so early in the Sign is found opposite Jupiter, ruler of House 6 of animals and in the case of Sagittarius, horses.

Tuba - thank you. I will be discussing this on Adji's thread, gathering info on how best to present this to Collier County LE.

With this info, maybe it will give them more incentive to follow up on any odd characters that live around horses.

I will let Fifth know before sending any info to LE to be sure I have understood and interpreted correctly.

Thanks again,

Salem

Please forgive my ignorance of astrology, but I have a question. There seems to be an obvious notation of horses for Adji Desir. Would this literally have to be live horses? Is that generally how that works? Could it be that Adji liked to pretend he was a horse, possibly even around or with this person? Could it be a playground toy that looked like a horse? Could it be photos of horses in a persons home? Again, please forgive my ignorance, and thanks in advance!

:confused:
We are talking real horses here.
====================

OKay. Maybe I just don't understand.
But, horses?
Adji was hurt by horses? Horse took him away?
Someone who owns horses hurt Adji?
Adji is being kept in a stable with many horses?

Is Adji alive?

No, this culprit or shall we say, responsible party is someone who works with horses or was an accomplished horseman, possibly a rider too. Adji is drawn into his Fate by his own interest in and affection for horses.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3342142&postcount=55"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology Requests only[/ame]

This is the information from petresque in the requests thread. If it is not correct, I will have to redo the horoscope for the boy going missing. I see there is confusion over the time also. 5:15 pm., vs. 5:00 p.m.

AMW
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=62497

Adji was last seen around 5:15 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 10, 2009. Investigator Maria Butrico with the Collier County Sheriff's Office told AMW that Adji went outside to play with some friends, and at some point, he disappeared.

FBI link indicates 'around 5:30"
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/desir_a.htm
In terms of the HORSE association, the information does NOT change as it was based on the Fixed Star that Pluto conjoins, POLIS.

The chart on little Adji needs more than just the thanks button. Wow - just a HUGE wow - thank you Astros, Tuba, and Fifth - this little man needs help being found.

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart for this.

Eleph

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AdjiDesirDisappears099.jpg

Here is the recast chart for the correct date, the day of the Full Moon. Accidents and crimes are rife at the FM, everyone knows that. When the Sun is in H. 7 of an event, we have removals and we have combat and we have contract formation. Mars opposes the ASC, so there is aggression. It is based upon the matters of the H. where one finds Leo, here it is House 2. House 2 governs self-protection and assets.

The activity at the moment of this disappearance was personal, Moon in House 1 and the Moon is dignified and powerful being in her own Sign of Cancer and at an angle. She is well within her rights to act. The mother phoned in her emergency immediately. She was at crisis, 13° Cardinal Sign.

Who is that lurking on the Twelfth House side of the home? The problem person, Saturn retrograde, sick in mind and body. This is someone past middle age in broken health, afflicted in the legs by at least a limp or worse.

The Moon is in a different Sign & degree from the chart cast on bad information, so no longer inconjunct Pluto and opposite Jupiter. The man who grooms, waters & feeds the horses is therefore not as important to the scene but he should be questioned as he knows something useful to this mysterious disappearance. Interesting that he is a perfect 110° from Saturn.

Thanks, Tuba -

Am I reading correctly "death, no" that you think Adji is still alive?

Fatality is not shown in the chart. In these sad cases, often it is.

Fatality is not shown in the chart. In these sad cases, often it is.
======================================

Oh my gosh! Adji is still alive.
Someone took him and maybe even hiding in plain sight?

Very interesting. But good.

Adji Desir: I was reading the first news articles and first posts on different forums.
In those, it says that Adji was watching tv in his bedroom when he went out to play about 7pm.

Later reports all say that Adji was discovered missing when his stepfather came home from work around 5pm. He was there to pick up Adji from his grandmother's house.
Family searched for Adji for about 2 hrs and then called the police about 7:15pm.

My concerns --- and suspicions --- were heightened after examining Little Jon's natal (sunrise) chart:

JonAnthonyFrazierInfant.gif

Little Jon's SUN is more than moderately afflicted, squaring URANUS & PLUTO; semisquaring VENUS & MARS. Additionally, VENUS & MARS semisquare URANUS. This gives a sense of sudden (URANUS) and violent (MARS, PLUTO) 'attacks' (afflictions) upon the chart owner.

The SUN in natal astrology symbolizes the Father. In light of the news report, I have to wonder if the Father is involved.

Daddy Jon's natal chart (cast for Sunrise) shows disturbing energy patterns.

JonVincentFrazierFather.gif

We see SUN square MARS which can manifest as aggression and/or a bullying nature, as well as difficult MOON afflictions, which can interfere with the ability to nurture and care for family. We also see a particularly nasty aspect -- the quindecile (165 degrees) involving MARS and SATURN. Any aspect between MARS and SATURN can indicate brutality or cruelty, but the quindecile is one of the worst.

Bi-WheelJonAnthonyFrazier-JonVincen.gif

Baby Jon's MOON is afflicted both by a square from Daddy Jon's SUN and inconjunct from PLUTO. Also, Daddy's SATURN may be within orb of conjunction to Little Jon's MOON. These aspects do not give me confidence in Daddy Jon's ability to nurture and care for Little Jon.

I will continue with a look at the Reported Missing chart later today.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here is the Reported Missing chart.

Please keep in mind: Daddy Jon did not call the police. He called his mother and she was the person who contacted the police at approx. 8:30 am on 8/28/09, per new reports.

I rectified the Reported Missing chart to a few minutes earlier when Daddy Jon was likely on the telephone informing his mother of what had happened.

JonAnthonyFrazierReportedMissing.gif

Here is the Tri-Wheel showing Baby Jon's natal chart as Inner; Daddy Jon's natal chart as Middle; and the Reported Missing chart as Outer:

Tri-WheelJonAnthonyFrazier-JonVince.gif

First, in the Tri-Wheel, note the line-up of Event ASCENDANT 26 Virgo and MIDHEAVEN 26 Gemini both in partile aspect to Baby Jon's natal SUN 26 Gemini.

As we look at the stand-alone Reported Missing chart, we see Daddy Jon is involved in whatever happened because House 12 & 1 share same sign, Virgo.

SUN, which tells us what the Event is about, is posited in the 12th House of Self-Undoing, Misfortune & Woe. Daddy Jon is keeping secrets about the death or dire circumstance of his child because SATURN, Lord 5 the Child, is posited in the Child’s 8th House of Death / Dire Circumstances (radix 12). It has not escaped my attention that SATURN Lord 5 signifying Baby Jon is in the 'kill or be killed' 22nd degree...

With Virgo on Event ASCENDANT, questionable caretaking comes into play (Virgo on 6th House of caretaking in natural wheel). The Event could be based on an accident or something outside of Daddy Jon’s control because Leo is on the 11th House cusp. We see VENUS at 02 Leo just within the 11th House. Both the sign Leo and the planet VENUS are general significators of children and this VENUS at 02 degrees, is in same degree as Little Jon’s natal NODES. Because VENUS is the Day Ruler, this clue is very important.

MOON is posited within the 3rd House of communication and telephone calls and squares SATURN the 5th House Child.

MOON rules Cancer and here we see that sign intercepted in the 10th House of What Comes Before the Public Eye.

Notice MARS in Cancer is also intercepted. This MARS opposes PLUTO posited in the 4th House of Endings. Lord 1 MERCURY (Daddy Jon) completes the T-square, squaring both MARS and PLUTO which oppose each other. This gives testimony that the telephone call to the grandmother is based on deceit (interception) and that violence has occurred (MARS intercepted in MOON's sign and involved in T-square with MERCURY (Daddy Jon) and PLUTO). Moreover, MERCURY (Daddy Jon) at 02 Libra is in the same degree as Baby Jon's natal NODES. Because MERCURY is the Hour Ruler, this clue is very important. MOON last passed over MERCURY (Daddy Jon) and next will contact PLUTO, a marker of complications, destruction and death, posited in the 4th House of Endings/the Grave, further emphasizing the role of these three planets in the Reported Missing Chart.

Event PART OF DEATH 29:39 Capricorn conjuncts the 5th House of the Child cusp and is partile square the PART OF CHILDREN 29 Aries.

The PART OF MURDER2 18 Gemini is partile opposed the MOON.

The PART OF SURGERY & ACCIDENTS 17 Sagittarius is close conjunct the MOON.

The PART OF TRAGEDY 14 Libra close squares Little Jon's natal (sunrise) MOON 15 Aries, as does the PART OF VIOLENCE 15 Capricorn.

Event JUPITER, Lord 4 End of the Matter at 20 Aquarius, is partile opposed Baby Jon’s Prenatal Lunar Eclipse degree 20 Leo, and I have already pointed out that Baby Jon's significator Lord 5 SATURN is posited in the Child's 8th House of Death (radix 12).

I fear we are looking at another situation involving abysmal caretaking and total disregard for the life and welfare of an innocent angel. It is interesting that the grandmother 'declined to be interviewed' regarding the disappearance of Little Jon Anthony...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Reports are starting to roll in that an infant has been found deceased and daddy Jon is in custody.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/latestheadlines/story/1048573.html

They are awaiting positive identification but in all likelihood this is our precious baby Jon.

This makes me numb and it is beyond my comprehension how baby Jon's life could be snuffed out like a candle - have parents in distress forgot how to ask for help. Sick and numb.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/AdjiDesirDisappears099.jpg

Here is the recast chart for the correct date, the day of the Full Moon. Accidents and crimes are rife at the FM, everyone knows that. When the Sun is in H. 7 of an event, we have removals and we have combat and we have contract formation. Mars opposes the ASC, so there is aggression. It is based upon the matters of the H. where one finds Leo, here it is House 2. House 2 governs self-protection and assets.

The activity at the moment of this disappearance was personal, Moon in House 1 and the Moon is dignified and powerful being in her own Sign of Cancer and at an angle. She is well within her rights to act. The mother phoned in her emergency immediately. She was at crisis, 13° Cardinal Sign.

Who is that lurking on the Twelfth House side of the home? The problem person, Saturn retrograde, sick in mind and body. This is someone past middle age in broken health, afflicted in the legs by at least a limp or worse.

The Moon is in a different Sign & degree from the chart cast on bad information, so no longer inconjunct Pluto and opposite Jupiter. The man who grooms, waters & feeds the horses is therefore not as important to the scene but he should be questioned as he knows something useful to this mysterious disappearance. Interesting that he is a perfect 110° from Saturn.

Tuba -

Does Adji's chart give any indication of a geographic area where he may be?

Thanks for all that you and the Astros do!:blowkiss:

On February 13, 2009 at approximately 7:10 am, Amber LeeAnne DuBois of Escondido, Calif., age 14, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her high school. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play. She has not been seen since.

On April 8, 2009 at approximately 3:32 pm, 8 year old Victoria Stafford was captured on surveillance tape leaving her Woodstock, Ontario school with a female in a puffy white jacket. The police at first said they had no reason to suspect foul play and it was only later that the case turned into a homicide investigation.

This past Monday September 14, 2009 at approximately 8:30 am, Mariam Makhniashvilli, a 17 year old originally from the Republic of Georgia and only in Canada for about 90 days, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her Toronto, Ontario high school. As in the Amber DuBois and Victoria Stafford cases, once again, police are saying they have no reason to suspect foul play, even though this child has now been missing for over 5 days.

Unfortunately, in all three cases (and countless more, no doubt) the police were/are wrong.

MariamMakhniashviliLastSeen.gif

The Part of Bondage 09 Libra and VINDEMIATRIX a.k.a. The Widowmaker both rise. VINDEMIATRIX is a notorious Death Star.

A kidnapping has taken place because the SUN, which always describes the Event, is posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping. SUN semisextiles VENUS Lord 1 (Mariam) and sextiles her co-significator MOON. Additionally, CERES, often connected to kidnappings is posited in the 1st House in a violent degree. MARS the perp (Lord 7) squares both CERES and the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

Lord 1 VENUS (Mariam) is in the horrific 22nd 'kill or be killed' degree, partile opposed CHIRON (a death aspect) and partile trine VERTEX (fated event). Moreover, 22 Leo is the degree of being one's own worst enemy. Because of this placement I wonder if she inadvertently made a bad decision. Her significator in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control suggests whatever happened was quite accidental --- in other words, she was not specifically targeted in advance; this was more likely a crime of opportunity. It is possible she knew (albeit only slightly) the person who took her (reminds me of Victoria Stafford...) and had no reason to fear him.

The MOON, Mariam's co-significator and Timer of the Event, is posited at 23 Cancer in the 10th House of Authorities. MARS the perp is there also. Could the perp perhaps be an authority figure? Notice MOON is beseiged (trapped) between MARS, the Part of Death and the malefic SOUTH NODE. MOON squares the VERTEX (fate) and inconjuncts BLACK MOON LILITH. To make matters worse, the last aspect MOON will make before going Void of Course is conjunction with the malefic SOUTH NODE. These are very dire testimonies.

I suspect a vehicle was involved.

PHAETHON, the asteroid related to cars, transportation, moving vehicles, at 09 Gemini semisquares MOON (Mariam), semisquares VERTEX (fate), trines MERCURY (natural ruler of vehicles) and trines the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

I also wonder if there were any security cameras in the vicinity of the school because the asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA is prominent: at 07 Pisces, PHOTOGRAPHICA sesquisquares MOON (Mariam) and is quindecile (an aspect of extreme agitation/stress) both SUN and VENUS (Mariam). It also separates trine MARS the perp.

It is a MOON day, SATURN hour. SATURN is Lord 4 the End of the Matter and he is posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow and Woe conjunct the SUN, square HADES and inconjunct BLACK MOON LILITH. None of this portends a happy ending...

Sadly,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members