Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On February 13, 2009 at approximately 7:10 am, Amber LeeAnne DuBois of Escondido, Calif., age 14, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her high school. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play. She has not been seen since.

On April 8, 2009 at approximately 3:32 pm, 8 year old Victoria Stafford was captured on surveillance tape leaving her Woodstock, Ontario school with a female in a puffy white jacket. The police at first said they had no reason to suspect foul play and it was only later that the case turned into a homicide investigation.

This past Monday September 14, 2009 at approximately 8:30 am, Mariam Makhniashvilli, a 17 year old originally from the Republic of Georgia and only in Canada for about 90 days, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her Toronto, Ontario high school. As in the Amber DuBois and Victoria Stafford cases, once again, police are saying they have no reason to suspect foul play, even though this child has now been missing for over 5 days.

Unfortunately, in all three cases (and countless more, no doubt) the police were/are wrong.

MariamMakhniashviliLastSeen.gif

The Part of Bondage 09 Libra and VINDEMIATRIX a.k.a. The Widowmaker both rise. VINDEMIATRIX is a notorious Death Star.

A kidnapping has taken place because the SUN, which always describes the Event, is posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping. SUN semisextiles VENUS Lord 1 (Mariam) and sextiles her co-significator MOON. Additionally, CERES, often connected to kidnappings is posited in the 1st House in a violent degree. MARS the perp (Lord 7) squares both CERES and the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

Lord 1 VENUS (Mariam) is in the horrific 22nd 'kill or be killed' degree, partile opposed CHIRON (a death aspect) and partile trine VERTEX (fated event). Moreover, 22 Leo is the degree of being one's own worst enemy. Because of this placement I wonder if she inadvertently made a bad decision. Her significator in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control suggests whatever happened was quite accidental --- in other words, she was not specifically targeted in advance; this was more likely a crime of opportunity. It is possible she knew (albeit only slightly) the person who took her (reminds me of Victoria Stafford...) and had no reason to fear him.

The MOON, Mariam's co-significator and Timer of the Event, is posited at 23 Cancer in the 10th House of Authorities. MARS the perp is there also. Could the perp perhaps be an authority figure? Notice MOON is beseiged (trapped) between MARS, the Part of Death and the malefic SOUTH NODE. MOON squares the VERTEX (fate) and inconjuncts BLACK MOON LILITH. To make matters worse, the last aspect MOON will make before going Void of Course is conjunction with the malefic SOUTH NODE. These are very dire testimonies.

I suspect a vehicle was involved.

PHAETHON, the asteroid related to cars, transportation, moving vehicles, at 09 Gemini semisquares MOON (Mariam), semisquares VERTEX (fate), trines MERCURY (natural ruler of vehicles) and trines the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

I also wonder if there were any security cameras in the vicinity of the school because the asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA is prominent: at 07 Pisces, PHOTOGRAPHICA sesquisquares MOON (Mariam) and is quindecile (an aspect of extreme agitation/stress) both SUN and VENUS (Mariam). It also separates trine MARS the perp.

It is a MOON day, SATURN hour. SATURN is Lord 4 the End of the Matter and he is posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow and Woe conjunct the SUN, square HADES and inconjunct BLACK MOON LILITH. None of this portends a happy ending...

Sadly,
Soulscape

-------------------------------------------------------------
So very sorry to hear this.
I really thought maybe she got lost, turned around somehow and with not speaking English very well, she was out there.

Does it seem like she will be found?

Respectfully snipped

This past Monday September 14, 2009 at approximately 8:30 am, Mariam Makhniashvilli, a 17 year old originally from the Republic of Georgia and only in Canada for about 90 days, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her Toronto, Ontario high school. As in the Amber DuBois and Victoria Stafford cases, once again, police are saying they have no reason to suspect foul play, even though this child has now been missing for over 5 days.

Sadly,
Soulscape

I would like to bring the attention to you wonderful Astros, an attemped abduction early last week of an 8 year old in Toronto. I'm wondering if this man is involved. Trying to find his birthdate.

Name of Accused: Leon Wasser, 51 years old
Court Date: September 17, 2009

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...mptkidnap_090917/20090917/?hub=TorontoNewHome

Witnesses told police the man fled the scene in a grey four-door car.

Wasser, a former senior administrator at York University was convicted in 2007 of having sex with an underage prostitute. A jury acquitted him of six other charges in the case, including trying to access two young children for a sexual encounter.

http://www.thestar.com/printArticle/188543

Wasser admitted on the stand that he had one sexual bondage encounter with the 15-year-old girl in 2004, after they were introduced by another teenager he met on an adult phone chat line. He called it a foolish mistake he made while depressed after losing his job at York.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/GeeFamilyMassacre109.jpg

In a town so small there is no grocery, a family is murdered. The killer is confident of escaping detection due to the mutual reception between Moon and Mars--Mars received, escapes in House 9 of distant places. The need for money was one of the motives but, of course, the killer is crazed. In fact, this perpetrator is barking mad beyond disguise, therefore, despite his mobility he may be recognised. The Moon is wide in latitude, another indication that this Moon in crisis allows himself plenty of room to move. The fact that the Moon is on a critical degree adds futher instability as does her sesquiquadrate to Uranus, strung so tight as to crackle.

On February 13, 2009 at approximately 7:10 am, Amber LeeAnne DuBois of Escondido, Calif., age 14, disappeared into nowhere just as she was supposed to enter her high school. The police said they had no reason to suspect foul play. She has not been seen since.

On April 8, 2009 at approximately 3:32 pm, 8 year old Victoria Stafford was captured on surveillance tape leaving her Woodstock, Ontario school with a female in a puffy white jacket. The police at first said they had no reason to suspect foul play and it was only later that the case turned into a homicide investigation.

Unfortunately, in all three cases (and countless more, no doubt) the police were/are wrong.

The Part of Bondage 09 Libra and VINDEMIATRIX a.k.a. The Widowmaker both rise. VINDEMIATRIX is a notorious Death Star.

A kidnapping has taken place because the SUN, which always describes the Event, is posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping. SUN semisextiles VENUS Lord 1 (Mariam) and sextiles her co-significator MOON. Additionally, CERES, often connected to kidnappings is posited in the 1st House in a violent degree. MARS the perp (Lord 7) squares both CERES and the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

Lord 1 VENUS (Mariam) is in the horrific 22nd 'kill or be killed' degree, partile opposed CHIRON (a death aspect) and partile trine VERTEX (fated event). Moreover, 22 Leo is the degree of being one's own worst enemy. Because of this placement I wonder if she inadvertently made a bad decision. Her significator in the 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control suggests whatever happened was quite accidental --- in other words, she was not specifically targeted in advance; this was more likely a crime of opportunity. It is possible she knew (albeit only slightly) the person who took her (reminds me of Victoria Stafford...) and had no reason to fear him.

The MOON, Mariam's co-significator and Timer of the Event, is posited at 23 Cancer in the 10th House of Authorities. MARS the perp is there also. Could the perp perhaps be an authority figure? Notice MOON is beseiged (trapped) between MARS, the Part of Death and the malefic SOUTH NODE. MOON squares the VERTEX (fate) and inconjuncts BLACK MOON LILITH. To make matters worse, the last aspect MOON will make before going Void of Course is conjunction with the malefic SOUTH NODE. These are very dire testimonies.

PHAETHON, the asteroid related to cars, transportation, moving vehicles, at 09 Gemini semisquares MOON (Mariam), semisquares VERTEX (fate), trines MERCURY (natural ruler of vehicles) and trines the ASCENDANT (Mariam).

I also wonder if there were any security cameras in the vicinity of the school because the asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA is prominent: at 07 Pisces, PHOTOGRAPHICA sesquisquares MOON (Mariam) and is quindecile (an aspect of extreme agitation/stress) both SUN and VENUS (Mariam). It also separates trine MARS the perp.

It is a MOON day, SATURN hour. SATURN is Lord 4 the End of the Matter and he is posited in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow and Woe conjunct the SUN, square HADES and inconjunct BLACK MOON LILITH. None of this portends a happy ending...

Sadly,
Soulscape
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/17349.pdf

seems there is another woman missing in the area.. could it be related? Last seen on wed the 30th at 5:30 pm (link takes you to police release) Also, I am trying to get a time stamp on the train video of Mariam... I will post if I find it....

ETA: the other missing woman's name (also has brown eyes and brown hair like MM) is Michaela Schmidt

sorry to post again but I am really, really worried about this girl from Georgia!

Is there any way to tell where she may be now (even general direction) for searching? ie: is she in water, etc? I also took note of what SS said in her chart that MM may have made a bad decision that led to this crime of oportunity... could that decision have been choosing to take the long way around the building (one of the locals posted in that long way around there is an area where she easily could have been snatched)? Or could it be that someone asked her for help, a favor, etc.. and being naive and knowing the perp slightly she "helped" and it was her undoing?

TIA for any insight.

Post #269 briefs the massacre of a Beason, Illinois family. On October 1, at 4:00 p.m. CDST, Christopher J. Harris was arrested for the Gee murders. His truck closely resembles the vehicle police wanted in that it is a grey primer truck seen at the Gee property but Harris's truck lacks the conspicuous pipes. He did work for Raymond Gee at Gee's construction company but he was also married to Gee's adult daughter, Nicole and Nicole is supporting his innocence! The transits at the arrest show some loose links to the massacre but nothing impressive and this is a surprise because I do suspect the police have their man. Even stranger, Christopher Harris is said to have had a good relationship with Raymond!

Very interesting Tuba about Mr. Harris.

Salem

Sadly,
Soulscape

There are many things that we do not understand about Mariam's disappearance in Toronto. Mariam's father Vakhtang Makhniashvili has maintained that she has been abducted and police are saying they have no shed of evidence to support this theory. Here is Vakhtang's birthdate as shown on this California court record. It may be useful to take a peek to see if Mariam's father was in anyway connected to Miriam's disappearance. This was for a traffic violation.

Attachments

• California 2005.jpg
    California 2005.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 21
  • California 2005 part 2.jpg
    California 2005 part 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
There are many things that we do not understand about Mariam's disappearance in Toronto. Mariam's father Vakhtang Makhniashvili has maintained that she has been abducted and police are saying they have no shed of evidence to support this theory. Here is Vakhtang's birthdate as shown on this California court record. It may be useful to take a peek to see if Mariam's father was in anyway connected to Miriam's disappearance. This was for a traffic violation.

Hello Elepher,

I do not think Vakhtang had any direct involvement in Mariam's disappearance.

In looking at Vakhtang's chart, I see his natal SUN-CERES-SATURN conjunction in Capricorn sextiles Mariam's natal SUN in Scorpio, and his MOON in sensitive Pisces trines her natal SUN.

He may have been strict with her and/or she may have had issues with submitting to his authority (her SUN sq. SATURN), and there may have been angry feelings (his MARS opposite her MOON) --- but I do not get a sense that he would harm her, and his chart pattern does not portray a deceptive personality.

When I throw his chart into a tri-wheel with Mariam's sunrise natal as Inner; Vakhtang's sunrise natal as Middle; and the Last Seen as Outer, I do not see the connections I would expect to see if Vakhtang were the one to make her 'disappear.'

FWIW, Mariam's sunrise natal chart, which must be read symbolically, does show potential of sudden disappearance of serious consequence connected with the near neighborhood/ the school because URANUS (sudden), NEPTUNE (disappearance) and SATURN (serious matters) are posited in Mariam's sunrise 3rd House.

The fact that Mariam's backpack was recently found discarded in a nearby neighborhood --- yet within an area with which she was not familiar --- would seem to me to give more weight to the abduction theory Vakhtang has maintained from Day 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Friends are a salient feature of this chart but what sort of "friends"? The Moon, Jupiter, Neptune plus Chiron are all in the friendship Sign of Aquarius and House 11 of friends has to be read with House 12 of secret enemies. When Jupiter-Neptune is afflicted it is a conjunction of the con, falsity, the phony sell and hypocrisy. Here it is square to Mercury on the Weeping Sisters and the Moon is also part of the fraud.

Note that the Sign of secrets rises as well and the intercepts reek of facts that are masked. Bad acts are involved because the ruler of House 7 is found in House 6, acting against the public weal. The Moon applies in days to the Sun in II in House 8 in the Sign of notes (as in paper money) or checks. That was the attempt to cash her check. Declined by the bank. That was a foolish move, Mercury square Jupiter. Follow the money.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/KatherineWaringl087.jpg

***************** Sadly, REMAINS FOUND ON 10/10/09*****************

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11292029#
WADMALAW ISLAND, SC (WCSC) - Four months after Kate Waring's disappearance, the tireless search by her family, friends, and Charleston authorities has come to a close. Charleston County Coroner Rae Wooten said skeletal remains found on Wadmalaw Island Saturday are those of Waring.
Charleston police had no new information about the case until October 7, when two people were charged with obstruction of justice and forgery.

Ethan Mack, 29, and Heather Kamp, 30, are both being held in the Charleston County Detention Center, police said. Mack and Kamp are dangerous, added Judge Linda Lombard, who said the pair's criminal record also contributed to her decision to set a high bond.

Kamp is a fugitive in four states with a second degree robbery conviction, Lombard said. Mack had a couple of drug charges and one gun charge from 2007 that is still pending, she added.

As it turns out, your words, "Follow the money" is precisely that which finally put both guilty parties under arrest.

Hello Elepher,

I do not think Vakhtang had any direct involvement in Mariam's disappearance.

In looking at Vakhtang's chart, I see his natal SUN-CERES-SATURN conjunction in Capricorn sextiles Mariam's natal SUN in Scorpio, and his MOON in sensitive Pisces trines her natal SUN.

He may have been strict with her and/or she may have had issues with submitting to his authority (her SUN sq. SATURN), and there may have been angry feelings (his MARS opposite her MOON) --- but I do not get a sense that he would harm her, and his chart pattern does not portray a deceptive personality.

When I throw his chart into a tri-wheel with Mariam's sunrise natal as Inner; Vakhtang's sunrise natal as Middle; and the Last Seen as Outer, I do not see the connections I would expect to see if Vakhtang were the one to make her 'disappear.'

FWIW, Mariam's sunrise natal chart, which must be read symbolically, does show potential of sudden disappearance of serious consequence connected with the near neighborhood/ the school because URANUS (sudden), NEPTUNE (disappearance) and SATURN (serious matters) are posited in Mariam's sunrise 3rd House.

The fact that Mariam's backpack was recently found discarded in a nearby neighborhood --- yet within an area with which she was not familiar --- would seem to me to give more weight to the abduction theory Vakhtang has maintained from Day 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello and thank you for all the good work you are doing.

Could you please suggest where to look for Mariam? Is she going to be found?

Thanks.
Kiva

A new thread has been opened for the SOMER THOMPSON case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593"]Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I will be transferring all related posts inside this Case Briefings Thread over there.

A Thread has been opened for the MORGAN HARRINGTON case.

LINK:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90862"]Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing 10/17/09 Charlotteville,VA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(will be moving all related posts over there shortly)

A new thread dedicated to the SHANNON Lea DEDRICK case has been opened.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91141"]Forensic Astrology - SHANNON Lea DEDRICK, 7mo. old missing Chipley, FL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BethanieLDoughertyScreamsintheNight.jpg

The Fixed Star Hyades conjoins Part of Fatality, shown as (F) under the horoscope and you will see that these two also square the Part of Misfortune at 6:40 Pisces. Hyades comes from her House of romances and love affairs. In fact, it is right on the cusp. Look at the ruler of that House, Mercury at 29:12 Pisces, in its fall and on a baleful Fixed Star of its own, Scheat. When Mercury conjoins this star, it marks him or her as an enemy. Mercury also rules her Eighth House, 0:34 Virgo. So this lothario is inflamed and not with ardour. He is now her crazed adversary. The cusp of House 5 is also a romance in crisis (critical degree) and friendships and circumstances are at fever pitch too, of course (critical degree). Before the night is over, the Sun will move onto a critical degree, about five in the morning. A woman on a tear is part of this wild abduction. I believe Bethanie to be in a field not far from the residential development where she lived. She is lightly covered.

We have opened a Thread for the SHANIYA DAVIS case

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91650"]Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BillSmolinskiDisappears2004001.jpg

As noticeable in this Last Seen chart, there are many planets in Houses 7, 8 and 12 and therefore, we know this is a complex mystery and it will require more than one examination. Also apparent, the Part of Death 6:19 Leo in the House of homicide and investigation is square the nodes of the Moon. The north node of the Moon rests in H. 4 of final outcomes and end of life.

The agent of change, our Moon, is here the agent of interference because she blocks Bill Smolinski's trip, Moon square Jupiter in House 9 and she does it from ambush, behind the scenes in House 12.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BillSmolinskiDisappears2004001.jpg

As noticeable in this Last Seen chart, there are many planets in Houses 7, 8 and 12 and therefore, we know this is a complex mystery and it will require more than one examination. Also apparent, the Part of Death 6:19 Leo in the House of homicide and investigation is square the nodes of the Moon. The north node of the Moon rests in H. 4 of final outcomes and end of life.

The agent of change, our Moon, is here the agent of interference because she blocks Bill Smolinski's trip, Moon square Jupiter in House 9 and she does it from ambush, behind the scenes in House 12.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuba: Thanks for this chart.
To make sure I understand:
Bill S plans to go on a trip, is ready to leave, but
then she blocks his trip. He puts her needs before his own.
And somehow this causes his death.

questions:
Does she kill him?
Is it a literal ambush?
or
Does she have him killed?
Is it an accident or deliberate?

And
are there any signs
that Bill will be found?
And if so, when?
Where?

Thanks again for this chart.
Not the outcome I hoped,
but one that seemed likely.

Not that he puts her needs before his own but that he puts himself in a situation controlled by her, not by him, thereby acting against his own best interests. If, for instance, I go into the honeycomb of offices owned by Flick Co., looking for the employer who advertised an opening at his firm and a release of fumes poisons the air of the building, I have made some moves similar to what Mr. Smolinski did.

I realize the estranged girlfriend has been investigated, as well as her other love interest, but not thoroughly enough. Her initials are all over this chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silhouette80