Bones Found on Property

Well, I don't think he committed every murder in the state of California, it makes no sense to link him to the ones in Southern CA, but I'll just bet he used Molino's wrecking yard to dispose of bodies. Maybe that's why they're such good buddies, but what's in it for J. Molino, other than Garrido testifying for him at the city council meeting???

my whole issue with garrido as a killer is he seems to delight in torturing live victims.........his ex wife, his kidnap victim from the 70s, the 14 year old he allegedly raped and of course jaycee........its possible he 'escelated though.

btw the vision of bodies under the pool reminded me of the end of "polgergeist yikes........

About the picture at the Sweet 16 party, I noticed that the girls were wearing nice looking (and maybe even matching) dresses. It looked like one girl had a little purse slung over her shoulder and across her body. Their hair was short and light brown. I had assumed it would be blonde since JC is blond. Their body language did not seem uneasy. From what I remember, they seemed to look pretty normal, not like kids who have never been around people.

JULIE

You will notice that in all of the pictures where they appear, both in the forground and the background, they are very close to each other and not talking to anyone else. They appear to be holding hands in one most commonly shown pictures on news outlets. That would be because they would find that sort of situation intimidating, and they would gravitate to people they know, namely each other.

The dresses are not matching btw, the color and straps are different. Their hair is a bit darker than Jaycee's, they probably got that from Garrido. PG's brother gave an account of his aunt meeting the girls once, and she said that the older one "had his eyes". Don't know what that means, but probably she has that same wierd deepset eyes he has.

But, I agree, they look like normal teens. The way the media was going on in the beginning, you would think that they were feral or something, but clearly that isnt the case.

I appreciate your take on the situation! Do you think that Lt Orrey and Lt von Savoye (sp.) had their hearts in the search - - what did you think of their demeanor?

What about the earlier search of the Molino properties? Maybe there is investigation going on related to that, but it's "in process"? Hmmm.

As I mentioned in another thread today, there's also the computer which was taken by the FBI from the property next door. THAT struck me as more helpful than anything . . . and probably a key piece of the week's "digging", literal and otherwise, as it relates to the Garrido matter.

After the keystone cop moment on monday when they changed their story about what had happened with the dogs the previous week, I came to the conclusion that they really didnt know what the hell they were doing. This search was really just fishing in the hopes of finding something, anything. It really burns me that the families of the other girls were put in a situation where they dared to hope for closure, when it was based on nothing.

You will notice that in all of the pictures where they appear, both in the forground and the background, they are very close to each other and not talking to anyone else. They appear to be holding hands in one most commonly shown pictures on news outlets. That would be because they would find that sort of situation intimidating, and they would gravitate to people they know, namely each other.

The dresses are not matching btw, the color and straps are different. Their hair is a bit darker than Jaycee's, they probably got that from Garrido. PG's brother gave an account of his aunt meeting the girls once, and she said that the older one "had his eyes". Don't know what that means, but probably she has that same wierd deepset eyes he has.

But, I agree, they look like normal teens. The way the media was going on in the beginning, you would think that they were feral or something, but clearly that isnt the case.

Berkley police officers who finally cracked this case described them as robotic, pasty white and unusually submissive. Since they are the two persons, who finally after 18 years figured something was off, I think I will believe their observations.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-kidnapped-officer29-2009aug29,0,7825322.story

I trust Lt's. von Savoye and Orrey far more than Sheriff Rupf. Did you see today's article that coincidentally he's decided to retire and not run for re-election? Good! The man should have been forced out of office for this debacle if you ask me.

The timing of Rupf's upcoming retirement is coincidental. He is not resigning early or being forced out; he will continue in his current position through January 2011. He simply advised that he will not be running for a 5th term in office, an announcement that was anticipated well before Jaycee was found. The man has been with the same agency, CCCSO, since 1965, it's about time he give it a rest, lol.

Since he has run largely unopposed since he took office, they have to start the machine rolling for next year's election (he'll groom his chosen candidate for the campaign, while the DSA tries to find a worthy opponent to take office).

He's making a mistake if he hasn't changed his mind about disclipining the deputy who screwed up in 2006, the Rupf I knew would have had it investigated by Internal Affairs (and maybe he did, we don't know) but nothing about Jaycee's case factors into his retirement.

You will notice that in all of the pictures where they appear, both in the forground and the background, they are very close to each other and not talking to anyone else. They appear to be holding hands in one most commonly shown pictures on news outlets.

Hi Natal, I've only seen the one pic, allegedly leaked to the media by CM. Can you direct us to the other pics you refer to? Thank you.

I've thought a lot about your question, Cali, and I feel like something just isn't right - almost like it was all a smokescreen. I may be really off base on this, but it is how I feel in my gut.

In the beginning of the investigation there was much talk from Molino and others that led me to think that this story was going in a different direction than it has thus far. Rumors (in other forums) suggested that this area, in the 80s and 90s, was corrupt and that Jim Molino had quite a hand in illegal activities - along with the Sheriff's department.

Throughout the years, I've heard stories about this area during those times, so it came as no surprise. I really thought that would be more the direction the investigation would take. It seems like there was a dramatic "CSI" episode at the Garrido property that diverted our attention. I'm curious what the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department was up to (if anything) during the past week.

Some things just didn't sit right with me. One being the photos released to the media with no mention that they were taken AFTER LE had torn the place up. All of our and the media's eyes were on Garrido which would have allowed one week for cover-ups with no one paying attention to anything else.

ITA - I think there is something fishy here, something that has not been released to the public/media. It still bothers me that they specifically mentioned the bone fragment found in the yard in the Dublin Police search warrant (Ilene Mischeloff's disappearance)

Hi Natal, I've only seen the one pic, allegedly leaked to the media by CM. Can you direct us to the other pics you refer to? Thank you.

There are two very similar ones from Inside Edition where they appear in the foreground, obviously taken within a few seconds of each other. There have been a few others which have appeared on TV news programing where you can see them in the far background of pictures of other kids. In those they appear to standing close to each other, off by themselves.

Berkley police officers who finally cracked this case described them as robotic, pasty white and unusually submissive. Since they are the two persons, who finally after 18 years figured something was off, I think I will believe their observations.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-kidnapped-officer29-2009aug29,0,7825322.story

However, they were pretty much the only people to meet the girls who described them in that way. Everyone else decribed them as shy but normal. That leads me to believe that the campus cops came to see them that way only after the story broke, as a manner of inflating their importance. Human nature is that way. What is more likely is that they thought Garrido was a fruitcake, that young girls shouldn't have a father like that, and that is why they investigated further.

However, they were pretty much the only people to meet the girls who described them in that way. Everyone else decribed them as shy but normal. That leads me to believe that the campus cops came to see them that way only after the story broke, as a manner of inflating their importance. Human nature is that way. What is more likely is that they thought Garrido was a fruitcake, that young girls shouldn't have a father like that, and that is why they investigated further.
You think the cops who figured something was wrong are in fact wrong, but
those who believed everything was hunky-dory and never turned Garrido in are right? Yes, that's real convincing. Not.

The girls acting strangely and not normal is what made them suspicious in the first place, so I don't think they made it up later to make themselves look better.

JULIE

It's probably more likely that they did a routine background check because he was a strange man, on a university campus, asking to conduct a bizarre religious rally, like they are supposed to do. Then, when they realized he was a violent rapist it alerted them to the fact that the girls weren't quite acting like 2 girls should act towards their father. I just never understood why he was allowed to leave the university after his parole officer was alerted to the fact that his violent sex offender charge had 2 young girls with him that he never knew about? Shouldn't the parole officer have sent officers to pick him up immediately? Or gone and got them, himself? What if Garrido had never showed up with Jaycee and the girls? What if this could have all gone differently and he could have just disappeared with them all? Thankfully, Garrido complied and it went the way it did, no thanks to that worthless Parole Officer.

It's probably more likely that they did a routine background check because he was a strange man, on a university campus, asking to conduct a bizarre religious rally, like they are supposed to do. Then, when they realized he was a violent rapist it alerted them to the fact that the girls weren't quite acting like 2 girls should act towards their father. I just never understood why he was allowed to leave the university after his parole officer was alerted to the fact that his violent sex offender charge had 2 young girls with him that he never knew about? Shouldn't the parole officer have sent officers to pick him up immediately? Or gone and got them, himself? What if Garrido had never showed up with Jaycee and the girls? What if this could have all gone differently and he could have just disappeared with them all? Thankfully, Garrido complied and it went the way it did, no thanks to that worthless Parole Officer.
According to them, behavior of the girls raised their suspicion. Why should anyone doubt these police officers-they are the two people who were finally able to crack this case. If not for them, Jaycee might never have been rescued-this went on for 18 years, after all.
And if any neighbor believed everything was just hunky-dory, then I would think that neighbor couldn't have been all that observant.

Garrido property bones are from animals
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Preliminary tests on some of the bone fragments found on properties near Antioch linked to kidnap-rape suspects Phillip Craig Garrido and his wife, Nancy Garrido, show that they are from animals, police said Thursday.

Additional laboratory tests are still being conducted to see whether any of the fragments could be evidence in the 1980s disappearance of two East Bay girls, said Hayward police Lt. Chris Orrey.

"We have confirmed some as animal but have quite a few left to test still," Orrey said.

Article: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/01/BA2019VQT9.DTL

The title makes it sound like all the bones are definitely animal, then they proceed to quote Lt. Orrey as saying "they have quite a few left to test."

So does it sound like they haven't ruled out finding evidence to link PG to the other crimes?

Garrido property bones are from animals
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Preliminary tests on some of the bone fragments found on properties near Antioch linked to kidnap-rape suspects Phillip Craig Garrido and his wife, Nancy Garrido, show that they are from animals, police said Thursday.

Additional laboratory tests are still being conducted to see whether any of the fragments could be evidence in the 1980s disappearance of two East Bay girls, said Hayward police Lt. Chris Orrey.

"We have confirmed some as animal but have quite a few left to test still," Orrey said.

Article: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/10/01/BA2019VQT9.DTL

The title makes it sound like all the bones are definitely animal, then they proceed to quote Lt. Orrey as saying "they have quite a few left to test."

So does it sound like they haven't ruled out finding evidence to link PG to the other crimes?

imo at this point its a long shot. the rest of the bones probably are either animal or old indian bones from what i've heard.

i dont see garrido as an intentionl killer. this sicko loves live victims

I think its probable he just didnt dispose of bodies in his own backyard ...

imo at this point its a long shot. the rest of the bones probably are either animal or old indian bones from what i've heard.

i dont see garrido as an intentionl killer. this sicko loves live victims

:waitasec: I wonder then, what would he have done with Katie Calloway when he was done raping and abusing her had not a police officer, who was actually doing his job, come to her rescue!? (A 25 year old woman, would not be so easy to brain wash and hold captive as an 11 year old!) I personally think she is VERY lucky to be alive, with thanks to that officer. Don't sell PG short, I believe that creep is capable of anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back