News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

As Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Roy Kronk was the first one to see her dead. Both should be examined.

If I found a body in the woods, I would expect LE to be suspicious of me, its thier job...

RK was investigated and ruled out. What part of LE's investigate do you not trust or believe?

RK was investigated and ruled out. What part of LE's investigate do you not trust or believe?

I just asked if they looked in the 4 utility trucks the morning of Dec 11th.
Do utility companies carry 200 degree duct tape.
Since RK was the meter reader for that area, was he in the A's back yard.

I'm not saying I dont believe LE, I just dont know how well they investigated him with what they knew at the time.

I listened to his interview with LE and I dont remember them asking him if he had duct tape.

These are fair questions in an investigation.

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?

BBM

This has likely already been asked, but just in case: Based on what? TIA

I sure don't .Back to why KC would cover for him? Bottom line is he doesn't fit into her "story".

Exactly. As has been pointed out numerous times on this forum, Caylee was 2 years old, not an adult. No one, including Mr. K had access to this baby but through her mother. It's not like an adult or a much older child that may be on their own for short periods and may be abducted by a stranger. So, whomever had access to Caylee got it from KC and there is no plausible reason why she wouldn't scream from the rooftops who that person is, if that person existed. Her child has been cruelly murdered so there is no way to protect Caylee anymore. The best way to protect anyone else is to have the murderer locked up. Thankfully, LE has already done that. :)

I mark gas cans with tape. Always need regular gas and gas oil mixtures. I wonder why the can was marked. Perhaps she put gas and oil mix in her car and it was running bad, and not out of gas.

I guess I assume that George marked the can with tape for a reason. I shouldn't assume that though, Maybe Casey put the duct tape on the can.

I'm not sure it's all that important to determine which person put the duct tape on the gas can. Determining who put the duct tape on Caylee, however, is all important and again, LE has already done that, imo.

As Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Roy Kronk was the first one to see her dead. Both should be examined.

If I found a body in the woods, I would expect LE to be suspicious of me, its thier job...

The murderer was the last to see her alive and the first to see her dead. Whomever placed Caylee in those woods, KC, saw her dead or at least felt the weight of her dead. If you haven't read [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4232259&postcount=351]Jolynna's excellent post,[/ame] you should. In it she describes the likelihood that KC actually placed Caylee in the trunk duct taped but alive. She may have been placed in those trashbags alive and therefore, that's why I wrote "felt the weight" because it's possible that KC didn't actually ever see Caylee dead.

Also, if the new witness, JT, turns out to be credible, (which seems likely since he was added to the witness list), then it looks probable that KC put Caylee in that trunk just before going to see her boyfriend. While her child lay duct taped and dying in that hot trunk, KC went to Blockbuster and rented movies with her boyfriend. I truly hope the chloroform was real and that poor baby was unconscious.

BBM

This has likely already been asked, but just in case: Based on what? TIA

I am just looking for the whole truth. So I was looking at other ways the duct tape could have come about.

I'm not trying to come up with a theory. Just wondering why certain facts are missing.

IE
Fact: RK said he had no connection to the A's family
Question. Did RK read the A's meter? Was Rk in the A's back yard? If so, How many times was RK in the A's yard?

Fact: Duct tape says 200 degrees
Question: Did RK company carry 200 degree duct tape? Did RK carry 200 degree duct tape? Did LE check the four utility trucks for duct tape the morning of Dec 11th?

He admitted to watching Nancy Grace. He was the meter reader for that area in August, So I thought perhaps he was in thier back yard at one point when there were several people around. He said he was not connected to them in anyway. Perhaps in the back yard he applied duct tape to the gas can. Perhaps at the scene he applied tape to Caylee. Perhaps he left the duct tape in the back yard. Guess that doesn't fit with the autopsy report though. I guess it sounds a little far fetched. But I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.
I agree with you,it does sound far fetched.Besides,the tape hasn't been sold in 2 years.If a utility company had it they would go through the rolls pretty fast.They wouldn't have duct tape hanging around for 2 years.Roy Kronk was the good guy in this story IMO.He brought an end for the search for Caylee and put an end to the ridiculous "She's Alive" stories and pics of innocent little girls who were obviously NOT Caylee.I applaud the guy.

It's a big leap to even think that the person who found Caylee's remains is in any way responsible for her death.

I know the defense would like to blame Kronk, or anyone else, for Caylee's death, but all evidence leads to Casey Anthony.

The only people the defense even has a chance of implicating is George or Cindy.The car,the stuff from the house.And remember,Cindy was last one to be seen with Caylee ,if you discount George's testimony.And Cindy was the one trying so hard to stop the searches for Caylee.Maybe she had a reason she didn't want her found?
JMO

I am just looking for the whole truth. So I was looking at other ways the duct tape could have come about.

I'm not trying to come up with a theory. Just wondering why certain facts are missing.

IE
Question. Did RK read the A's meter? Was Rk in the A's back yard? If so, How many times was RK in the A's yard?

I'm not sure about how things work in Orlando, but let me share how our water meters get read in a major Denver suburb. I've only once seen anyone read our water meter in over 20 years at this address! DH assures me that someone does come around occasionally, maybe twice a year to get a read. Throughout the year they guesstimate, based on our past usage. Apparently when he does come around, he's got a metal rod type of tool to use to lift a small manhole cover type thing that's located on our front lawn, very close to the sidewalk and beside the mailbox. Under this manhole cover thing & in the hole is the water meter. Hmmph, who knew?

My point being that most likely the Anthony's wouldn't have even been aware of RK doing his job (if he was indeed their meter reader), and he almost certainly wouldn't need access to their back yard. I can definitely say that I don't have a "relationship" with our meter reader! And if RK had peripheral knowledge of the A's, because of all of the news noise, it would have been no less than 31 days after Caylee had disappeared that he took notice! Accusing RK of having a "relationship" w/the A's, because he may have been the meter reader in that area is a STRETCH!!! :hand:

Question: Did RK company carry 200 degree duct tape? Did RK carry 200 degree duct tape? Did LE check the four utility trucks for duct tape the morning of Dec 11th?

No, I doubt they checked the water dept trucks for DT. :rolleyes: Kinda early in the game, no?

I can't imagine why the water dept would issue it's employees relatively expensive HIGH TEMP DT!! Why? Seriously, what possible scenario could be playing out "in the field" for meters readers that the municipal water dept would feel a need to supply this stuff to their guys. Again, I queried DH. I thought he might provide some insight as he is employed by the local cable company. He doesn't have DT in his truck. He is supplied with all of the fittings and findings and tools that he would need to properly execute his job. He said that if he did have some, he might possibly repair his truck seat ala Martin Crane :D, but he basically has no use for it. Also, if cable guys were issued DT for some reason, it wouldn't be high end DT, that's for sure.

It's important to bear in mind that this DT has been out of production for a couple of years. If we know nothing else about this case, we know that GA had some of this rare, easily visually identifiable tape. I can't calculate the odds of RK having a roll of the same DT; it'd be astronomical!! BTW, he's relatively new to the Orlando area; did you suspect he brought this tape with him, or maybe picked up a roll after he got here?

The duct tape is a rare form of tape, that is why it couln't be EVERYWHERE in Orlando ' let alone a meter readers truck. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?
Ya know, I was never comfortable with RK's story either...but not because he is somehow involved with hurting Caylee. That never entered my mind. I am so glad he found this baby.

And I'm sure that if LE hadn't cleared him we would have heard about it.

I just asked if they looked in the 4 utility trucks the morning of Dec 11th.
Do utility companies carry 200 degree duct tape.
Since RK was the meter reader for that area, was he in the A's back yard.

I'm not saying I dont believe LE, I just dont know how well they investigated him with what they knew at the time.

I listened to his interview with LE and I dont remember them asking him if he had duct tape.

These are fair questions in an investigation.
I believe there's a thread about RK.

IE

I guess you can call them and ask...not sure if they'd give you the info., but if you're that curious...maybe worth a call?

I'm not sure about how things work in Orlando, but let me share how our water meters get read in a major Denver suburb. I've only once seen anyone read our water meter in over 20 years at this address! DH assures me that someone does come around occasionally, maybe twice a year to get a read. Throughout the year they guesstimate, based on our past usage. Apparently when he does come around, he's got a metal rod type of tool to use to lift a small manhole cover type thing that's located on our front lawn, very close to the sidewalk and beside the mailbox. Under this manhole cover thing & in the hole is the water meter. Hmmph, who knew?

My point being that most likely the Anthony's wouldn't have even been aware of RK doing his job (if he was indeed their meter reader), and he almost certainly wouldn't need access to their back yard. I can definitely say that I don't have a "relationship" with our meter reader! And if RK had peripheral knowledge of the A's, because of all of the news noise, it would have been no less than 31 days after Caylee had disappeared that he took notice! Accusing RK of having a "relationship" w/the A's, because he may have been the meter reader in that area is a STRETCH!!! :hand:

No, I doubt they checked the water dept trucks for DT. :rolleyes: Kinda early in the game, no?

I can't imagine why the water dept would issue it's employees relatively expensive HIGH TEMP DT!! Why? Seriously, what possible scenario could be playing out "in the field" for meters readers that the municipal water dept would feel a need to supply this stuff to their guys. Again, I queried DH. I thought he might provide some insight as he is employed by the local cable company. He doesn't have DT in his truck. He is supplied with all of the fittings and findings and tools that he would need to properly execute his job. He said that if he did have some, he might possibly repair his truck seat ala Martin Crane :D, but he basically has no use for it. Also, if cable guys were issued DT for some reason, it wouldn't be high end DT, that's for sure.

It's important to bear in mind that this DT has been out of production for a couple of years. If we know nothing else about this case, we know that GA had some of this rare, easily visually identifiable tape. I can't calculate the odds of RK having a roll of the same DT; it'd be astronomical!! BTW, he's relatively new to the Orlando area; did you suspect he brought this tape with him, or maybe picked up a roll after he got here?

I've lived in Wisconsin for 24 years and lived in six houses. All of which the meters were in the back yard. I have seen the meter reader several times at each address.My point being the Anthony's would have been aware of meter readers. And would definately needed access to the back yard here.

Just found a dead baby with duct tape on her mouth. Perfect time to check near by trucks for duct tape. Not early, perfect timing.

I think it is possible for the meter readers to share trucks with the fix it repair guys at a utility company. So not far fetched at all to think they would carry duct tape. It is used primarily for heating and cooling duct work, which may or may not have water pipes running through. I can see several scenarios. Cable guys might carry electrical tape.

I think your numbers are flawed. First it would not be out of the ordinary for a company to buy a 2 year supply of duct tape. Are you saying there was only one roll of this duct tape sold in Florida?

I really don't see the need for a "meter reader" to carry duct tape. Typically, the meter readers test meters and record water or electric or gas usage. Any meter reader would likely not be making repairs, sealing pipes, etc..... Meter readers are there to check readings. If they notice something such as a leak or a "problem", as city employees they are going to have to call it in. A ticket / repair number will be issued, and someone else will check it out. If the meter readers were to fix anything, that would slow their route. I admit, his perseverence may raise questions, but to try to connect him to the "crime scene" has been exhausted. IMO

Why would you think these things? Seriously, are you so desperate to absolve KC that you will pick anyone, including the person who found the remains, to blame things on?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudy89
Back