Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child**REVISIT FOR READING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for brevity-

I think that is exactly what she did. (in my own humble opinion) I suspect she gave her enough chloroform to kill her and the duct tape was just in case it didn't.

Kenosha,
Yah I hate to have to agree with you.
We put ourselves into the fetal (comfort) position!! My only consolation is that once her airways were taped, it was minutes, if she even knew. ( drugged & fell asleep first I'm assuming)

I think originally the chloroform was thought to have been used to "knock her out" if I'm not mistaken I read that some where.
Do you think the sick twisted woman knocked caylee out ducttaped her mouth put her in bags and just left her there to die?
Maybe that's why she was in the fetal position, because she was still alive in the trunk and smothered?
Just
a thought.

Edited to say, has anyone ever checked her car to indeed find that her gas gauge was broken? If so and it wasn't then her and the gas can and the time when she "stole" it from her parents could tell part of the story on its own.

You know, maybe your theory is correct. Would that account for the hair mat found beneath the skull? I have often wondered about that...if Caylee was thrashing her head from side to side....:furious:

You know, maybe your theory is correct. Would that account for the hair mat found beneath the skull? I have often wondered about that...if Caylee was thrashing her head from side to side....:furious:

I have to say this please...To think of how this poor child (CAYLEE) died just makes my skin crawl and my heart fill with so much sorrow. I wish I could have saved Caylee and held her in my arms, tell her I would never let anyone harm her. Sometimes her death is more then I can bare.

For the life of me, and as an ex-paranormal investigator (TAPS family member) I cannot see the outline of a child. I can see what some may think is such, but I chalk it all up to Pareidolia, Matrixing, or Simulacrum.

Hair typically forms a mat beneath the skull on a decomposed body.

so many questions....

the question is... why did she wait so long to dump the body?

it seems that the body was in the trunk for some time...

why not dump the body as quickly as possible after she died ( especially if she died in the house ) ? why wait ?

well, i guess because she was in a panic and maybe was trying figgggure out some crazy plan..as to what to do with the body ... i dont know????

and then after a couple days and mounting pressure she just said "the hell with it and dumped her at the nearest easiest place she could find"

i think she is more diabolical that we even could ever imagine

With the latest report that KC was seen with Caylee after 4pm on June 16th at Walmart and later Tony reports KC joined him alone and they went to Blockbuster (in his car) it is a good chance Caylee may have been in the trunk of KC's car. KC stayed all night with Tony and talked Tony into missing class the next day. That would leave Caylee still in the trunk. The next time KC would have been able to run back home would be the 18th when Tony went to class. Didn't KC borrow the shovel on the 18th. Bet LE has the timeline right down to the second.

With the latest report that KC was seen with Caylee after 4pm on June 16th at Walmart and later Tony reports KC joined him alone and they went to Blockbuster (in his car) it is a good chance Caylee may have been in the trunk of KC's car. KC stayed all night with Tony and talked Tony into missing class the next day. That would leave Caylee still in the trunk. The next time KC would have been able to run back home would be the 18th when Tony went to class. Didn't KC borrow the shovel on the 18th. Bet LE has the timeline right down to the second.

bingo

Another thing. For those who believe KC is innocent and there is no proof, think about what came out of her own mouth. She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass, and returned at 5pm and no one was there. KC tried to call and ZG number was disconnected. KC admits she did not talk to ZG but immediately figures out Caylee has been kidnapped. She never checks with the police department to see if ZG and Caylee had been in an auto accident and may be in the hospital (Caylee had no ID on her). KC did not do this because KC already knew where Caylee was. So the question is did KC get the idea about the kidnapping from the movies she rented at Blockbuster that night. Hummmm. Body in truck, "Hey, that's just like me." Kidnapping, "Hey, that's just like me."

If you can't reach your babysitter you don't go to a neutal place, you call the police. She did not have any problems calling police with the parents out front with the protesters while she was out on bail. Oh wait, that's right she may have thought HER safety was at risk with those protesters.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

Another thing. For those who believe KC is innocent and there is no proof, think about what came out of her own mouth. She dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass, and returned at 5pm and no one was there. KC tried to call and ZG number was disconnected. KC admits she did not talk to ZG but immediately figures out Caylee has been kidnapped. She never checks with the police department to see if ZG and Caylee had been in an auto accident and may be in the hospital (Caylee had no ID on her). KC did not do this because KC already knew where Caylee was. So the question is did KC get the idea about the kidnapping from the movies she rented at Blockbuster that night. Hummmm. Body in truck, "Hey, that's just like me." Kidnapping, "Hey, that's just like me."

If you can't reach your babysitter you don't go to a neutal place, you call the police. She did not have any problems calling police with the parents out front with the protesters while she was out on bail. Oh wait, that's right she may have thought HER safety was at risk with those protesters.

bingo again

Want another bingo? Why would she think that LE would buy her story???? Look at what her family is willing to buy and has been buying for a long time.

Want another bingo? Why would she think that LE would buy her story???? Look at what her family is willing to buy and has been buying for a long time.

Yep,she "fooled" her family and friends for over two years! Darn those LE officers,making her go to her office!
BTW You had me at 3 posts ago : )

Kenosha,
Yah I hate to have to agree with you.
We put ourselves into the fetal (comfort) position!! My only consolation is that once her airways were taped, it was minutes, if she even knew. ( drugged & fell asleep first I'm assuming)

In my opinion I think Caylee was already dead when Casey allegedly put the duct tape over her mouth. I think she died of heat exhaustion and her mouth was open, she tried to shut her mouth with duct tape, she was sitting at the time, which if you lay somebody down who was sitting when they die and rigor mortis has set in they could look to be in the fetal position. This is just a theory of mine and jmo.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Rigor_mortis[/ame]

If she called ZG at 5 wouldn't that number be on her cell? Does anyone know if there was a call at 5 that day and did it register back to a ZG?

If she called ZG at 5 wouldn't that number be on her cell? Does anyone know if there was a call at 5 that day and did it register back to a ZG?

There were no unidentified calls on her phone the evening of June 16. There were also no unidentified calls at the time she supposedly received a call from Caylee on July 15.

There is no ZFG, never has been
, she made the whole story up by the seat of her pants. She never had a phone number or an address for this fictitious person. If you go back and listen to the original interviews of Casey by the detectives, while she was trekking them all over town, giving them places supposedly this person lived, LE was checking on it all while she was making it up. She claimed those phone numbers were in a different phone. Never once did she, or anyone in the family have any phone number or information on this nonexistent person.

There are phone pings and map to verify where she is, down to the minute for those days. And there was recently a citing of Casey & Caylee by someone late in the afternoon, on the 16th of June

And in terms of how/where/when Caylee died, we do not know for sure.
almost everyone has their own theories,based on evidence we have thus far, timelines, etc. mine have changed several times, and probably will again:)

I think she was in the laundry bag and garbage bags in the trunk..and there is no way she would have fit into the laundry bag unless curled into the fetal position. They found no body fluids in the trunk. I think outline was likely caused by moisture in the trunk air from the body which escaped through the tops of the garbage bags (drawstrings pulled tight but it's not exactly sealed persay). The moisture turned to condensation in the heated closed space and settled under the bag where the body lay. The odor also escaped from the bags the same way and permeated the interior of the trunk and car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000