TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking defensive injuries from victim trying to protect themselves. Lack of any to Channon, indicative she not in a position to defend herself. Overwhelmed by more thanone attacker, or restrained. She was not in a position to resist.

Same conclusion for Chris.

If someone can't defend themselves it's because they are in a position where they can't.

Neither Chris or Channon had any defensive wounds. Looks like overwhelming force = multiple perpetrators.

dqhurl.jpg

Will be in half day tomorrow. Through for today. Rest Sunday, resume Monday. Have case on Monday for deliberation? I guess the defense isn't going to present much.

will do 1/2 of testimony tomorrow. But I agree, its good that the jury will soak on this testimony over night, untouched by cross-examination.

They will be working tomorrow too. I didn't expect this. Sunday will be a day off. Will work from 9am to 1pm.

I'm surprised they are in session tomorrow Sat. and expect to have this for deliberations by Monday.

As awful and atrocious as these details were I am so GRATEFUL to this ME for her ability to tell these jurors EXACTLY what Davidson and his cohorts DID.

:parrot:

I have to disagree with whoever it was that was telling me that Davidson was not cuffed until after jury left. He stood up already cuffed right then and jury was still there. As an attorney, that tells me the court (and apparantly the defense attorneys since they are not objecting) have concerns about him during this testimony.

Will be in half day tomorrow. Through for today. Rest Sunday, resume Monday. Have case on Monday for deliberation? I guess the defense isn't going to present much.

Yea well WTH can you say after that :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Good timing I think for the prosecution because now the jury will be thinking about seeing those pictures in their minds over the weekend which will make them mad and want to seek justice for Channon and Chris. (Hopefully!) The defense will have to wait for cross until Monday.

I was thinking the same thing. Two full days to feel this and ponder their responsibility to deliver justice to Channon, Chris - they must realize how the families depend on them to punish the sick beasts.

I missed that about possibly being set for deliberatoins monday? Is that what the judge said? I can't imagine that would be correct. The closing arguments alone will probably take 1/2 day. Apparantly the defense isn't going to call any, or very few, witnesses.

Gutter Slim LeMarcus Davidson:

1586sgp.jpg

Not so tough today:
41im9.jpg

Eyeballing the jury. :cool:
zsmfzk.jpg

120m9eo.jpg

I wonder if the defense will even cross the ME?

Good question Suzi. In the cobbins trial, the cross exam proved to be devestating for the DEFENSE. They may want to just leave it alone.

Channon's SUV was full of things she was going to take to Goodwill. Davidson gave most of it to Daphne, telling her he bought it. The red purse was taken to KY.

IIRC Channon's mother said the red pocket book was not hers but the things inside were and the ring was not hers.

I really wish they weren't coming back in tomorrow morning. :sheesh:

Not only does it screw up the two days to ponder this, but I'd like to sleep in. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal