GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
not asking for a posters name, but does Grmma post here?
tia

No, but poster chaniilove is the grandmother's niece or cousin, and she was posting early on, letting us know before the media did that Shannon's grandmother and aunt were scraping together funds for gas and heading to Florida ASAP.

They surrounded her with baking soda to keep her from smelling. :furious:
This is totally disgusting. They're saying there were only small holes in the box and it was shoved against a wall surrounded by other stuff under the bed. She easily could've suffocated. :furious: MOO

Seeing the news clips.
Tiny Shannon has no responses at all to anything, any one notice........
She just looks straight ahead.
Under bed, back against a wall.......a few holes in box.
Wow, Dr. just said some women are jealous of babies and want to get rid of them!
Like SB wanted Tina all to herself and not wanting Shannon!
Now that is a wierd spin on things!

No, but poster chaniilove is the grandmother's niece or cousin, and she was posting early on, letting us know before the media did that Shannon's grandmother and aunt were scraping together funds for gas and heading to Florida ASAP.

Yes and she is and was very concerned..........she was on another blog also.
I feel sorry for the relatives who thought baby Shannon was fine with her parents.

Thank you, too many initials, etc. I confuse easily LOL :crazy::blushing:

Grandma says Tina is denying all of this, just that she let SB care for Shannon. She seems very confused.

Tina is denying everything and not talking to anyone!
Grandma interviiewed by NG.
Tina very confused.

I hope CHANNILOVE comes back so we can learn more about Shannon.
And how Shannon copes now.

Did anybody catch in the press con last night when the reporter was talking to the grandma and she said something along the lines that the system had failed her daughter and she would talk about that at another time because all she wanted to do was hold her grand baby?
I wonder what agency/agencies she is referring to.

I don't understand why the grandmother did not tell Nancy that Tina has issues mentally.

Did anybody catch in the press con last night when the reporter was talking to the grandma and she said something along the lines that the system had failed her daughter and she would talk about that at another time because all she wanted to do was hold her grand baby?
I wonder what agency/agencies she is referring to.

in the DCF report that was leaked/released...there were several agencies that were working with the mother and father in regards to parenting classes...substance abuse...house cleaning...etc. Perhaps that is what she's referring to?

I missed the PC this morning. Was there another one this afternoon?

Was it said why James Baker is not being charged?

I'm not being ugly here I promise, but the first thing I thought of when I saw TM's picture earlier tonight was down syndrome. Did anybody else think that? Or, am I being ugly without tying to?

in the DCF report that was leaked/released...there were several agencies that were working with the mother and father in regards to parenting classes...substance abuse...house cleaning...etc. Perhaps that is what she's referring to?

Yeah, I saw that. I was just wondering with all those people looking out for the family, how was she failed. I guess she will let her feelings be known at some point. She seemed to hint at that anyway.

Grandmother standing beside her daughter even though her stories are different.
I took a walk and came back without a baby.
another story took a walk and put baby to bed.
Tina always had mental problems, needs help and will get it now!
Grandma doesn't know if man on Birth certificate is the dad or not.
all from NG

I missed the PC this morning. Was there another one this afternoon?

Was it said why James Baker is not being charged?

PC at wmbb. Sorry I cannot cut and paste right now any links. I asked the same question about James. Some here said that he wasn't at home that often..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner