GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Daisy!

Personal things came up, so I missed it all:( Susan Baker was found guilty and sentencing hearing is Nov 15.

the most she can get is 35 yrs. Florida inmates do 85% of their sentence. No probation or parol in Fl. Im so glad the jury saw through her bs story. Now I wonder how they will sentence her. They use a point system here, so its hard to tell. Im just guessing, but this is the 2ed time she has been in trouble with the law. So she very well might not get sentenced the whole 35. No home invasion and no gun means alot here.

she has at least 2 3ed degree felony charges. Then the false info to le.
Fl statues 787.01, 787.03.1 787.03 are the sentencing codes as I understand the case. So far I cant find the amount of time for each of these,or if they will be severved concurrent or not.

I' check for more on Wed if no one finds out what kind of time she might be doing.

•Prior Record Enhancement
Florida Sentencing Guidelines
Florida Criminal Defense - Florida Sentencing guidelines
Sentencing in Florida is determined based upon whether the crime charged is a misdemeanor or a felony. If it a misdemeanor then the maximum sentence than could be imposed is one year in jail. If however the crime charged is a felony, the computation is based upon many factors including offense level, prior record of the accused, whether there are any minimum mandatories, and then it is still unclear.

The felony guidelines compute the minimum the Judge may impose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean