Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope so.......

No offense, but I have read so many pages of evidence, that was really not definitive, to have such hopes dashed by a simple explanation. I guess I am now playing the devil's advocate, when I read everything.

Praying, there will be many concrete connections...

I was just thinking that a few minutes ago, recalling the syringe was in a TP roll. Interesting that it was put back in the plastic. I too am hoping it preserved the fingerprints and/or dna from the contents in the bottle.
It may also be the reason why Casey offered to take the trash out...she knew what was in it. I really do feel that LE must have gone over every bit of the trash with TL.

It says Chloroform not found in item Q244...what is that item?

Q244 = the doll

But it also lists all the chemicals found in the liquid in the bottle (Q238.1) and no chloroform is listed. Q240.1 is the syringe. It was not analyzed.

Can anyone tell me where it says there was any chloroform found?

Oh you're too nice!!! :) Got me all warm and fuzzy! I'll read it over and see what I can do, but I'm a chemist and my background/understanding of genetics is pretty limited. Anything in particular that you want me to look at?? I'd love to help out in any way that I can!

Aww DogMom, you're the best! I think we may need you to be on call for a few day's. But this report seems to be right up your alley, the Rickenbach Report.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

What are all those combined testosterone's? What was he looking for?

As to the DNA and other reports I was asking about, I understand that it's not your field, but if we can ask you to maybe help us interpret terms and stuff like that, I know I'd be very grateful. TIA DogMom!!

Thanks, eaglemom!! I need some help here. I read the above referenced information and am totally stymied! The way I read it makes it sound like no chloroform was found. Will someone else read and correct me, please?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf (page 75)

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11571-11670.pdf
page 11641 gives the specific results on the chloroform for Q238.1 (liquid in)the Gatorade bottle

The other url pages 11911-11987 gives the synopsis report from Dr. Rickenbach.

Sorry for the confusion.

Here's a link to today's DocDump:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91211"]2009.11.06 More docs to be released THIS THREAD FOR ACTUAL DOC DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Aww DogMom, you're the best! I think we may need you to be on call for a few day's. But this report seems to be right up your alley, the Rickenbach Report.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

What are all those combined testosterone's? What was he looking for?

As to the DNA and other reports I was asking about, I understand that it's not your field, but if we can ask you to maybe help us interpret terms and stuff like that, I know I'd be very grateful. TIA DogMom!!

It isn't just that one that lists the testosterone.... Dr. Rickerbach spends like 200 pages on it

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11765-11840.pdf

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11841-11910.pdf
continuing into 11911-11987

As far as I can tell...... I am NOT a scientist or even close to it - lol - so I am completely guessing!

Just a thought...but.. handwritten in the Testosterone testing is says Class III ...which means it's a controlled substance. Both therapeutic Testosterone and Anabolic steroids are class III. Anabolic being the steroids that body builders etc. use. The 3 components of the Testosterone they separate in the testing could mean Anabolic steroid. WHAT if..
Jesse was using it... Casey showers at his house and steals his syringe from the bathroom.. thinking it would have his blood/dna... puts it with the Chloroform bottle (not knowing it would degrade) and plants it at the dump scene long after she had already had dumped Caylee. Did she have it hidden in a TP roll from Jessies bathroom when she stole it?
If it is an anabolic steroid...we need to think about how it connects to Casey, the Chloroform, and dump site.

We all suspect she went to Jessie's for something.. and he wouldn't freely admit to anabolic steroid use.. unless they asked him after the syringe was found and it was discovered.

Somehow, I don't think JB was thrilled with the evidence in this latest document dump (or poison, as you prefer;)). While there are still some gaps in the complete chain, more and more links are being filled in daily.

Despite not having seen evidence (yet) linking Casey to the syringe, there is now a "chloroform daisy chain" from the Anthonys' computer, to the trunk of KC's car where a human body left traces of decomposition while she herself was in possession of it, to the dump site where the decomposed body of her daughter was recovered.

I cannot agree that this evidence benefits the defense. Until a videotape of the death surfaces, there will always be a few links we cannot document, but the information we learned today has filled in a few more gaps, and has almost certainly taken accidental death out of play.

I believe the State will make excellent use of this evidence in convincing a jury that KC killed Caylee with premeditation.

There are no coincidences in criminal law according to Nancy Grace. Long before clooiform was brought up by FBI/LE, while Tracy was guarding Casey, Casey mentioned , on her own, unprovoked that she had knowledge of cloroform. She was 22. She stated that like a rufie cloroform will knock you out. How random is that? What is the likelihood that later we would learn that exact chemical was found in her car, where her daughter's body was decomposing? I am glad LDB will get this information about Casey's statements out for the jury to hear. You just cannot get past all of these coincidences and the 31 days. I have sat on five juries and I can tell you, without exception, we absolutely did not check our common sense God gave us at the door. This case is in capable hands, has been since the onset and they have got this! All the hired guns in the world cannot put humpty dumpty together again. It is a good day for justice.

I was just thinking that a few minutes ago, recalling the syringe was in a TP roll. Interesting that it was put back in the plastic. I too am hoping it preserved the fingerprints and/or dna from the contents in the bottle.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought is was just me.

It seems strange that if she'd used this syringe she would have carefully returned it to it's wrapper. Why not just discard it?

10 years from now, while you are writing on the internet about what a bum rap KC got, I will be conforted KNOWING that she is in prison.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Her and SP, such a lovely pair of young people who got railroaded.....:rolleyes:

I'm glad you mentioned that. I thought is was just me.

It seems strange that if she'd used this syringe she would have carefully returned it to it's wrapper. Why not just discard it?
A theory would be that she planted it there and the used syringe was Jesse's from possible anabolic steroid use....she stole it from his bathroom, hid it in a TP roll from his bathroom and planted it at the dump site later to try and frame him.
She made it look like he used his own used syringe with the Chloroform.

Holy carp! Have to leave your house for a few hours, and get left in the dust!

Shout out to lisalei----Thanks for the tip! You inspired me yesterday to put something in the crockpot for tonight. Got a big pile of ribs simmering in there.....That should keep hubby and sons busy for awhile while I try and get caught up.

I usually just spend my time reading rather than contributing in here, but I this is just too alarming and sad to not say, God Bless little Haleigh. She deserved so much more than what she was given in her short little life.

I usually just spend my time reading rather than contributing in here, but I this is just too alarming and sad to not say, God Bless little Haleigh. She deserved so much more than what she was given in her short little life.

Her name is Caylee.:(

I am laying bets on the defense trying to prove that Ricardo or Jesse use steroids. I am also hearing an echo of an IM KC sent regarding getting her personal training certification. While we know that's not true......she could have been spending time with somone currently into fitness / bodybuilding and borrowing from their life story. May explain where a syringe came from.

When I read about the syringe w/chloroform and a taste of testosterone, my mind instantly went to RM. Because he had the "win her over w/chloroform" icon on his MS page, and I think that KC & RM may have used it recreationally, IYKWIM. I wonder if RM had a "kit" and KC decided to lift it to use for her own purposes.

FWIW, I think the crazy high chloroform levels in the trunk are more indicative of a spill rather than a metered dose via syringe.

Just a thought...but.. handwritten in the Testosterone testing is says Class III ...which means it's a controlled substance. Both therapeutic Testosterone and Anabolic steroids are class III. Anabolic being the steroids that body builders etc. use. The 3 components of the Testosterone they separate in the testing could mean Anabolic steroid. WHAT if..
Jesse was using it... Casey showers at his house and steals his syringe from the bathroom.. thinking it would have his blood/dna... puts it with the Chloroform bottle (not knowing it would degrade) and plants it at the dump scene long after she had already had dumped Caylee. Did she have it hidden in a TP roll from Jessies bathroom when she stole it?
If it is an anabolic steroid...we need to think about how it connects to Casey, the Chloroform, and dump site.

We all suspect she went to Jessie's for something.. and he wouldn't freely admit to anabolic steroid use.. unless they asked him after the syringe was found and it was discovered.

Jesse sure had KC pegged right, didn't he? Diabolical. MOO

It may also be the reason why Casey offered to take the trash out...she knew what was in it. I really do feel that LE must have gone over every bit of the trash with TL.

Oh, good thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member