NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being charged with kidnapping and terrorizing Antoinette, could get up to 261 months, next court date is 12/2

He's being charged with kidnapping and terrorizing Antoinette, could get up to 261 months, next court date is 12/2

swanniee,

where did you read/see that? about 'terrorizing' antoinette? i am unable to view video from wral.com for two days now....?? or someplace else? tia...

Now I want to see the mother arrested. She lied to LE. IMO....

Terrorizing the Mom? WTH? I felt like I was looking at a monster.

one of those comments I referenced above states there are cameras in the trailer park...I hope so

Is Antoinette the mom or the sister?

Antoinette or( antwanette) is the mother
Brenda Davis is the sister
Barbara Davenport is the landlord
Andrea Moore is the neighbor ( who's garbage can the blanket was found it)

I heard the charge of kidnapping and terrorizing Antoinette on the video we just watched. ( at least I think I did, i'm going to have to rewatch it)

Tiredblondy, there are cameras in the trailer park, the lady who runs it (former sheriffs investigator) verified and there are photos of them a few pages back.
Lillac772, the terrorizing of the mother was a charge read by the judge to the on the video from his court appearance.

Antoinette or( antwanette) is the mother
Brenda Davis is the sister
Barbara Davenport is the landlord
Andrea Moore is the neighbor ( who's garbage can the blanket was found it)

I heard the charge of kidnapping and terrorizing Antoinette on the video we just watched. ( at least I think I did, i'm going to have to rewatch it)

Yes...you did, I heard it too!

Funny how that was left out of the earlier reports, wonder why???

Terrorizing means threatening. So he either threatened her to get Shaniya away from her or threatened her to keep her mouth shut.

BTW, I'm back. Sorry, I had to run earlier.

Well, he sure looks like he is having a bad day, major attitude problem. lol

He could have been terrorizing the mother, and she told him to leave and took the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod