VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

....now if the "dad" reference is correct that could put an interesting twist on things....what if dad didn't want him to go to va cos he knew what sam was going to do? I've been trying so hard to find stuff about sam's dad,I'd especially like to listen to his band,but I can't find anything ....what if the apple didn't fall far from the tree....and the voices are actually dad's voice and the whole killing obsession is something sam witnessed as a kid....very far fetched ...i know,i need to stop,I think pax decided on non-fiction on that book after all....but nothing's impossible,i guess...

His dad belongs to a group called S&M and I do believe it is about THAT S&M because there is a video, I think DM or someone posted it, and you can see someone on stage sadistically tied up while they are giving a performance.

This is what Sam was around, I am sure he went to a lot of his dads shows.

I listened again. I'm still hearing "Dad", but another idea might be "Sam".

PS I'm working on the lyrics for "Murderous Rage" right now. Some interesting things in this track too but I may not finish until tomorrow. Here's one tempting tidbit:

"...got the remains in black garbage bag, dragged it to my car, wrapped it in a bed sheet. blood leaking through the plastic, threw it in the back seat..."

Edited to add: the most interesting part of this track is that he didn't follow his own advice.

his mom is the now complete owner of WIR, RED33

Whose mom? Sam's? Sam's mom owns WIR?

ETA: Oh I see what you meant, the young boy in the pic, his mom is RED33.

Why did Syniister turn it over to her?

piXy----

Throw us a bone, we need some new info to discuss.

Google image search for Sam McCroskey...

http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS341US341&sourceid=chrome&q=sam mccroskey

Check out item #5.

PS Sorry PiXy.

HAHA why the hell does my pic have to come up in a search for his name?
*shakes head

yeah my myspace that Emma left the comments on Sept 14 was on the search warrant
www.myspace.com/pixywickedintent

i dont have access to the email to that page bc it was made by a friend of mine as a FAN page when i still had my radio show.

So if they are questioning someone or whatever from that page its NOT me they are contacting

I do not know of any pics or anything that sam could have sent out of the crime scene to anyone. I dont have a cell phone so if something was sent that way, i have never seen it or know of its existence.

Whose mom? Sam's? Sam's mom owns WIR?

ETA: Oh I see what you meant, the young boy in the pic, his mom is RED33.

Why did Syniister turn it over to her?

yes his mom is red33, the young boy in the pic, he is 12 or 13.
I have no idea why Syn turned it over to her besides what he wrong in that bulletin or blog on myspace that was posted her previously.

I wish i had some new info for u all to talk about, sadly i dont

yes his mom is red33, the young boy in the pic, he is 12 or 13.
I have no idea why Syn turned it over to her besides what he wrong in that bulletin or blog on myspace that was posted her previously.

I wish i had some new info for u all to talk about, sadly i dont

Are you still friends with Sick and Raz?

So you have no evidence at all that suggests he sent pics to anyone? I would imagine if he did they would be all over the net by now so I really dont know what to think about those rumors that he may have taken pics or made videos?

Are you going to Sam's TRIAL and do you know of any of the horrorcore folks who will? ANY TALK of this yet?

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS HERE PIXY AND DONT BE SHY.

Could Jesus told me to do it be a planned statement by Sam to go along with the pattern of hearing voices to set up a defense? Maybe Sammy is smarter than we give him credit for lol.

Remember that woman who drowned all her children in Texas, she first got insanity but I think they retried her, I forget now, but she also said she heard God telling her to do it because the kids were exposed to an evil world.

Really weird today I was visiting on First Ave. and the lights were on at 505 first ave. Gave me the chills. I feels sorry for the people who live next door. The house was built by his father. Can you imagine it being the home you grew up in and now living next door to no trespassing signs and bio tape on the doors? Gotta be creepy knowing 4 people were murdered next door, where you use to live.
I think I would have to move

Are you still friends with Sick and Raz?

So you have no evidence at all that suggests he sent pics to anyone? I would imagine if he did they would be all over the net by now so I really dont know what to think about those rumors that he may have taken pics or made videos?

Are you going to Sam's TRIAL and do you know of any of the horrorcore folks who will? ANY TALK of this yet?

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS HERE PIXY AND DONT BE SHY.

I am NO longer friends with Sick and Raz.
I am not going to Sam's trial, i live too far away, have no car, a job and a son to take care of.
Im curious Pax are u from HC.com or was that another person (besides drama) who posts on that site?
I have heard nothing involving pics he could have taken there, i am sure i would know about it if there was but its hard to tell, im not in the SKR/WIR inner circle anymore. I know of one girl that might go, mel's best friend who is from the same town she was from. But thats not for certain.

I do not think he set this up. I believe it all happened very fast for him. Once he started he finished. Then he had to live up to his name.

Really weird today I was visiting on First Ave. and the lights were on at 505 first ave. Gave me the chills. I feels sorry for the people who live next door. The house was built by his father. Can you imagine it being the home you grew up in and now living next door to no trespassing signs and bio tape on the doors? Gotta be creepy knowing 4 people were murdered next door, where you use to live.
I think I would have to move
I agree, I would move. It would give me the eeby jeebys.

I do not think he set this up. I believe it all happened very fast for him. Once he started he finished. Then he had to live up to his name.

Sam? Sam the Butcher?

sam.jpg

This seems to be the most reasonable explanation, but what about this case at all has been reasonable lol.

He may not have understood it at the time he committed the acts, but afterwards he tried to leave town and lied to several people about his actions. If he didn't know it was wrong, why did he try to flee and why did he lie?

The defense is going to have a tough sell here I think. Ironic IMO that the music might be his best defense.

Yeah, but you're making conclusions here. You're characterizing his act of going to the airport to catch his flight as "fleeing" and his statements to others as 'lies" but, that's assuming he wasn't in some sort of psychotic spell the entire time and had the intent and foresight to flee and lie. Maybe he thought the girls were away . . . Maybe he went to the airport because his trip was over.

And, if he was fleeing, he did a terrible job at it. There's no evidence that he intended to conceal his identity in any manner. He talked to the taxi driver, talked to people at the diner, and even just sat out in the open in the airport.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upabigtree
Back