VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

Dogs masturbate? Well, I suppose they do, in a way. Should I read up on this? [she said, as her cattledog eyed her warily]

So I know more than I ever want to about his dog masturbation case now.

I also think the other case that Andres referenced is interesting as far as what one can expect Bowen to do in McCroskey's case.

The dog fondling case is an unfortunate bit of work to have.

thank you so,so much!
I guess they're not too,too bad,not great either,anyways they have a website snmrocks.com ,I wonder if Sam built it,sure looks like it,there's nothing under links,I wonder if sam was linking to his own stuff and it was erased since all this happened...I wonder about the dad in a band angle,didn't sarah say their uncle played for "cake"?...."cake" is genius,I like them a lot....maybe sam knew he was lacking in the talent department and horrorcore was the only genre crappy enough where he thought he'd make it and make his daddy proud?

I believe Sam did make that site.

As far as the failed musician angle...

There is this guy Peter Levenda that talks about how both Hitler and Manson were failed artists. His other theories are pretty far out in conspiracy theory land. I'd be interested if Pax has an opinion about him.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Levenda

I believe Sam did make that site.

As far as the failed musician angle...

There is this guy Peter Levenda that talks about how both Hitler and Manson were failed artists. His other theories are pretty far out in conspiracy theory land. I'd be interested if Pax has an opinion about him.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Levenda

I think John Ronson mentions him in "Them." (one of my all-time favorite reads for entertainment)

I actually like Peter Levenda. I mean, sure, some of his stuff is pretty fringe but being a student of conspiracy theory he is definitely someone I have spent a lot of time reading. I own all his books, my favorite book of his, which really isnt hard core conspiracy theory stuff is Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult. That is a very well written book IMO. Ronson has also mentioned him as stated above, in the book Them which I have also read and own. Its a fun book too, Ronson is funny.

I am Jewish by birth (mom and dad are Jewish) and sometimes some of Levenda's stuff borders on Antisemitism, which sadly I run in to with a lot of conspiracy writers who believe Jews run the world yada yada yada, but I overlook it as best I can.

In any case Levenda is interesting reading.

My favorite Manson book is:

The Shadow Over Santa Susana: Black Magic, Mind Control and The Manson Family Mythos (9780595199365): Adam Gorightly

Fun Book!

FWIW I am convinced Manson was a CIA mind-controlled agent provocateur created for the purpose of manipulating public opinion about the 60s anti-war counter-culture movement.

WHAT is going on in this case, lol??! I logged on to find out '"the latest," and then I am met with "news" about masturbating dogs!! And I DO see the (albeit loose) connex and I am - seriously- in no way criticizing the posters, but my main point here is (get it? I am rambling, too!:banghead:) that it seems no new info. of interest is being released this week. Am I missing something? Where are the backstories/"insider" scoops/ and especially where are the DOCUMENTS? This case intrigues me yet it seems that it has left us all "hanging." Am I just too slow-witted to see what is truly right in front of me or are we truly all stumped? BTW, thanx for all the info, extraneous or otherwise, but I STILL am yearning for a scrap of "real" news/info!!! Anyone?

I actually like Peter Levenda. I mean, sure, some of his stuff is pretty fringe but being a student of conspiracy theory he is definitely someone I have spent a lot of time reading. I own all his books, my favorite book of his, which really isnt hard core conspiracy theory stuff is Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult. That is a very well written book IMO. Ronson has also mentioned him as stated above, in the book Them which I have also read and own. Its a fun book too, Ronson is funny.

I am Jewish by birth (mom and dad are Jewish) and sometimes some of Levenda's stuff borders on Antisemitism, which sadly I run in to with a lot of conspiracy writers who believe Jews run the world yada yada yada, but I overlook it as best I can.

In any case Levenda is interesting reading.

My favorite Manson book is:

The Shadow Over Santa Susana: Black Magic, Mind Control and The Manson Family Mythos (9780595199365): Adam Gorightly

Fun Book!

FWIW I am convinced Manson was a CIA mind-controlled agent provocateur created for the purpose of manipulating public opinion about the 60s anti-war counter-culture movement.

Pretty much what I figured you'd say.

Regarding antisemitism in the conspiracy theory community, that's how I met the fellow I mentioned who got into meth and conspiracy theories. He was spewing a lot of borderline racist nonsense on an email list I was on of this type. I confronted him, he made some not very well veiled threats against me, and some other people on the list filled me in about his prior history of meth and violent threats. FWIW.

Pretty much what I figured you'd say.

Regarding antisemitism in the conspiracy theory community, that's how I met the fellow I mentioned who got into meth and conspiracy theories. He was spewing a lot of borderline racist nonsense on an email list I was on of this type. I confronted him, he made some not very well veiled threats against me, and some other people on the list filled me in about his prior history of meth and violent threats. FWIW.

I am more of a student of it than a believer in it although I do have questions about things like 9-11 etc that relate to conspiracy theory, you can go off the deep end with some of this stuff, especially listenting to blowhards like Alex Jones et. al. I have never been a meth user but know many who are/were and I can definitely see how a mixture of meth and belief in nefarious shadow government conspiracies could be a very dangerous thing. I have found that most that are in to these conspiracy theories are white supremacists, christian fundamentalists, patriot types and hard core anti semitic types and I really dont care to associate with any of them, however, there are some things that are just impossible to overlook such as the murder of JFK and the CIA use of mind control and LSD experimentation in the 50s and 60s. There is more there than meets the eyes IMO but you have to be careful not to let yourself become too disillusioned by some of this stuff, for me it is just a hobby, I am fascinated by it all.

FWIW there are some who believe, and I agree it is possible, that a lot of these antisemitic patriotard white supremacist groups are fbi/cia fronts created and funded for the purpose of drawing certain people out of the woodwork and to make those who believe in shadow government conspiracies look like fringe lunatics.

My main beef with the conspiracy theory community is their Holocaust denial, that is one discussion I wont entertain.

WHAT is going on in this case, lol??! I logged on to find out '"the latest," and then I am met with "news" about masturbating dogs!! And I DO see the (albeit loose) connex and I am - seriously- in no way criticizing the posters, but my main point here is (get it? I am rambling, too!:banghead:) that it seems no new info. of interest is being released this week. Am I missing something? Where are the backstories/"insider" scoops/ and especially where are the DOCUMENTS? This case intrigues me yet it seems that it has left us all "hanging." Am I just too slow-witted to see what is truly right in front of me or are we truly all stumped? BTW, thanx for all the info, extraneous or otherwise, but I STILL am yearning for a scrap of "real" news/info!!! Anyone?

There is no inside information to be had, I have personally tried every little trick in my press book to get some inside tidbits and nobody will give me anything. If we can all pool together 50k I may be able to offer it to Sam to sell his story LOL. Aside from that we have to wait for the trial I would imagine because everyone is being very tight-lipped in Farmville, I couldnt even charm the court clerk in to telling me if any new motions for further warrants etc had been filed the last week.

I am more of a student of it than a believer in it although I do have questions about things like 9-11 etc that relate to conspiracy theory, you can go off the deep end with some of this stuff, especially listenting to blowhards like Alex Jones et. al. I have never been a meth user but know many who are/were and I can definitely see how a mixture of meth and belief in nefarious shadow government conspiracies could be a very dangerous thing. I have found that most that are in to these conspiracy theories are white supremacists, christian fundamentalists, patriot types and hard core anti semitic types and I really dont care to associate with any of them, however, there are some things that are just impossible to overlook such as the murder of JFK and the CIA use of mind control and LSD experimentation in the 50s and 60s. There is more there than meets the eyes IMO but you have to be careful not to let yourself become too disillusioned by some of this stuff, for me it is just a hobby, I am fascinated by it all.

FWIW there are some who believe, and I agree it is possible, that a lot of these antisemitic patriotard white supremacist groups are fbi/cia fronts created and funded for the purpose of drawing certain people out of the woodwork and to make those who believe in shadow government conspiracies look like fringe lunatics.

My main beef with the conspiracy theory community is their Holocaust denial, that is one discussion I wont entertain.

Just moving over to the new thread, so I already posted this there....

I wanted to mention that some people think Levenda is the author of the Simon Necronomicon which includes the summoning of Pazuzu and Humbaba. FWIW.

Bobby Beausoleil (Manson Family) recorded the soundtrack to Anger's film Lucifer Rising in prison and he paints and sells his paintings as well. He also got married while in prison.

Which is exactly why I am for the death penalty. Murderers get to paint, make music, get married, father children etc. NO. Until a lifer is denied all of these rights he should get a needle in the arm and I'll administer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back