NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what will the effects to her (plenty of pain I hope) be when coming off those drugs. Surely, they wont give her enough to get high...I guess what I am asking really, is this,,,Will she go thru some pain, in jail??????

From what I understand (I haven't been through it myself but know people who have), withdrawals can be horrendous. Vomiting, diarrrhea, shakes, cold sweats, etc. My sister said she felt like she was going to die and that was no exaggeration. But, they may give her something for the withdrawals in order to prevent harm to the baby.

I think the info that Shaniya was being sold came from McNeil. That's why the creature that gave birth to Shaniya decided to give up Coe when she had to point a finger. Couldn't point it at McNeil without him telling what he knew about her.

Patty, I will pick your brain since mine is fried with disgust...When Cary the aunt said she packed enough for 2 days how does that play in,,,because we know the father just said Shaniya was dropped of at the momsters house on the 9th of October? TIA

I am STILL picking my brain regarding Oct 9th and October 31st. It bothers me that the aunt says "she only packed 2 days of clothes". Hummmmmm!

I felt sorry for the Dad,but when Aunt Carey started talking,it literally broke my heart,you could feel her pain.And I especially feel so bad for her,because she thought when she was dropping Shaniya off,it was just for a couple of days and her last words to Carey were,"I love you Aunt CArey,see you soon."That evil momster probably was jealous of Shaniya having a good happy life and just decided to use her.I hope she is charged with murder tomorrow.

Goodness yes and I agree w/ you about Carey....I was still listening to dad at the point when I sent that post, and hadn't even heard Aunt Carey speak yet. My heart is breaking for her totally as well.

Also....I sooo agree w/ you that there was probably some envy on AD's part, of Shaniya and her well-off princess life with dad.

I have a feeling at some point during this visit, all contact was cut off between dad and Shaniya. If the momster was refusing calls etc, he wouldn't have known she wasn't in school. He probably would have assumed she was in school but that Momster was withholding the information.

I have a feeling that AD did cut off all contact. I also think she knew that Dad was coming back into town, and that he would be coming to try and get his daughter. that is why she sold her daughter, and called 911 for an alibi. JMO

Have we heard from any neighbors of AD? Had they seen Shaniya at all during her month-long stay? Had they seen her at all on other visits? Was she seen playing outside at all? Getting into a car to go to school or the store? I just wonder if she was seen at all or if they kept her locked up in that trailer the entire time.

Brad Lockhart Speaks
http://www.wral.com/news/video/6441101/

or here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDdD5UtrQCA"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis: Brad Lockhart Press Conf. - 11/17/09 -1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flPBRlBYmTU"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis: Brad Lockhart Press Conf. 11/17/09 - 2[/ame]

I want the probable cause statements for the warrants.
My one Christmas wish.

Mom looked a little too good to be a hard core long term crack head to me.

Wish we had more information...

I am STILL picking my brain regarding Oct 9th and October 31st. It bothers me that the aunt says "she only packed 2 days of clothes". Hummmmmm!

Oct 9th and 2 days of clothes makes since. Oct 9th is a friday. If my kids are going to my moms on friday night I will send 2 changes of clothes for the weekend.
Oct 31st makes no sense at all it was halloween.

Does anyone else think it's kind of hinky that the searcher says--"a guy in the parking lot said he heard on the news that she was dumped near deer carcasses" ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that info was never on the news. So who was this messenger? LE? If so why would he say it was on the news? It just kind of jumped out at me. Sorry if I missed something.

That IS weird. Somebody had to have misspoke. Obviously it was not ON THE NEWS ....breaking news, bombshell, we just found out that the body was dumped and if you look, you'll find it near some dear carcasses!!! Did the guy misspeak or did someone in a parking lot misspeak and this guy just repeated what he heard w/o thinking how ridiculous it sounded? Who indeed was this parking lot person!?

jnTexas, your avatar makes me hungry. I crave french fries so much.

What is SC like in terms of discovery releases, etc? Will we get documents? I'm so spoiled by living in Florida and our ready access to information.

the 911 call makes me sick.

If they would've released that 911 call last tuesday everyone hear would've known for sure she was in on it.

Oct 9th and 2 days of clothes makes since. Oct 9th is a friday. If my kids are going to my moms on friday night I will send 2 changes of clothes for the weekend.
Oct 31st makes no sense at all it was halloween.

I should have added ... 2 days of clothes and she was there for a MONTH!!!!

There has been a lot of speculation on the involvement of mom etc. I think mom was prostituting the girl, and MAM knew and wanted in on the $$$ action. Maybe he was the one who arranged to take the child to a third party. I hate to say it but maybe they were there for an hour because that third party only paid for an hour. Maybe he figured AD would still be gorked out of her mind and he could have Shaniya back before she woke up. Then he finds out about the 911 call and the amber alert and he panics. So maybe mom did NOT know about this ahead of time. I'm not saying she's innocent, because personally I think the B*tch should fry! I'm just saying he figured mom's pimping her out what would she care if he does, but she wakes up calls 911 and all hell breaks loose. Any thoughts?

ETA: lowlives tend to stick together. IMO it would not be hard for a few crackheads to find a pedophile. You know many crack addicts who always know where their kids are and what they are doing??? Perfect place for pedo's to look. IMO.

the 911 call makes me sick.

If they would've released that 911 call last tuesday everyone hear would've known for sure she was in on it.

Can you link me to it please...I musta missed it.

I do not think she was composed Devil mom we are talking about,
she was speaking very low, and to me that indicates fear.
I agree with you to a point. She sounded as if she was trying to formulate her plan and making up her story as she went along - but wasn't doing too good of a job in doing so IMO. I hope this 911 call is played for a jury so that her lies will shine through... pretty pathetic IMO.

I should have added ... 2 days of clothes and she was there for a MONTH!!!!

I was under the impression Aunt Carey only expected her to stay the weekend, and then AD called and asked if she could stay longer.
I just don't understand it either. hmm....

There has been a lot of speculation on the involvement of mom etc. I think mom was prostituting the girl, and MAM knew and wanted in on the $$$ action. Maybe he was the one who arranged to take the child to a third party. I hate to say it but maybe they were there for an hour because that third party only paid for an hour. Maybe he figured AD would still be gorked out of her mind and he could have Shaniya back before she woke up. Then he finds out about the 911 call and the amber alert and he panics. So maybe mom did NOT know about this ahead of time. I'm not saying she's innocent, because personally I think the B*tch should fry! I'm just saying he figured mom's pimping her out what would she care if he does, but she wakes up calls 911 and all hell breaks loose. Any thoughts?

I think this is plausible, but I really think AD knew what was going on when MAM took Shaniya. I hate to place too much weight on the 911 call alone but she does not sound innocent on it. I could be wrong because I know everyone reacts differently to these situations but it just didn't sound right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back