NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes it look even more like Shaniya was hardly ever at that MH!
I wonder where they were keeping her.:furious:

this is what i was saying about ad intentions for having her daughter,\. if the only intention was to make money off of her maybe she was transported from sicko to sicko until the inevitable happened and she died. then she gets the phonecall that things have gone wrong and to report her missing. all imo

You do not have to enroll your child in Texas till they are 6, But once you have enrolled them in kindergarten you must obey the attendance laws. My husbands boss' son was in kinder last year and they were threatened with court if he missed any more school days. Wonder if it is the same in NC? and if so someone dropped the ball!!

they do, i know my dd cant miss more than i think 8 days? a semester before we get in trouble..

I'll say it....wonder if the GF got mad about the BMW getting hit.........hence the change in living arrangements?

and the way that bl was hanging over his son in that ng interview was almost a hovering state and the kisses he kept giving him was almost to prove to himself and everyone else that he is a doting father. almost like trying too hard. idk maybe im reading too much into it but it seems forced

the second kiss looked to me like he was saying something...like wrap it up...quit talking...I couldn't read his lips and surely couldn't hear him. It's just what I thought I seen.

I am still trying to catch up after getting caught up on Elizabeth's thread, so I do not know if this has been posted today, I am sure this info has been posted at sometime, but this is an article from today. I recall earlier this morning that there were conversations regarding speculation as to whether Shaniya had been sexually abused prior to the day of her disappearance or not.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/18/shaniya.davis/index.html

"Following Davis' arrest over the weekend, police spokeswoman Teresa Chance said Davis had been "prostituting her child.""

BBM

Can someone remind me when and why AD told Aunt Carey that she would never see Shaniya again!! TIA

anybody have a birth date on Dad?

Can someone remind me when and why AD told Aunt Carey that she would never see Shaniya again!! TIA

a week before she went missing, and it was because she got on to Shaniya about fighting with her cousins.

u guys do awesome work here and i will be back later. thanks for all u do!

Looking at past criminal histories can be decieving IMO.
AD has none, but she handed her child over to be sold.
Aunt Brenda has none but she obviously was living in the small home while all this was going on.
Several people that I know that are great parents have criminal histories and are great people today.
IMO

This is a joke! Why no charge them in the city Shaniya was last seen alive in, then charge them where her body was found and then charge them in any city in between. That should cover it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. The justice system sucks. All justice for the criminal and none for the victim!

IIRC, Lee County is where Shaniya was last seen (hotel) and also where body was found. IMO that should be the charging jurisdiction.

Police dogs have searched the neighborhood of the Davis home, in addition to a wooded area nearby, but didn't pick up Shaniya’s scent

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...ong-to-Shaniya-Davis-found-in-neighbors-trash

BUT - This doesn't say they didn't pick up her scent at the mobile home - just that they didn't pick up her scent in the neighborhood or wooded area nearby. So this could just mean that she was in the trailer the whole time she was there and never went out.

This makes it look even more like Shaniya was hardly ever at that MH!
I wonder where they were keeping her.:furious:

And what they were doing with her. She wasn't in school. Where was she for the 2 weeks before she died?

Did anyone at all see her during that time?

Did anyone speak to her on the phone during her last two weeks?

BUT - This doesn't say they didn't pick up her scent at the mobile home - just that they didn't pick up her scent in the neighborhood or wooded area nearby. So this could just mean that she was in the trailer the whole time she was there and never went out.

ITA - makes sense to me.

IIRC, Lee County is where Shaniya was last seen (hotel) and also where body was found. IMO that should be the charging jurisdiction.

So, I wonder what the problem is? Something's fishy here.

*SNIPPED*
Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am.
*SNIP*

Is it me, or did AD just flub the time she last saw Shaniya (or at the very least give a time that doesn't make sense), and the dispatcher inadvertently fill in the blank for her?
I noticed that too... and found that very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller