NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope these people didn't kill Shaniya for financial gain, thinking the community would ante up as they did in the Somer Thompson case. But for some reason, I am starting to feel that way.

IMO, these SOB's killed her so she couldn't tell of the evil things done to her. :furious:

a week before she went missing, and it was because she got on to Shaniya about fighting with her cousins.
I wonder if she was being punished not for 'fighting with', but for trying to 'fight off'.

Perhaps little Shaniya wasn't compliant enough, in 'Pimp Mom's' opinion, and was punished because of it.

So, I wonder what the problem is? Something's fishy here.

I wonder if neither county wants to take it? With all the cut backs on money. this case is going to cost whoever prosecutes it alot of money.

And what they were doing with her. She wasn't in school. Where was she for the 2 weeks before she died?

Did anyone at all see her during that time?

Did anyone speak to her on the phone during her last two weeks?

Thats what I was wondering - Did anyone talk to her? Did the Dad or Aunt?
Did the neighbors see her?

Looking at past criminal histories can be decieving IMO.
AD has none, but she handed her child over to be sold.
Aunt Brenda has none but she obviously was living in the small home while all this was going on.
Several people that I know that are great parents have criminal histories and are great people today.
IMO

I agree... but over custody in court... that might be another thing.

Thats what I was wondering - Did anyone talk to her? Did the Dad or Aunt?
Did the neighbors see her?

She is seen in the dated hotel video with McNeil. I don't know though when she was last seen by anyone else. When was she actually last at the trailer? Maybe she was taken from there prior to last Tuesday.

Interesting didn't the daughter also state on NG the other night how sweet AD was and that couldn't believe she done this? Something like that..
I did hear that, and was not sure whom she was speaking of.... I gather that his daughter who was raised by the grandparents who seem less then thrilled with her father, has got some opinions about her dad that more then likely came from the grandparents. It is not often natural for a child to say that she was raised by others and he was not in her life much no, no, this was something that came from a grown up.
Maybe the adults were right, and often times since my grand kids are mixed, I can see within families that sometimes the dividing line is the color that gets loyalty.
I am not ready to listen to what they are saying, about him but I am looking at the relationship I seem to sense between the baby's dad and her aunt...That is telling too. And I am looking at the knowledge of cigarette burns and letting her go there.
Something stinks to high hell here.....

Does anyone know how many bedrooms this trailer had - two, three? I know it was a single width, but wondering where all these people slept.

Generic Floor plan of a 12 x 40 mobile home.

Attachments

• mobile 12 x 40.JPG
    mobile 12 x 40.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 28
I don't think so since he is in the media, not sure though...

Can you send me a link or tell me where I can find it?

He's in the media but only b/c his daughter was murdered. I do have his birthdate but I don't want to post it *publicly* on the board. Sorry for that - but I have received warnings from mods before for posting too much info about people in a case. And I don't want another one - LOL!

I really hope these people didn't kill Shaniya for financial gain, thinking the community would ante up as they did in the Somer Thompson case. But for some reason, I am starting to feel that way.
I've seen this mentioned on these threads before, what do you mean by that? I am very behind in Somer's threads. Who is gaining financially from Somer's murder and have they been arrested?

I wonder if neither county wants to take it? With all the cut backs on money. this case is going to cost whoever prosecutes it alot of money.

I'm thinking they want to keep the perp's and victim in same county.

I wonder if she was being punished not for 'fighting with', but for trying to 'fight off'.

Perhaps little Shaniya wasn't compliant enough, in 'Pimp Mom's' opinion, and was punished because of it.

My understanding was that this was AD getting indignant at Carey for disciplining Shaniya for fussing with her cousins, which would be Carey's children.

Obviously, it was a pathetic attempt to find fault with Carey, and AD's hypocrisy is nauseating.

She is seen in the dated hotel video with McNeil. I don't know though when she was last seen by anyone else. When was she actually last at the trailer? Maybe she was taken from there prior to last Tuesday.

Thats what I was saying. Did anyone see or talk to her before the video at the motel.

What about the weeks before? Did the aunt or father talk to Shaniya? Did any of the neighbors see her at the MH park?

The landlord said she had never seen her and didn't even know that AD was living there.

My guess would be the State. As AD most likely was getting public assistance. IDK though...I sure would not be paying child support to someone if I or my family had custody of the child. Makes NO sense. Unless she had custody just after the baby was born and he was paying child support then, and is no longer paying now.
I did read in an article online somewhere that BL was paying child support for 3 children, one child being Shaniya. I thought when I read that, that it was odd that he would pay support for her if he had custody of her... wierd. Perhaps the article was a misprint? Who knows? Surely AD was not receiving support from him...to me that would be insane.

As for the blanket, I really haven't drawn any personal conclusions as to why I think it was found in the condition it was, I just have a plethora of possibilities, one of which I will share since I am not sure it has been discussed at length. Victims of sexual abuse are dehumanized by their abusers, the abuser wants total power and they find joy in making the abused suffer. That being said, it is a possibility Shaniya was being kept locked away in a closet or such, only being allowed out when the abusers saw fit. She may have been kept there for long periods of time, or as punishment for being uncooperative. She may have been locked away clothed or unclothed, with a blanket or without, but if she was unable to get to a restroom to relieve herself due to this circumstance, it could be another theory as to the soiled blanket. I know there are many possible scenarios, but I also feel this one carries weight.

How strange.

I just posted on this thread a few minutes ago, that I believe meth plays a big part in this case.

Then I went to look at 'New Posts', and saw there is a new thread that states in the title that 55% of all murders involve meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE