NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a computer stolen out of MaM's home when he was arrested?So,it could have been someone who is part of this ring,if it is and his emails and such can still be retrieved from LE.I meant by LE.

Some Claim Shaniya Davis Was At Risk And Needed A Better Home - Wake County - MyNC.com
Source: wake.mync.com

Has you all seen this article?

Yep, that's been posted a few times. Interesting article though and I'm glad we got to hear another side of Brad and that whole situation. It sure sheds some light on things.

Also, I think the address on that report that has MAM's sister listed on it is one of the addresses I found for Samuel (who is in the pokey).
I'm thinking Samuel is MAM's father and somehow connected to this case.

ETA: Sorry, looking thru my notes, I was wrong about that address being linked to Samuel. But I still think he is connected to this case. IMO

#12483 - Did you see what the theft was? E-MACHINE...As we all know, that's a computer. Hmmm...

Here's a pic of the report:

12483reportresized.jpg

Maybe my eyes are going bad, but does the date look like October 12, 2009?

Somewhere I had heard that Coe had taken Shaniya in his car in the beginning. I think I heard that when he was first arrested. Did anyone else hear that also?

In the beginning wasn't it said somewhere that Shaniya was seen leaving the MH park with a man , that it was on video at the MHpark? Was it on HLN?

BUT, being that Coe was AD's current boyfriend, when he spent the night, where did they sleep, in the living room??? Shaniya in the bedroom? NOT! Looks to me like Ad and Coe would have a nice soft cozy bed and little Shaniyn was forced to the couch... But, if he said he never saw her in the living room, he never said she was in the bedroom, did he???? :waitasec: Perhaps what he was saying is that she was not even there!
I believe the trailer has 2 bedrooms.

It's also possible she was made to sleep on the floor, while they shared the bed. Who knows, they could have even forced her to sleep in the closet.

Like I said in an earlier post, I don't think those adults did much sleeping, anyway.

There was a computer stolen out of MaM's home when he was arrested?So,it could have been someone who is part of this ring,if it is and his emails and such can still be retrieved from LE.

If you look at the date on the report, the computer was stolen on October 12, not November 12. So I doubt it would have any information regarding Shaniya's murder since she had only come to stay 3 days prior. It could have given LE other information though, if this proves to be more than just a one-time thing.

Nobody else finds it odd that the victim on that report is MAM's sister??

This is a very small community that is plagued with poverty and drugs-shades of Satsuma!! There will be lots of ugly details and characters emerging soon I'm afraid!! IMO

There was a computer stolen out of MaM's home when he was arrested?So,it could have been someone who is part of this ring,if it is and his emails and such can still be retrieved from LE.
If they can recover it. My guess is that it's been shattered into a million pieces by now.

Bolded by me:

Unless Dad hires an attorney and goes to family court and can prove that mom is negligent or abusive to the child during the time that mom has child. Then he can win custody of the child at that time.

Like I said, it all depends upon the timing. When did mom's abuse and drug business happen - relative to Shaniya's age? I mean she had a son (now 7) that was living with her. Why was he never "taken" by CPS?

If you look at the date on the report, the computer was stolen on October 12, not November 12. So I doubt it would have any information regarding Shaniya's murder since she had only come to stay 3 days prior. It could have given LE other information though, if this proves to be more than just a one-time thing.

But, it could have info regarding child prostitution. Maybe is was used to advertise (yuck)

I'm curious as to when Brad became engaged to his fiance. Did she live at Brad's house? It seems that Cheyenne lived with the Allens since July of this year after being "kicked out" and Shaniya was sent to live with momster in early October. I'm thinking the fiance did not want them around thus the radical changes in the younger children's living arranagements.

I'm also wondering if the fiance even lives in NC? Have we actually seen her? Maybe he had long range plans to move elsewhere and didn't want to
take Shaniya. Just a thought.

In the beginning wasn't it said somewhere that Shaniya was seen leaving the MH park with a man , that it was on video at the MHpark? Was it on HLN?
Yes, you are right. I remember that now, and it was on HLN, because that's the channel I watch.

This is a very small community that is plagued with poverty and drugs-shades of Satsuma!! There will be lots of ugly details and characters emerging soon I'm afraid!! IMO
Hold on. Just because the computer was in his sister's home does not in any way implicate her! Let's nip that one in the bud right now.

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne. He said Tuesday evening that he told Lockhart not to send Shaniya to live with her mother.

"I feel he is 99 percent the reason why this happened in the first place,” Allen said of Shaniya’s death.

Allen said after Shaniya went to her mother’s house, he noticed marks on her arms.

"Boyfriends and his friends would put the cigarettes out on the baby's arms,[/B]” he said.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6435879/

If Tim Allen knew that Shaniya was being abused, then he's just as responsible as anyone else - he should've called CPS himself as many times as it took to get her out of that abusive situation. Here he is putting 99% of the blame on the father & not being accountable for his own (in)action. That's disgusting to me, that he would publicly call out a grieving father in the worst hour of his life.

I was just looking at these reports one is 10/12 which was before Shinaya went missing. I wonder if this was a typo. On the second report AA is that a new GF because she identified the person...hmmm.

Back on subject.

What happened to the old guy in the blue toyota with the BOLO?

Have the LE determined this was BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members