NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sent her from his 150k home with his BMW to a filthy trailer and under no court order to do so......

When two worlds collide...... I can't help but think about how AD really did not have any sort of strong relationship with Shaniya until the last few weeks. AD lived in a trailer (nothing wrong with that) that was filled with leaking sewage and drug addicts (LOTS wrong with that). BL lived in a beautiful home, that Shaniya had lived in. Was this crime partly rooted in a hatred of those who "have" by those who "have not"???

OK>>> here is one thing that bothered me so much from the start..

when I was first watching the videos at wral (?) the local station there in Fayetteville...they have a "blog" role for comments...and many of the locals were saying how very bad Sleepy Hollow was...drugs...crime....dangerous...the worst area in town

everyone knows that is a really really bad area....

someone posted the crime stats for this year of police calls ? sleepy hollow 30 vs 0 for the dad's neighborhood...some of the calls were robbery, guns etc...

this is the area of Fayetteville for "drugs and prostitution"

surely the dad and his family have heard of that area as being bad???

The only place I've seen it mentioned that she was a babysitter for BL was in a blog. It was a post.

Me too Kimberlyd125, I read it as a post in response to a blog.

OK>>> here is one thing that bothered me so much from the start..

when I was first watching the videos at wral (?) the local station there in Fayetteville...they have a "blog" role for comments...and many of the locals were saying how very bad Sleepy Hollow was...drugs...crime....dangerous...the worst area in town

everyone knows that is a really really bad area....

someone posted the crime stats for this year of police calls ? sleepy hollow 30 vs 0 for the dad's neighborhood...some of the calls were robbery, guns etc...

this is the area of Fayetteville for "drugs and prostitution"

surely the dad and his family have heard of that area as being bad???

If that is true, good point.

I just think there are so many more people that should be feeling the heat right about now.
So far, every interview I have seen pretty much says AD was so sweet, wouldn't hurt her child, nobody can beleive it.
Well folks, she did. She caused so much pain on that child my mind goes haywire when I try to think about it.

What about the brother? He mentioned last night on NG about dropping her off or picking her up there.

I can't speak for the brother. In the way the aunt spoke, I imagined it like divorced people doing a drop off. Bringing the child to the door, giving them hugs and love, and saying goodbye. Don't really want to interact with the person on the other side of the door.

I don't want to blame anyone in the father's family at this point, but I do think it's strange that those kids all seemed to know AD and family pretty well, considering they didn't live with their father. Somehow, I'm afraid all of these parties know each other quite well, including dad.

Which charges can be brought forth against the father? Just curious. I'm never sarcastic either. If I feel the need to be sarcastic I will sign off and not come back for a long while :D Heh.

For real. Which charges? Of those charges which can be successfully prosecuted?

Thank you in advance for answering.

Piney Creek, NC
Fayetteville, NC

So Piney Creek is also where Mario is from correct.

There are all the other places also listed but I am tired will do later cause I will have to edit names cause of TOS

That could be also ~and makes me wonder how long there was a sewage problem. That's not something easily hidden! MOO

One thing that was thrown out there in the first threads that made since to me it that maybe the sewer was not paid and the sewer was shut off to the house. thus causing the back up.

I personally do not have a problem with the mobile home. It is older but looks okay from the outside. The yard is not an absolute mess. From what I seen of the MH park it looked okay.

My grandparents owned a MH park that I grew up in most of the MH were older. Most of the people who lived there were good people some were not. What you live, drive, or wear does not make you a good or bad person.

Reannan....you may be onto something there...

I sense a hatred, a coldness...maybe jealousy ? on AD's part

I notice that the various white/bi-racial and black relatives on the dad's side all loved this little girl

the news reports always listed her as "black"...black hair, brown eyes, height weight

yet in that short crazy phone call to 911 the mother carefully says "Mixed"..
and "bi-racial"...did she hate her for that?? did she hate her one night stand white guy?

and ...I have my own ideas about how that one night stand went down

I think to sell her own child for sex... she hated her

such a horrible woman

I hope nothing but the very very worst for her....the death penalty is way too good for her... I hope before she gets it that she gets out in "general population" a few times

i don't want to blame anyone in the father's family at this point, but i do think it's strange that those kids all seemed to know ad and family pretty well, considering they didn't live with their father. Somehow, i'm afraid all of these parties know each other quite well, including dad.

bingo

Which charges can be brought forth against the father? Just curious. I'm never sarcastic either. If I feel the need to be sarcastic I will sign off and not come back for a long while :D Heh.

For real. Which charges? Of those charges which can be successfully prosecuted?

Thank you in advance for answering.

I don't think so on what we know now.
Maybe later something could come up. Who knows.
But as of right now, I see no criminal actions.

I don't want to blame anyone in the father's family at this point, but I do think it's strange that those kids all seemed to know AD and family pretty well, considering they didn't live with their father. Somehow, I'm afraid all of these parties know each other quite well, including dad.

This is the reason the babysitting story merits some consideration. In a typical one-night affair, you probably don't have their contact information 9 months later. They had more than one night together.

McNeill is a . They normally don't care for human life.
You know, I was looking over some MS pages today and one had a saying posted that I found odd.
He was a type...it said

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6

I found that odd. But I don't hang around with many thugs. LOL

It means he'll never rat out any of his associates, he'd rather be tried in front of a jury & convicted (12) than be killed (casket carried by 6) by his comrades for selling them out. Gangs have used this mentality for years...not sayin' he was part of a gang or anything...just sayin'...

One thing that was thrown out there in the first threads that made since to me it that maybe the sewer was not paid and the sewer was shut off to the house. thus causing the back up.

I personally do not have a problem with the mobile home. It is older but looks okay from the outside. The yard is not an absolute mess. From what I seen of the MH park it looked okay.

My grandparents owned a MH park that I grew up in most of the MH were older. Most of the people who lived there were good people some were not. What you live, drive, or wear does not make you a good or bad person.
From what I understand, the mobile homes are rentals, not individually owned and they are in a park ~ so wouldn't the park cover the utilities such as water, sewer, etc? I'm not judging the age of the mobile home, but as I said in one of the early threads, I wouldn't even drop my pets off for "babysitting" without going inside to see where they were going to be staying. ;) MOO

This is the reason the babysitting story merits some consideration. In a typical one-night affair, you probably don't have their contact information 9 months later. They had more than one night together.
I agree ~ when he said it, I also thought it might be they knew each other but only had the sexual relationship that one night. It also makes me wonder if "that night" wasn't something AD had planned to cement her connection with BL for future $$$. MOO

I'm not sure we can completely trust the veracity of the statement that was posted in response to a blog that states that AD babysat for Shaniya's Father and that the relationship was other than what he has reported. (whereby all indications are that anyone can make up a screenname and claim to be anyone or have personal knowledge about anything on the internet). KWIM?

I'll make mental note of that one and revisit it if it comes out again from a newsource.

I'm making a lot of dang mental notes on this case. :sheesh:

Mobile homes that age are fire traps, they go up in minutes and are death traps. Compare that to his home.

The concerns people have raised has nothing to do with generic mobile home parks. It is this park...run a police report and see the violence and drug arrests in a six month period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203