NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, wouldn't one of the children be AD's from some other father?

Obviously, sometimes even a village can't raise a child.

How odd that AD's first words to 911 were the same as Misty Cummings' "I just woke up" and . . . .my 5 year old daughter is missing.

bbm

I heard one of the talking heads say it made AD's 911 call HINKY to relay the event in chronological order like she did - more believable to scream, "My little girl is missing!!" right off the bat. :loser:

jmo

Shaniya N. Davis Share E-mail Visit Guest Book
FAYETTEVILLE - Miss Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, of 7935 Lester Drive, passed away Monday, Nov. 16, 2009. Shaniya was a happy, loving and friendly little girl. She was a good little helper around the house. She loved to play dress up and do girly things like fixing hair and playing with her Barbie dolls. She loved playing outside and riding her scooter. Pink and yellow were her favorite colors. She was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School. You came into our lives for a little while. You left footprints on our hearts, and we will never be the same! She leaves behind to cherish her memories her father, Bradley W. Lockhart of Fayetteville; her mother, Antoinette Davis of Fayetteville; paternal grandparents, William and Stephanie Raynor of Lexington Park, Md.; maternal grandparents, Carl and Priscilla Summers; maternal great-grandmother, Sarah Davis; maternal great-great-grandmother, Hunter Blue; four brothers, Byron Coleman of Charlotte, Alijah Fogle of Titusville, Fla., Chavez Lockhart and Joe Davis, both of Fayetteville; two sisters, Michele Coleman of Michigan and Cheyenne Lockhart of Fayetteville; two aunts, Brenda Davis and Sara Davis; four great-aunts, Patricia Davis, Leona Davis, Caroline Davis and Yvonne Mitchell; six great-uncles, Mike Davis, Levon Davis, Derrick Davis, Sylvester Davis, Larry Mitchell and Arthur Cromartie of Fayetteville; her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford. She had a host of other cousins and relatives. The family will receive friends from 5 to 9 p.m. today, Nov. 21, 2009, at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, 500 Ramsey St., Fayetteville. Funeral services will be conducted at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Manna Church with the Rev. Johnny C. Davis officiating. She will be laid to rest at Fayetteville Memorial Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Mike Owens, Joseph Santiago, Byron Coleman and Chavez Lockhart. Honorary pallbearers will be Steve Gilliam, Joe McGee, Tony Eason and her kindergarten class at Morganton Road Elementary School. Memorial donations may be made to The Shaniya Davis Trust Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 4200 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, of Fayetteville.

How fantastic! Nice to meet you. I live in Woodbury. For all of you who have no idea what we're talking about, we both live in the Minneapolis/St Paul suburbs. Not too far away from each other.

:) Very nice to meet you, too!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes I had to take a moment....

Within a 50 miles radius of the market house people have *family* all over Cumberland, Hoke, Robeson county it is really a small area if you look at it like this

I went to Elementary school with *Joe* My dad got orders to AK when I was starting Junior High I got up there and wayyyyyyyyy cool I had friends already. Go to high school meet _______ up there move back to NC and _________ is in nc small workd

Fayetteville is very tranisit people from all over all the clubs shopping and restruants are in fayetteville the jobs are scare and in quite a few cases people come to and from all three counties for work shopping & play

as they say birds of a feather flock together AD & BL probally crossed paths several times ... growing up going to scool & parties it really is a small small world afterall

Le I don't think they want another situation like the 5 year old in hoke county that was abducted at the bus stop and found dead that was a while back they never found the child murder it is unsolved that was probally 16 years ago LE loves talkers and people are certanily talking

Respecfully I run into long time ago freinds from wayyyyyy back

I can't help but wonder what evidence does the state have against Shaniya's mother? Are they going by the word of this parasitic creature that did this? I am not saying she is innocent but I certainly hope that the evidence they have is more than this creep saying AD let him take her.

Has LE said what evidence they have against her or are these just allegations?

somewhere i read they had video showing them coming out of the trailer looking around for Shaniya. will try to find link....
IF they have video of them looking around the trailer for Shaniya, then would seem they would have video of AD handing her off to MAM in front of the trailer also?

I think it's Caroline Davis. I hope someone updates her name and adds Lockhart as everyone identifies her with the Lockhart name.

Shaniya N. Davis Share E-mail Visit Guest Book
FAYETTEVILLE - Miss Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, of 7935 Lester Drive, passed away Monday, Nov. 16, 2009. Shaniya was a happy, loving and friendly little girl. She was a good little helper around the house. She loved to play dress up and do girly things like fixing hair and playing with her Barbie dolls. She loved playing outside and riding her scooter. Pink and yellow were her favorite colors. She was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School. You came into our lives for a little while. You left footprints on our hearts, and we will never be the same! She leaves behind to cherish her memories her father, Bradley W. Lockhart of Fayetteville; her mother, Antoinette Davis of Fayetteville; paternal grandparents, William and Stephanie Raynor of Lexington Park, Md.; maternal grandparents, Carl and Priscilla Summers; maternal great-grandmother, Sarah Davis; maternal great-great-grandmother, Hunter Blue; four brothers, Byron Coleman of Charlotte, Alijah Fogle of Titusville, Fla., Chavez Lockhart and Joe Davis, both of Fayetteville; two sisters, Michele Coleman of Michigan and Cheyenne Lockhart of Fayetteville; two aunts, Brenda Davis and Sara Davis; four great-aunts, Patricia Davis, Leona Davis, Caroline Davis and Yvonne Mitchell; six great-uncles, Mike Davis, Levon Davis, Derrick Davis, Sylvester Davis, Larry Mitchell and Arthur Cromartie of Fayetteville; her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford. She had a host of other cousins and relatives. The family will receive friends from 5 to 9 p.m. today, Nov. 21, 2009, at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, 500 Ramsey St., Fayetteville. Funeral services will be conducted at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Manna Church with the Rev. Johnny C. Davis officiating. She will be laid to rest at Fayetteville Memorial Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Mike Owens, Joseph Santiago, Byron Coleman and Chavez Lockhart. Honorary pallbearers will be Steve Gilliam, Joe McGee, Tony Eason and her kindergarten class at Morganton Road Elementary School. Memorial donations may be made to The Shaniya Davis Trust Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 4200 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, of Fayetteville.

It could just be a simple error about aunt Carey's name not being there. Nothing malicious. BTW, the reverend is another Davis.

It could just be a simple error about aunt Carey's name not being there. Nothing malicious. BTW, the reverend is another Davis.

:hand: OK, just for the record.......I am NOT related to any of these DAVISES!

I don't know.....sounding kind of suspicous to me.

:rolling:

Gotta go - Grand Opening of the ARC Value Village Thrift Store on White Bear Avenue tomorrow 9 am (my sis is head of ARC Greater Twin Cities). Nite!

It is a very common name. I know three Davises personally and they are not related either.

Probably coincidence. Just a little odd that your aunt is Davis, your child's mother is Davis, and your ex-fiance is Davis.

Well, she was probably never allowed outside. :cry:

Have anyone seen the 7-year old brother? No,not many. I think it was because they weren't supposed to be in the park in the first place...

I posted this before, but I will post it again in case some missed it. It AD has contracted HIV from Coe but she takes meds while pregnant there is around 98% chance the baby will be HIV negative.

Keep spreading the word.

3 with his wife and one other boy and shanaiya. that makes 5 total.
He needs to get snipped - he does not need more kids.
He is not very accountable. MOO

Have you ever heard the saying that if a man doesn't take care of his kids, how the hell will he be able to take care of you?

Is it me or are Aunt C's shorts a bit risque lol? Sorry, I couldn't resist

No, she looks good, so she can wear them!

Goodmorning folks!

not really all kinds of locklear chavis and bullard oxendine around here
davis mcneil ....

My guess for the Aunt not being in the obit is the Aunt wrote the obit.
She is probably a wreck with all that has gone on, probably scrubbed it repeatedly to make sure she didn't miss anyone or forget anyone and skipped her own name. Having been through it in a pressure cooker situation like that I could easily see me doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457