NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still get a feeling that something is not right between BL and his sister - like she knows something that she can't say, like it's frozen right between the two of them.

She seems to reiterate each time about when she dropped off Shaniya that she packed clothes for 2 days. I don't think she knew when she took her there that she would be staying. I think she has a resentment towards her brother about that.

...(snipped)...
IF I go back to the beginning of all the people involved on the list of "what if's" in chronological order, (what came first), that takes me back to the the State of N.C. that let this man out of prison 6 months early.
...(snipped)...

He wasn't in prison - he was on *supervised* parole. They changed his status to *unsupervised* parole 6 months early.

He wasn't in prison - he was on *supervised* parole. They changed his status to *unsupervised* parole 6 months early.

Thank you for the correction. Either way, the State dropped the ball. 19 days later, he took Shaniya.

I didn't really hear that the kidnapping charge had been dropped either but from what I heard of the arrest warrant and his appearance in court today, he is being charged with first degree murder and rape of a child. There was no mention of a kidnapping charge. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine that they are charging/trying him seperately for kidnapping.
I don't think any charges were dropped
I think they ADDED charges.

I would really like to know about the aunts guardianship status. We know she had it as far as the school went. Did she have it for medical emergencies? How broad was it and how legal was it.

They're having a basketball tournament tomorrow to raise money for the family as well. I'm not sure if this is for funeral expenses or some sort of memorial fund... :waitasec:

The only one that will see any of the donations will be Brad as no one else lives with him. The rest of the family live with grandparents, mother, friends, or is away at college.

Aunt Carey is not Caroline, per some info I found. I could be wrong, but I believe her first name is just as we see it reported.

Shaniya N. Davis Share E-mail Visit Guest Book
FAYETTEVILLE - Miss Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, of 7935 Lester Drive, passed away Monday, Nov. 16, 2009. Shaniya was a happy, loving and friendly little girl. She was a good little helper around the house. She loved to play dress up and do girly things like fixing hair and playing with her Barbie dolls. She loved playing outside and riding her scooter. Pink and yellow were her favorite colors. She was a kindergarten student at Morganton Road Elementary School. You came into our lives for a little while. You left footprints on our hearts, and we will never be the same! She leaves behind to cherish her memories her father, Bradley W. Lockhart of Fayetteville; her mother, Antoinette Davis of Fayetteville; paternal grandparents, William and Stephanie Raynor of Lexington Park, Md.; maternal grandparents, Carl and Priscilla Summers; maternal great-grandmother, Sarah Davis; maternal great-great-grandmother, Hunter Blue; four brothers, Byron Coleman of Charlotte, Alijah Fogle of Titusville, Fla., Chavez Lockhart and Joe Davis, both of Fayetteville; two sisters, Michele Coleman of Michigan and Cheyenne Lockhart of Fayetteville; two aunts, Brenda Davis and Sara Davis; four great-aunts, Patricia Davis, Leona Davis, Caroline Davis and Yvonne Mitchell; six great-uncles, Mike Davis, Levon Davis, Derrick Davis, Sylvester Davis, Larry Mitchell and Arthur Cromartie of Fayetteville; her second family, Tyrongella Davis and the Turner family of Raeford. She had a host of other cousins and relatives. The family will receive friends from 5 to 9 p.m. today, Nov. 21, 2009, at Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, 500 Ramsey St., Fayetteville. Funeral services will be conducted at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Manna Church with the Rev. Johnny C. Davis officiating. She will be laid to rest at Fayetteville Memorial Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Mike Owens, Joseph Santiago, Byron Coleman and Chavez Lockhart. Honorary pallbearers will be Steve Gilliam, Joe McGee, Tony Eason and her kindergarten class at Morganton Road Elementary School. Memorial donations may be made to The Shaniya Davis Trust Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 4200 Morganton Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Services entrusted to Rogers and Breece Funeral Home, of Fayetteville.

Carey is not a great aunt. She is BL's sister.

I think they are all familiar with each other and what everyone did. There were lots of hook ups, with all the baby mamas and baby daddys. You can bet this small of a town everybody knew everyones dirt.MOO

And the dirt is spilling over and smelling very bad....
Daddy is not trophy at all.

I have huge mixed feelings for mom here and I really believe she was drugged. That 911 call... she's so calm.

Listen to this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSp4JJGD-E"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Patty Porter when she discovers her grown daughter Jessie Marie Davis is gone. Miss Porter is frantic... as opposed to Miss Davis.

In a way I feel sorry for Miss Davis. I don't know she understands all of this, still.

They are allegations at this point I think - and I also think I am losing my mind so this may not be correct. Remember LE arrested Coe based on some incorrect information so depending on what they have ........... right, I have lost my mind ... sorry for bothering you.

If memory does not fail me, (and it might)
the reason they arrested Coe in the beginning is because AD originally pointed a finger at him, I think she said he may have taken her....
I also think she pointed a finger at Coe KNOWING he will be freed because he was probably at the HIV center getting a treatment.
When police got the video of MAM and the baby in the Elevator they sprung Coe...That is what I seem to remember. (but again my brain is swirling by now)

I still see Coe as well as AD's own sister as people who would know exactly what really happened, that trailer was far to small for keeping big secrets.

Hello Foxworth!!!

welcome-8.jpg

I just wanted to say you are a sweetheart kimster :blowkiss:

AD may have handed Shaniya over to MAM willingly but if he failed to bring her back that could be considered kidnapping. IMO

I think if he took her to commit a felony then that is kidnapping. You don't need it to be against the parents wishes.

Just being against the childs wishes is enough for kidnapping if the parent fell to protect.

This is what Profiler Pat Brown had to say on tonights NG.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/20/ng.01.html

(snip)
I`m sorry, I`m going to be the one to say this. The father was negligent allowing Shaniya to go down there. When you`re a parent, you never leave your child anyplace, unless a court forces you, where you do not absolutely know these people are safe to be around. And that`s the people -- the mother has people that are around her that are safe. And the mother apparently was involved in stuff. All the people around her are felons. Her boyfriend`s a felon. McNeill`s a felon. Good God, everybody`s a felon. So she had no -- there was no reason to put her there, to put her life at risk. And obviously, we see what happened.

:waitasec: his son BL's Son knew about the felons..
he even thought they need to be forgiven :doh:
hmmm ......

I have a new question? WHY are people afraid of him; BL????
I know he is big, not enough reason....
He is certainly not that rich that he can buy anyone....

It would have been a cold day in you know where that I would have listed that killer mother in the obit. She didn't deserve to even be mentioned. It is like a slam in the face to that baby girl. It just burns me :furious:

I guess the 7 yr old boy belonging to Davis also belongs to Lockhart as he is mentioned as a brother in the obit. So the "one night stand" just flew out the window unless they had two "one night stands!" Strange reading all the names of his kids and not one of them live with him and the last one that did he got rid of too. What a guy :furious:

So BL claims to have never heard about her arrest for prostitution and drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01