VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to "burning churches" and "Murderous Rage" I think Sam recorded these two songs at different recording sessions. So, I don't think the "I Kill People for Real" Ep is legit at all. Or, atleast, that is was recorded with the intent to release as an EP.

Here's a link to a invitation to bid for a replacement central heating plant for Longwood. http://tkts.longwood.edu/ifbrfp/materiel_files/214-08-HeatingPlantadd1.pdf
That implies there is an existing central heating plant, which is quite common for universities.

Buildings larger than residential quite frequently have both heating and cooling provided by either direct radiant systems, ie. radiators, or a ducted system that blows air over water filled radiators or coils. Depending on the exact system in use, they may require both heated and chilled water 365 days a year. In setting like a university campus, the water is frequently heated and cooled in buildings dedicated to that purpose and piped underground to the buildings that use it. Those pipes run through tunnels which allow access to the pipes and which may also carry electrical wires, drinking water supply, telecommunications cables, etc..

There is nothing unusual about systems like that or the tunnels go along with them. It's particularly advantageous where coal is used as a heat source and it can allow for electricity generation at the same time. Cities sometimes have similar systems which serve multi block areas, which is why steam sometimes comes from manhole covers in NYC. I don't think that's so common in cities in the west, but I'd be surprised if it isn't common on college campuses across the country.

While the Longwood tunnels were used for steam heating at one point, according to the history I've been able to uncover so far, it seems that they predate this use by many years. As I understand it, the tunnels were used for many years for pedestrian traffic and then were eventually closed to this use. Only then were they used for heating. I'd love to be corrected here if my understanding is incorrect.

After listening to "burning churches" and "Murderous Rage" I think Sam recorded these two songs at different recording sessions. So, I don't think the "I Kill People for Real" Ep is legit at all. Or, atleast, that is was recorded with the intent to release as an EP.

I think it was intended to be a demo.

I believe he made some of the tracks while visiting WIR and Killa Satan in Washington state.

Here's a link to a invitation to bid for a replacement central heating plant for Longwood. http://tkts.longwood.edu/ifbrfp/materiel_files/214-08-HeatingPlantadd1.pdf
That implies there is an existing central heating plant, which is quite common for universities.

Buildings larger than residential quite frequently have both heating and cooling provided by either direct radiant systems, ie. radiators, or a ducted system that blows air over water filled radiators or coils. Depending on the exact system in use, they may require both heated and chilled water 365 days a year. In setting like a university campus, the water is frequently heated and cooled in buildings dedicated to that purpose and piped underground to the buildings that use it. Those pipes run through tunnels which allow access to the pipes and which may also carry electrical wires, drinking water supply, telecommunications cables, etc..

There is nothing unusual about systems like that or the tunnels go along with them. It's particularly advantageous where coal is used as a heat source and it can allow for electricity generation at the same time. Cities sometimes have similar systems which serve multi block areas, which is why steam sometimes comes from manhole covers in NYC. I don't think that's so common in cities in the west, but I'd be surprised if it isn't common on college campuses across the country.

I went to undergrad at a very small liberal arts college. The coolest part was the tunnels that ran beneath the entire campus.

He NEVER made an EP, that "ep" was put together by someone on another website/forum and made to look like it was put together by him. He never had an EP or any thought of an album out that i was aware of.
He had more songs than what is on that "ep" or his myspace at the time. I had them at one time but deleted everything by him after he did what he did. When i was looking to see what the deal was on Sept 18 (when i thought they were still missing before i knew what happened) he had a total of 16 plays for Murderous Rage and The VOices... not more than 25 plays for the other songs.

I think it was intended to be a demo.

I believe he made some of the tracks while visiting WIR and Killa Satan in Washington state.
Im not sure this was the case, I remember when he went to Washington and i dont remember anyone saying anything about him recording unless it was playing around in the studio. I think it did inspire him to try and do his own thing tho. i think those collabs on his page are the type of collabs alot of ppl do (each rapper record their own verse then one of them cuts and pastes them together on a track type thing)

Im not sure this was the case, I remember when he went to Washington and i dont remember anyone saying anything about him recording unless it was playing around in the studio. I think it did inspire him to try and do his own thing tho. i think those collabs on his page are the type of collabs alot of ppl do (each rapper record their own verse then one of them cuts and pastes them together on a track type thing)

I don't know for sure. Killa Satan said they "made music" together while he was visiting. However I don't think they were singing kumbaya and strumming guitars and I also don't think she meant they had sex.

First off, Sam is like a son to me, as many off you kids out there are. I love him very much no matter what he has done. I do not condone his actions and I agree that he must pay for what he has done. I will never even try to understand what led him to what he has done, and by saying that, I will also not take it upon myself to judge him for his actions. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and guilt that he is going through right now. Whatever triggered this act WAS NOT a part of the Sam that we all loved. Just a few months back Sam came up to Washington with the WIR crew for a visit. Everything was perfect... we laughed, partied, made music, and spent nearly two weeks together... with Sam being the silly, sweet, loving guy that we all know him as. Personally I HAVE to remember him this way in order to keep my own sanity. I refuse to hate him for something that I feel had to be completly out of his control. For those of you that want to hate him, just remember that his life is over as well now, with the exception that he has to sit there hour after hour and day after day replaying this tragedy over & over in his mind. If I was able to stand face to face with him right now I would hug him tightly and try to do the impossible and absorb some of his pain. I can't ignore or deny my motherly instincts that want to protect and console him nor the guilt that I have for not recognizing the deep turmoil that he must have been secretly hiding inside. My only hope is that he can somehow find the strength within himself to endure what is yet to come and to accept responsibility and pay for what he has done.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4631476&blogId=510863370

I don't know for sure. Killa Satan said they "made music" together while he was visiting. However I don't think they were singing kumbaya and strumming guitars and I also don't think she meant they had sex.

First off, Sam is like a son to me, as many off you kids out there are. I love him very much no matter what he has done. I do not condone his actions and I agree that he must pay for what he has done. I will never even try to understand what led him to what he has done, and by saying that, I will also not take it upon myself to judge him for his actions. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and guilt that he is going through right now. Whatever triggered this act WAS NOT a part of the Sam that we all loved. Just a few months back Sam came up to Washington with the WIR crew for a visit. Everything was perfect... we laughed, partied, made music, and spent nearly two weeks together... with Sam being the silly, sweet, loving guy that we all know him as. Personally I HAVE to remember him this way in order to keep my own sanity. I refuse to hate him for something that I feel had to be completly out of his control. For those of you that want to hate him, just remember that his life is over as well now, with the exception that he has to sit there hour after hour and day after day replaying this tragedy over & over in his mind. If I was able to stand face to face with him right now I would hug him tightly and try to do the impossible and absorb some of his pain. I can't ignore or deny my motherly instincts that want to protect and console him nor the guilt that I have for not recognizing the deep turmoil that he must have been secretly hiding inside. My only hope is that he can somehow find the strength within himself to endure what is yet to come and to accept responsibility and pay for what he has done.

From http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4631476&blogId=510863370

Maybe so but Killa isnt an artist

Reading her blog again made me sick to my stomach UGH i hate how she defends him

Reading her blog again made me sick to my stomach UGH i hate how she defends him

Hey piXy has Lisette or Andreas (i have a hard time using those made up names they use. . .) sent you any emails or other correspondence (Myspace, text messages, etc) in regards to you participating on this fourm? Or have you made a clean break with them? I imagine they are "hating" you for leaving the fold.

Its never been proven that they were forged or manufactured, those who wish to supress the information in the book have made those claims and even if they are right it doesnt matter because there are plenty of other things that prove the claims made in the book. The fact is Jesus was very likely married and had children, I know that is offensive to many Christians but there is plenty of evidence to support the theory.

lol,the same people that think it makes perfect sense that that guy returned from the dead 3 days after being crucified and that somehow wipes away their sins find it offensive that that guy was married and had a bloodline?

I understand you feel that way pixy but i can also understand how she feels...

it blows my mind that you may have been the last person to ever have contact with Emma.... I always wanted to ask you if her parents were actually at the concert or did they drop them off there and waited outside?

Andres,did you ever have your girlfriend swing that maul?
I almost did at Loews the other day but I chickened out....I picked it up though it was heavy but I'm sure I could do some damage with it if I was angry enough...probably more likely than with a little hammer,wouldn't it take a lot more force and speed to use the little hammer instead of the big maul to actually kill somebody?

Andres,did you ever have your girlfriend swing that maul?
I almost did at Loews the other day but I chickened out....I picked it up though it was heavy but I'm sure I could do some damage with it if I was angry enough...probably more likely than with a little hammer,wouldn't it take a lot more force and speed to use the little hammer instead of the big maul to actually kill somebody?

Indeed did you conduct that experiment? A little ball peen hammer seems more surgical, relatively speaking, than a maul yet the latter is more ferocious and perhaps more worthy of Sam's fantasies. This would be in regards to the initial murders and not any mutilation which may have followed. I think Sam would have felt more tough and more real with the maul.

steam tunnels: I don't think that's so common in cities in the west, but I'd be surprised if it isn't common on college campuses across the country.

The steam tunnels at SIU (Southern Illinois University - Carbondale) were THE place to go in the mid-1970s when Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson came out with Dungeons and Dragons. Many people thought that elves and orcs and demons and dragons and wizards were evil and as sure sign of the end of the world! So all the 'nerds' (who have since inherited the Earth!) went into the steam tunnels to play and be left alone and get themselves scared silly! http://www.infiltration.org/siu/

I understand you feel that way pixy but i can also understand how she feels...

it blows my mind that you may have been the last person to ever have contact with Emma.... I always wanted to ask you if her parents were actually at the concert or did they drop them off there and waited outside?

I think the thing that is interesting about Killa Satan's blog post is how insistent she is that there must have been some sort of external or uncontrollable force influencing Sam. She's not the only person that knew him that has said similar things since the murders.

Maybe he was making music with other WIR folks? A bunch of them where up there with Sam it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000