AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen once, not twice.

Where did Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends
come from? I haven't seen that before.

Once, Dec 9, Gabriel found in 6 hours, is all I've seen in news.

ETA: At the moment, I'm totally confused, because now I'm seeing stuff I haven't seen before. Could be my flu, but if someone can provide links for these, I'd really appreciate it:

Dec 9 Eliz called Logan and told him about the Smiths and that she'd already given Gabriel to them

Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends

Well, I am now confused also and I do not even have the flu!

The Dec 14th thing was in a news article - I'll have to look it up.

It could be that the Dec 14th incident was confused.

mom, do you have the link for that? Looking for if she gave Logan the Smith's names, or just said, e.g., "a couple, wife's first name is 'Tammi', don't know anything else about them" like the Cheryl couple.

TIA

:blowkiss:

*unidentified male is Logan McQueary*
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When did this come -- when did she come forward about this adoption stuff? And when did she give you the papers?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She didn`t give me any papers.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Oh.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She just -- I was at work one day and she called me on the phone and said, You need to sign these papers. And I said, What papers? And she said, I already gave him to the people who are going to adopt him. And that was the day after we`d broken up.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When was that?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The 9th of December.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

In regards to the deleted fb message on TPS fb wall (I know someone here had a screenshot of it) I can say with confident that it was probably NOT intented for LM at all simply because LM is NOT 'friends' with TPS and therefore has no visible access to reading posts on her wall.

I see that LM and EJ are also not 'friends' on fb and that many of LM friends have displayed pictures and messages in their profile in an attempt to help find this precious boy. A short e-mail to LM was answered rather fast keeping in mind that he is probably flooded with e-mails and prayers right now.

For the short time JS and TPS have had Gabriel, there are a LOT of pictures posted in her photoalbums! Once she claims she had only known EJ for '2 - 3 weeks', then she claims it's been 7 months.....however the pictures were uploaded TEN months ago. :waitasec:

This is the first time that I have seen (or heard) of TPS stating that the reason EJ skipped town instead of bringing Gabriel to Logan was because Logan threatened to skip town with Gabriel and head to his sister's house in Illinois, and take EJ out to the desert and that nobody would ever find her again.

Here's a video with TPS stating this via a phone conversation with the reporter.
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_863.shtml

Yes! Thank you for that link. That's Tammi's first news interview. Now we can compare what she said then to what she's saying now. Fun, fun, fun! ;-)

It's just really hit home to me how much Logan has been emotionally tortured by these people. Who in their right mind or who has any kind of empathy calls the father after they have been told their child was murdered and tells them to sign away custody or he won't be seen again?
Has this been stated as fact elsewhere?

*unidentified male is Logan McQueary*
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When did this come -- when did she come forward about this adoption stuff? And when did she give you the papers?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She didn`t give me any papers.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Oh.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She just -- I was at work one day and she called me on the phone and said, You need to sign these papers. And I said, What papers? And she said, I already gave him to the people who are going to adopt him. And that was the day after we`d broken up.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: When was that?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The 9th of December.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Thanks button wasn't enough! Thank you, mom :)

I just cannot understand how these people haven't been arrested for extortion! Besides the kidnapping and possible murder, this is the one act in this case that outrages me the most. I wish I knew exactly what day it happened.
Ok...I see here what they said. Can they possibly be serious about this statement? Was this their idea of trying to help? Do they even realize the implications of saying something like this? Perhaps they meant to help the situation, but those words can be interpreted just as you say. It would be best if they were to stop talking.

BeanE...

I think this is the source of confusion because of the way it was written

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...er-told-babys-father-she-killed-8monthold-boy

In a request for custody of Gabriel, filed by McQueary on Dec. 14, he noted that in another incident, Johnson hid the boy and accused McQueary of taking him. Hours later police discovered Gabriel at the home of one of Johnson’s friends.

I think the article is referring to Logan filing on the 14th and referring to the earlier date in that filing, not that Gabriel was discovered on the 14th - it doesn't help either that the journalist write "at a friend's home" instead of at the Smith's?

Also, on Jack's MS he has pics of him and H. He sure looks happy in those shots with her. I wonder when he had his change of heart about kids...
I think he never had an aversion to them in the first place maybe...
But that's neither here nor there really, just interesting. Where's Gabriel?!

just thinking out loud again...

Thinking out loud too -- but where is the mother of H? his daughter? on NG he mentions his two sons in Tn, but no mention of H's mother, or his SIL's wife? Something very strange about the H adoption IMO -- his grandaughter? Where is his daughter--TS's "step daughter" now? At least 4 years ago she was in TN, and I assume that is where H was born and lived with her mother and father (who claims that TS and JS moved from TN to AZ to be able to adopt H)

I think there is something to KF (TS ex) story

BeanE...

I think this is the source of confusion because of the way it was written

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...er-told-babys-father-she-killed-8monthold-boy

I think the article is referring to Logan filing on the 14th and referring to the earlier date in that filing, not that Gabriel was discovered on the 14th - it doesn't help either that the journalist write "at a friend's home" instead of at the Smith's?

Are we sure this same thing hadden't taken place say when Gabe was 3,4,5,6 months old and he was using it ammo for the custody hearing?
Are we sure that he was actually found at the Smith's in the incident that Logan was speaking of in this court doc?

I am so freaking confused its not even a little bit funny.

Logan stated it in a presser, and Smiths acknowledge it. The Smiths have given a couple different versions of what they said.

My money is on Logan for truthfulness.
Thanks, BeanE!! You guys have invested so much time in this it's taking me forever to catch up. Appreciate the help.

Has this been stated as fact elsewhere?

The direct quotes from Tammi and from Logan about this are on here many times, I believe. I just paraphrased and shortened it.

I'm sure this has probably been said during the discussion while NG was on....but, I'm STILL chuckling over here....

First off...the Smiths WANTED to believe all EJ's garbage because they just HAD to have that child...it's almost like they were stalking her....and trying to CONVINCE her she couldn't/shouldn't keep the baby. It seems kinda weird with that whole "crying in the airport"..."crying in the park" nonsense....and people just come up and say "we'll adopt your beautiful baby" because the mom is upset at the moment???
EJ put up the whole "I'm a battered woman" routine to the Smiths...she's nothing more than a spoiled little drama queen who thinks she can do anything on a "whim"....hmmm....AND she said in her interview, she didn't think she did anything wrong!!
The Smiths mentioned something to the effect that they had no idea that she had been neglecting Gabriel or anything was wrong, they said they "checked", and he was "up to date on his shots", so they thought all was well...WTF??? My dogs are "up to date on their shots", too!!
I don't trust TPS even as far as I can throw her. She just has an answer for EVERYTHING and she beat feet to delete her posts on all the sites she had posted.

OK...here's the "chuckle" part...the above was more of a rant....

What got me the most, was how TPS was back peddling about the "underground" network...and said EJ used THAT word....then, the BEST part was when TPS said that even when EJ got to Florida, THAT'S the "type of place" she went to (alluding to a place for poor young moms). The place WAS a PARTY HOUSE!! With Happy Hour and bus rides to the SoBe clubs....LOL
I'm praying over here that this whole fiasco has LE looking really long and hard into these "baby brokers"....they obviously aren't novices at this stuff. GRRRRRR!!

Very good observations. Don't forget either that the "We didn't do anything wrong" is a repeated statement by TPS. I think that's where EJ got it from. She was coached and for a long time.

Thinking out loud too -- but where is the mother of H? his daughter? on NG he mentions his two sons in Tn, but no mention of H's mother, or his SIL's wife? Something very strange about the H adoption IMO -- his grandaughter? Where is his daughter--TS's "step daughter" now? At least 4 years ago she was in TN, and I assume that is where H was born and lived with her mother and father (who claims that TS and JS moved from TN to AZ to be able to adopt H)

I think there is something to KF (TS ex) story

I've been wondering the same and I am not sure if anyone has posted info on here identifying the daughter.

I found that one MS profile where a woman who is 39 has videos of H on it and is friends of Tammi and Jack and others they know. I thought maybe that was the mom or a missing link. I guess no one else thought much of it though. Coincidentally, that woman is friends with someone of the last name Johnson.

Also, the court records show the woman who was searched in Nashville (Janet Morris) and associates at The Adoption Place, were filing to gain custody of a child who was evidently born and/or conceived in 2005. They did not properly list it to find the father and he eventually found out they were trying to adopt out his baby - father is named as John Doe so I don't know if it could be the father of H (Warford) or not. If not, it is a very similar case.

I think this may have been when she actually met the Smiths. They were probably trolling Craigslist looking for a way to get a baby. I just don't see how EJ was looking for a nanny when she didn't have a job. Sound familar?

Yeah, that didn't make sense to me either. Thanks for the insight. I just can't figure out who is mimicking that other person - EJ or someone named Smith so that EJ usurps the most hated woman in America

TPS Posted new update 2 hrs ago:
Tammi Peters Smith Foolishness is like a loud woman. She does not have wisdom or knowledge. Proverbs 9:13.....When we do a 2 hour interview with each News Station and they take a 30 second snippet and cut and paste it where "they" want, that's for their ratings! But they can't put Gabriel on TV unless they have new news about him, so Jus...t be mind full of that and think wisely, God Bless....

Thanks, BeanE!! You guys have invested so much time in this it's taking me forever to catch up. Appreciate the help.

Yw, RR, and VERY good to see you here :)

Don't worry about getting caught up - it's all gonna change in 5 minutes anyway on this rollercoaster! lol

Probably been posted way back, but here's another lie from Tammi published Jan 4:
But McQueary said he also was contacted by a couple interested in adopting Gabriel and was told if he wanted his son to have a safe home, he would sign adoption papers.
McQueary said he did not sign any papers, and police said investigators questioned the couple and currently do not plan to charge them.
The couple, Tammi and Jack Smith, said they had been working with Johnson and McQueary for the last seven months about adopting the child but would not reveal the details surrounding the adoption.
“Both of them supported the adoption, but for some reason, Logan got cold feet at the last minute,” Tammi Smith said.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member