AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Bio dad even put his E-mail address on there. I would say he is asking to be contacted by LE or a reporter.

I think this is huge info. Many people were sepculating about the adoption of H. If the bio dad is correct, then we know TPS is fraudlent.

I agree totally. I know in Texas there are plenty of Caucasian children in foster care and in the private adoption sector. Same for Iowa and Utah. These women and their motivation just baffles me. I just don't get the whole falling on the sword mentality for unfit mothers or parents. I know there are people with fertility issues who can't have kids but since ts has natural kids why the drive to adopt?

It reminds me of the stories of the old orphanages in th 40's and 50's where they would steal kids and sell them to the rich. Joan crowfard got her adopted kids that way. The wrestler Rick flair was also a blackmarket baby.

TPS has the drive to adopt, IMO, because she gave away and/or lost custody of her three kids. By getting someone to give her a child, she can prove to herself and others that she's really not a bad mother. In fact, she's so good that other people give her their kids!

Also, on Jack's MS he has pics of him and H. He sure looks happy in those shots with her. I wonder when he had his change of heart about kids...
I think he never had an aversion to them in the first place maybe...
But that's neither here nor there really, just interesting. Where's Gabriel?!

just thinking out loud again...

I think JS just didn't want HER kids - the kids she had with another man who were perhaps too old to be cute, to him, or who he could not claim since they likely would only be visiting.

I've only seen once, not twice.

Where did Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends
come from? I haven't seen that before.

Once, Dec 9, Gabriel found in 6 hours, is all I've seen in news.

ETA: At the moment, I'm totally confused, because now I'm seeing stuff I haven't seen before. Could be my flu, but if someone can provide links for these, I'd really appreciate it:

Dec 9 Eliz called Logan and told him about the Smiths and that she'd already given Gabriel to them

Dec 14 Gabriel was found at the home of one of Johnson's friends

ETA for Dec 9: Then in December of 2009, another police report revealed Johnson called police and told them McQueary had taken Gabriel and would no give him back.
Police later accused Johnson of filing a false police report after learning Johnson herself gave Gabriel to Tammi and Jack Smith.

I'm confused too. But, I do note that the time between December 9 and 14 is six days. Perhpas it was six days and not hours? However, I think I recall that they located the child on the 9th but at some point, TPS produced some "legal" guardianship paperwork and states that LE left Gabriel with her as a result. Could that have been on the 9th?

Fwiw, I think the Garmin/GPS unit is important somehow and I hope LE takes a very close look at everything the Smiths said about it. I just can't picture EJ's grandfather owning one. EJ was driving his car, a 1995 Delta 88, and from what I've seen of him in the news, he looks like an older gentleman that probably wouldn't use a GPS. Plus, the valley (Metro Phoenix area including Tempe) is laid out extremely well, almost a perfect grid system. If you've lived in the valley any length of time you probably don't need a GPS because it is so easy to find your way around.

snip

I'm confused too. But, I do note that the time between December 9 and 14 is six days. Perhpas it was six days and not hours? However, I think I recall that they located the child on the 9th but at some point, TPS produced some "legal" guardianship paperwork and states that LE left Gabriel with her as a result. Could that have been on the 9th?

Git ... I'm thinking that Dec 14th date is in error. I posted on that, but I know it's difficult to read every post on here! I'm not sure about this, but I think t he 14th is just when Logan filed and in that filing he put the incident on the 9th (then it got confused with it happening on the 14th instead of on the 9th)

I hope this makes sense!

Post number 82 on the astrology thread about TPS is fascinating, even if you don't go for astrology type stuff. I think it's a canny breakdown of this woman and her possible relationship with EJ.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93727"]Forensic Astrology - GABRIEL JOHNSON last seen San Antonio, TX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Many have pointed out a feeling that TPS took advantage of an unstable woman, EJ. I think this is true BUT, I still think EJ is evil and must be held accountable for her actions in lying to LE, abducting Gabriel, etc. Yes, TPS knew how to manipulate her but EJ is no idiot. I think she used TPS as much as TPS used her. They are both creeps.

However, EJ is in jail already, charged with custodial interference, so many of us are satisfied that the wheels of justice have begun to turn in her case. No arrest yet of TPS and her husband. Until that happens, they will remain the focus for me. They need to be with EJ, IMO.

But, where's baby Gabriel? How long can it take to unravel the b.s. of these moronic criminals?

Probably been posted way back, but here's another lie from Tammi published Jan 4:

But McQueary said he also was contacted by a couple interested in adopting Gabriel and was told if he wanted his son to have a safe home, he would sign adoption papers.
McQueary said he did not sign any papers, and police said investigators questioned the couple and currently do not plan to charge them.
The couple, Tammi and Jack Smith, said they had been working with Johnson and McQueary for the last seven months about adopting the child but would not reveal the details surrounding the adoption.
“Both of them supported the adoption, but for some reason, Logan got cold feet at the last minute,” Tammi Smith said.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER = NG
UNIDENTIFIED MALE = Logan M

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Did you ever agree with her that adoption was the best option?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: I mean tell me about how that came to be, because apparently she`s been pressing this pretty hard.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She basically didn`t want me to have him and wanted to put him up for adoption. Better life. That`s what she kept saying.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: How long has that been going on?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We hadn`t talked about it at all.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: So you just found out about this recently?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We had talked about it right after Gabriel was born. A little bit. Said if we can`t give him a good life, we`d talk about it down the road. And then all of a sudden, it was just a big surprise for me. She just wanted me to sign adoption papers. I said no.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/05/ng.01.html

Fwiw, I think the Garmin/GPS unit is important somehow and I hope LE takes a very close look at everything the Smiths said about it. I just can't picture EJ's grandfather owning one. EJ was driving his car, a 1995 Delta 88, and from what I've seen of him in the news, he looks like an older gentleman that probably wouldn't use a GPS. Plus, the valley (Metro Phoenix area including Tempe) is laid out extremely well, almost a perfect grid system. If you've lived in the valley any length of time you probably don't need a GPS because it is so easy to find your way around.

It's all to technical for me to ponder too much, but I did have that first impression - old car, yet high tech navigation device? Does not make sense.

Git ... I'm thinking that Dec 14th date is in error. I posted on that, but I know it's difficult to read every post on here! I'm not sure about this, but I think t he 14th is just when Logan filed and in that filing he put the incident on the 9th (then it got confused with it happening on the 14th instead of on the 9th)

I hope this makes sense!

Okay! Yeah, I'm sure I read your other post at some point. There are just so many lies and inconsistencies in TPS and EJ' stories that I'm getting very confused. The only one who has been honest, IMO, is LE, of course, and Logan.

Can I ask a quick question? Did TS meet EJ at an airport or through CraigsList?

We aren't sure. TPS said they met at an airport but during another interview I think she said they met when EJ was trying to find a family for her baby.

I've been wondering the same and I am not sure if anyone has posted info on here identifying the daughter.

I found that one MS profile where a woman who is 39 has videos of H on it and is friends of Tammi and Jack and others they know. I thought maybe that was the mom or a missing link. I guess no one else thought much of it though. Coincidentally, that woman is friends with someone of the last name Johnson.

Also, the court records show the woman who was searched in Nashville (Janet Morris) and associates at The Adoption Place, were filing to gain custody of a child who was evidently born and/or conceived in 2005. They did not properly list it to find the father and he eventually found out they were trying to adopt out his baby - father is named as John Doe so I don't know if it could be the father of H (Warford) or not. If not, it is a very similar case.

Thanks!

Okay, I don't think the bio mother of H is 39 -- could be I suppose - she'd have a step mother a year younger than her, and a hubby or ex that was six years younger --but I would sure like to see that profile with videos of H! How do I find this?

and that coincidence is strange because in my people searches (on a variety of sites) I have come across TS name connected to the name Johnson -- 1 year from TS age in Antioch and Nashville if that makes any sense
(It was strange enough that I copied it to a Word file)

Are you referring to the Adoption Place case that Momtective posted? I believe that was a baby of African American heritage -- or was there another case in 2005? Do we know when H was born? this has been one of my questions, because 2005 is the year when TW got into trouble

http://bible.cc/proverbs/9-13.htm
The different interpretations of Proverbs 9:13, (Per the facebook update) for those looking for codes. Just thought it might be interesting.

I'm a Bible-believing, conservative Christian and my hinky meter goes off big time when someone quotes a Bible verse in an inappropriate manner like she did on her FB. To me, it's like a mentally imbalanced person chanting aloud football scores while in the grocery store checkout.

I understand all the focus on the Smiths but there is one person that we are sure has all the answers and that person is sitting in jail right now. I remember when Caylee was first missing and no one could understand why the mother didn't just say what happened to her. We all know how that turned out. I'm afraid that might be the case here. Why would a young girl allow herself to rot in jail and not do anything to get herself out of there. I know if I were in jail I would do anything to get out. Does she hate her ex that much? She seems to be the kind of self centered person we have seen before. I would think she would be more concerned with her own situation and less concerned with him but I may be wrong. The longer this goes on the more I fear for little Gabriel. I just think if he were alive somewhere she would be talking to get herself out of jail.

It's all to technical for me to ponder too much, but I did have that first impression - old car, yet high tech navigation device? Does not make sense.

Follow the money and receipts. I wouldn't doubt it if the Smith's purchased it. It should have a serial number on it and can track what State it was available for purchase, possibly even track the sale right to the store and when.

The Smiths have gone on record saying they met EJ at an airport but some of us (well me, anyway) think they are lying and really met her online during their quest for a baby.

We aren't sure. TPS said they met at an airport but during another interview I think she said they met when EJ was trying to find a family for her baby.

the interview i watched, she said she saw her in the airport and she was crying

she described with her arms how she was holding the baby
she was holding him down below not up close
and she walked up to her so see what was wrong

Maybe some have read these entries/conversations on SM, but if not...

Mere, it is funny (odd) you said this. I was reading an article the other day on this case and my daughter walked in and sat down beside me, looked over and asked what happened to him (she saw his photo but not the title) I asked what she meant and she said she saw him with a Hispanic couple in a store here and when she asked what his name was, the woman said Gabriel, she told them how cute he was and walked away, when she looked back, she said the couple were visibly arguing but she was not sure why. I dismissed it because she makes up stories, how ever, she told me this before I told her he was missing and I just did not think a Hispanic couple would 'adopt' a white baby. She was visibly shaken when I told her he was a missing baby. I just don't know what to think.

I wanted to add, I also dismissed what my daughter said, not just because of her history of story telling,but because I felt EJ had killed baby Gabe.

Wow - did you call LE?

Hi, no, I did not because again, my daughter is known for making up stories and I still think that if someone had him, he would have been turned over already. I just have a very difficult time believing my daughter on things such as this, I mean she makes up stories on stupid little things as well as important things, so I never know when to believe her. I would hate to waste LE time for one of her trumped up stories so I just don't know what to do.

TPS Posted new update 2 hrs ago:
Tammi Peters Smith Foolishness is like a loud woman. She does not have wisdom or knowledge. Proverbs 9:13.....When we do a 2 hour interview with each News Station and they take a 30 second snippet and cut and paste it where "they" want, that's for their ratings! But they can't put Gabriel on TV unless they have new news about him, so Jus...t be mind full of that and think wisely, God Bless....

Wow - she manages to combine two of my biggest peeves -

The ol' "anything to get his(her) face out there" b/s.

Mis-using/abusing religion for her own purposes. [Isn't there a special place in hell for peeps that do that?]

grrr...

the interview i watched, she said she saw her in the airport and she was crying

she described with her arms how she was holding the baby
she was holding him down below not up close
and she walked up to her so see what was wrong
...and EJ has money to be flying somewhere?

Follow the money and receipts. I wouldn't doubt it if the Smith's purchased it. It should have a serial number on it and can track what State it was available for purchase, possibly even track the sale right to the store and when.

Ooh, good point, Baz. If you look at your WalMart receipts for purchase of electronics like this, it has the serial # right on there. Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname