AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPS has posted to facebook that she will not give any to the reward fund, all her money is tied up in her business.

~spit~

Way behind, sorry. This is what I said in the beginning. It looked like they were trying to save money when they were searching for a surrogate. Wanted someone with their own insurance. They were talking to the teen ager because she had a low price. Same with the adopting. They didn't go the private route because that was more expensive. I am sure they are probably lving way beyond their means and owe lots of money.

Was this an email that came into your regular email or could you originally view it only on facebook (I'm not on FB so I don't really know how that works). If it came into your regular email - it's possible to do but I can't really see Tammi having the knowledge and/or foresight to do it. I would love to see the email headers though.

It was through facebook, but I will check to see if it also sent something to my email. It should have.... OK yes.. it came through to my regular email and I can read what was said. I have no idea what is up with facebook. Maybe (huge maybe) LE are connected and tracing her facebook/online activity ???

I am going to say that I retract my statement...Due to some things that I have been reading, TPS has no emotional attachment to Gabriel. This poor little guy.

What?? Can you share? I feel sick..

could she be doing all this from a phone? because tammi said they were contact via text

They were in contact via text on Dec 27th before EJ boarded the bus. After that, EJ very likely never used her phone again because she must have known it could be traced. The e-mail exchange was on myspace. TPS even posted on EJ's wall on the 31st to try to prompt her to sign in and read the private messages.

Gabe was missing on Dec 18 when Logan went to pick him up for his visit and found Eliz and Gabe gone. Maybe no legal standing for that one, but that was Fri, and that Sunday, Logan's custody kicked in, so that designated him as missing.

I wonder if LE has tried to pin Miss Tammi down to a timeline.

This is quoted from the transcript Not My Kids posted a few pages back of EJ's first court apprearance in AZ. It's the county attorney speaking.

On December 27th, 2009, the date that Logan was supposed to get Gabriel from the defendant, he received a text message from her, stating that Gabriel was dead

The bold is mine -
Because of this statement I'm confused about the timeline. Do we know for sure Logan tried to pick up Gabe on the 18th? For some reason I've always thought Logan did not know EJ had skipped town until the 26th or 27th, but I don't remember where I got that idea early on in the case.

It was through facebook, but I will check to see if it also sent something to my email. It should have.... OK yes.. it came through to my regular email and I can read what was said. I have no idea what is up with facebook. Maybe (huge maybe) LE are connected and tracing her facebook/online activity ???

Facebook is having some typical weekend issues today. Lots of blank pages. If you go back later (or in a day or two), the message may be viewable again.

I missed that, but if she said it I would guess we should look far away from where ever she says he is. Also she posted yesterday on her facebook that she thinks he is on a farm.

There are plenty of those around Victoria

Melissa

I know I have said this before, and it still boggles my mind....how in the world could TS & JS adopt a child legally, since she lost custody of her own three children. Judges surely look at past practice, I would think. I mean, what was the reason she lost them ??? That's what amazes me on how they have H...if indeed this was a true adoption before a judge. My daughter is now 31 and adopted...30 years ago, we had to go through attorney's, judges, checking our backgrounds, checking personal references and a host of other things. Her bio dad even had to sign off on it and he was in prison...So what made them think that they could legally, before a judge, adopt Gabriel. Maybe nowadays, you don't have to go before a judge. I dunno....

Who knows? I guess it's a relief it's still in your regular email folder. Facebook might just be wonky right now....:waitasec:

What?? Can you share? I feel sick..

A good deal of it just Tammi's statements, the way she talks about Gabe, the way she deals with it.

I have studied a lot of body language. Tammi's does not say she loves or misses Gabe. Most women, when talking about a baby they care about will draw their arms toward their chest. It's maternal, you think of the baby, you instinctively try to draw them close. Tammi doesn't do that, her hands stay loose and fidgety in her lap or they are on Jack. I don't have a link for that little tidbit of knowledge, it came from a homicide detective, so it may be pure bunk or just opinion. I think it's true though.

I have to say that after reading the e-mails and the transcript from last night's NG, I believe that while TPS was IMO well aware that EJ was running to avoid the custody hearing, and she was attempting to help her all the way with that, I don't believe she knows what happened ultimately to Gabriel in SA. I think she truly believed that EJ and Gabriel were still running together when EJ was caught.

That leaves two possibilities for me. Either EJ set something up herself in SA to illegally adopt out Gabriel or she did in fact kill him. That appointment she had is the only thing giving me hope right now that she did adopt him out. JMO.

She posted that she thinks he's on a farm?

What an odd statement to say if you have already said you have no idea where he is!!!!

If I had NO IDEA where someone was, how could I say I think they are on a farm?
There would have to be a reason I thought that.

So, TPS - what is your reasoning behind stating you think he's on a farm?

I would love to know.

According to her, TS, they do not know what is legal or not and have to find it out from discussions with friends way after the fact.

Tammi: LE didn't ask me about Craig Cherry (re; ommission)
Tammi: Oh I didn't know EJ put his name down she must of remembered his name from us joking, EJ is a good listener. (re; after Craig Cherry's interview with LE)
Tammi: I was watching the baby and made copies really fast.
Tammi: Oh hmmmm that is my handwriting oh wow I didn't remember writing that. The court house was about to close so I had to write something down really fast. (re; last interview with LE)

Funny how this form has been an ongoing subject and LE talked about it two times before the third where she finally admitted it and she didn't remember?

My question is why is she even touching or filling out a legal form for someone else. Courthouse closing or not!!!!

BBM
I'm still playing catch up on this thread, so I apologize if someone has posted this already and I haven't reached that page yet.

Maricopa County Superior Court offers 24-Hour Filing Depository Boxes, so if the courthouse was closing, they simply could have sat outside, filled out the paperwork and stuck it in one of the depository boxes. Iirc, the employees at the court house are more than happy to tell you about this feature and I think? there may be a sign or two about it, posted near the filing counter as well.
http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/alternative_filing.asp

BBM
I'm still playing catch up on this thread, so I apologize if someone has posted this already and I haven't reached that page yet.

Maricopa County Superior Court offers 24-Hour Filing Depository Boxes, so if the courthouse was closing, they simply could have sat outside, filled out the paperwork and stuck it in one of the depository boxes. Iirc, the employees at the court house are more than happy to tell you about this feature and I think? there may be a sign or two about it, posted near the filing counter as well.
http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/alternative_filing.asp

That is incredibly useful information. Thank you so much. That pretty much nullifies the reason she gave for using that name. Does anyone have a spreadsheet going for Tammi's lies? We are gonna need one.

She posted that she thinks he's on a farm?

What an odd statement to say if you have already said you have no idea where he is!!!!

If I had NO IDEA where someone was, how could I say I think they are on a farm?
There would have to be a reason I thought that.

So, TPS - what is your reasoning behind stating you think he's on a farm?

I would love to know.

I think Tammi's reasoning was that the "couple" who took Gabriel said that nobody would recognize him in a few years, so they must have taken him to a farm where people who not see them??? Again, I think that is what she said from my memory.

this is so odd...any computer people out there? I have emailed back and forth on facebook with TPS. In some of the email she was so awful to me. I just ignored and moved on. BUT I noticed today there was a new reply to the email from her. When I went to open it it is just a long blank email. Somehow the entire message I had from her in my inbox now looks like this too. How did she do this?

Facebook has been acting weird yesterday and today...it said I "liked" a comment I hadn't even read yet, my niece had 4,000 "likes" on a comment, and a comment I made to my other niece disappeared. So it may just be a hiccup. I sent TS a friend request this morning and no reply yet....

I think Tammi's reasoning was that the "couple" who took Gabriel said that nobody would recognize him in a few years, so they must have taken him to a farm where people who not see them??? Again, I think that is what she said from my memory.

yes, she did

Facebook has been acting weird yesterday and today...it said I "liked" a comment I hadn't even read yet, my niece had 4,000 "likes" on a comment, and a comment I made to my other niece disappeared. So it may just be a hiccup. I sent TS a friend request this morning and no reply yet....

thanks!

TPS says that she put CC on the paperwork because the courthouse was closing and Elizabeth had to open the doors back up for her.
TPS says that EJ asked her to do this. So she did...

Were the courthouse employees watching this drama? How could they not have been if EJ was having to hold the door for TPS so she didn't get her defrauding rear end locked out.
Never mind the dropbox which makes the whole freaking exchange unnecessary and likely made up.
Does Tammi actually think she is the only person on earth, that she can just write this out as she believes it and that makes it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder