2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Good question. I can't imagine plans to move the remains, and don't think DC would've agreed to that, but who knows.

Are we pretty confident CA knew about the duct tape? Did she get the entire story from Casey?

If so, then the instructions were, "Just rip the duct tape off her face, and look for a bottle with a syringe in it."

Seriously I can't even comment on this thread because I just can't wrap my head around sending someone out to locate the body of a child and then do "something" to it, when that someone isn't a member of a police force or crime lab, etc.

Just too sick to go there!

Weren't his words to whatshis name supposedly "we're going to ge Caylee. She's dead" or something like that? I think he probably was on a search mission, and the destroy instructions would come if/when he found them. From whoever told him to go there. I think he was hoping hoping hoping he didn't find anything.

Sorry about the duct tape comment, I don't know if whoever sent DC there knew about the duct tape, but really what in the world was he supposed to do? Hide them better? Or maybe plant something with the remains implicating someone else? Geeshhhhhhhh................:banghead:

If DC went to Suburban to destroy or move evidence, I don't think he would have asked JH to go along and make a video.

Just my 2 cents worth.... But I had always thought that IF he had found her remains, he was going to move them to that vacant house, where he was also shown digging in the video. If memory serves me correctly, that abandoned house's previous residents last name was Gonzalez (does anyone remember if there had also been a zanaida there too?) Anyway, I also thought it was a "plan" to move remains there, previous tenants had moved back to PR... They would have become the scapegoats for KC's alibi that the nanny took Caylee, killed her, buried her in backyard, and then fled the country.

If Casey told Cindy where the remains were I just do not see her telling the whole truth. If anything, I would think she would have said it was an accident, she panicked, too afraid to tell her parents because they would tell her what a horrible mother she was, etc. So I just cannot imagine DC going on that search KNOWING half of Caylee's face was basically covered in duct tape.

I agree with those who said that they were all more worried about just finding the remains and the rest would be decided when and if that happened. And though, thinking further, didn't anyone think (and this hurts my insides to type) about what condition the remains would be in? Conceivably, how would he have even been able to move them? I mean, really.

If Casey told Cindy where the remains were I just do not see her telling the whole truth. If anything, I would think she would have said it was an accident, she panicked, too afraid to tell her parents because they would tell her what a horrible mother she was, etc. So I just cannot imagine DC going on that search KNOWING half of Caylee's face was basically covered in duct tape.

I agree with those who said that they were all more worried about just finding the remains and the rest would be decided when and if that happened. And though, thinking further, didn't anyone think (and this hurts my insides to type) about what condition the remains would be in? Conceivably, how would he have even been able to move them? I mean, really.

About thinking further...you answered your own question...Casey would probably not have told the whole truth. If she did tell Cindy "where" it was probably assumed Caylee was buried there, not dumped like garbage. And KC does not think ahead of the moment (IMO) so it wouldn't have occurred to her that if they found sweet Caylee they would find her in or near the bag.

I wouldn't send him to get the remains. I would ask him to take away any evidence that would link the crime to my daughter. Failing that I would ask him to remove the duct tape so my daughter could state the death was an accident.

WOW! Not me. I'd ask him to take me there so I could process her death and grieve until I had the strength to call LE. There is no way I would cover for the murderer of my precious Grandchild, daughter or not.

But if I were CA, I'd probably do exactly what you propose. Let someone else get their hands dirty tampering with evidence and the intended final resting spot of my loved one. As long as I cleared my daughter. :sick:

MO

Seriously I can't even comment on this thread because I just can't wrap my head around sending someone out to locate the body of a child and then do "something" to it, when that someone isn't a member of a police force or crime lab, etc.

Just too sick to go there!

Thanks! I was going to delete my last post then I read yours. Might explain why the word remains hits such a raw nerve with the A's but seriously.
I saw the video of DC searching with his stick and hands at the abandoned house. He appeared pretty squimish to me.

I don't believe DC had any idea what he would do if he found Caylee except call CA.

Dominic did say he went out there a third day. The first two days he was with JH. The last day he was by himself.

What if he did find her... but just couldn't bring himself to call and say that he found her because he knew (and feared) what they would tell him to do. Maybe he just couldn't live with himself if he knew they would do any and everything to possibly destroy whatever was left of that poor babies remains.

I seriously hate that I could say that someone would ever do something like that to their own grandchild just to protect their murdering daughter. It honestly makes me feel like a horrible person for having such awful thoughts but I can't help but believe they would have done exactly that.

Whoa KaRN, I was just pretending I was CA.

I know blots. MY bad!!! I stepped back and came back to apologize. You're really good at pretending and I missed the whole point of the thread. Bad combo lol!! Sorry and welcome blots!!!!! :blushingsmiley:

If DC went to Suburban to destroy or move evidence, I don't think he would have asked JH to go along and make a video.
Do you think he asked JH to go with him as a witness, this way IF he found something,the A's could not blame DC next? Just wondering. ;)

That and one other thing are what keep casting doubt on me for the whole "CA sent him to find the body story," though I admit that is the most reasonable explanation for the time & location of his visit. Seriously, IF he were sent to find a body, then why videotape it?

The other thing that casts doubt is the fact that the (so-called) psychic has verified that she was on the phone with DC when he was out looking.

I can't imagine what he would have done with the remains, had he found them. Is it possible that he DID find it? Is it possible that he DID remove SOMETHING from the scene already? Saaayyyy . . . . something that investigators might consider "new evidence?"

Just my 2 cents worth.... But I had always thought that IF he had found her remains, he was going to move them to that vacant house, where he was also shown digging in the video. If memory serves me correctly, that abandoned house's previous residents last name was Gonzalez (does anyone remember if there had also been a zanaida there too?) Anyway, I also thought it was a "plan" to move remains there, previous tenants had moved back to PR... They would have become the scapegoats for KC's alibi that the nanny took Caylee, killed her, buried her in backyard, and then fled the country.

Yours is probably the most realistic and logical theory to date.....

That and one other thing are what keep casting doubt on me for the whole "CA sent him to find the body story," though I admit that is the most reasonable explanation for the time & location of his visit. Seriously, IF he were sent to find a body, then why videotape it?

The other thing that casts doubt is the fact that the (so-called) psychic has verified that she was on the phone with DC when he was out looking.

I can't imagine what he would have done with the remains, had he found them. Is it possible that he DID find it? Is it possible that he DID remove SOMETHING from the scene already? Saaayyyy . . . . something that investigators might consider "new evidence?"

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

You just sent my mind spinning!!! Hope you don't mind that I snipped the above bolded and quoted you on the other thread since your thought and idea is relevant to that thread!

I think it is very possible that you are on to something here!!!!

Interesting possibility!

Yes, there was a Gonzalez family there. No Zenaida though.

Believe me, I have a whole file on this family. Including their young Puerto Rican nephew who lived there around the time Caylee was conceived and now has a couple of kids with another woman in Kissimmee. Did I mention George made an all-day trip down to Kissimmee and exited the freeway right by this guy's house on July 9? O/T never mind. ;) I can't figure out any way to really discuss this guy on WS without violating the TOS. :banghead:

He has a criminal history (minor compared to Casey at this point lol)--good guy to blame for a dead body if it happened to be found at his aunt and uncle's abandoned house.

As it has been stated, DC went to the woods (per JH statement) to get Caylees' remains. What was he supposed to do with them?
Can I trouble you to link that info so I can see the whole tihng in context? I am not up to speed on all this part and I really would like t try to become more knowledgeable. Thank you so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back