2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

It bugs me that we never found out who was on the other end of that phone call...

It bugs me that we never found out who was on the other end of that phone call...
I thought DC released his phone records and it WAS the psychic. Or am I misremembering? I thought the records were on his website.

I thought DC released his phone records and it WAS the psychic. Or am I misremembering? I thought the records were on his website.

:seeya: This could be very possible, but then again given the fact some of those A's were less than truthful, I would not put it past any one of them to perhaps go out of town, to the town this psychic was located and buy a batphone or two or three with the number showing out of state and become this person or do the old 'the psychic called CA and she relayed this to me' blah, blah, blah. Did LE ever trace the pings from all of the batphones? I find all that pretty hinky considering the utterance of CA in the first days, mentioning 'the woods'. I know it sounds like an awful lot of work, but desperate people sometimes do some pretty desperate things. The psychic could have called CA and DC a few times, but how many times did she in actuality call DC? LE should have checked those phones.:banghead:

:seeya: This could be very possible, but then again given the fact some of those A's were less than truthful, I would not put it past any one of them to perhaps go out of town, to the town this psychic was located and buy a batphone or two or three with the number showing out of state and become this person or do the old 'the psychic called CA and she relayed this to me' blah, blah, blah. Did LE ever trace the pings from all of the batphones? I find all that pretty hinky considering the utterance of CA in the first days, mentioning 'the woods'. I know it sounds like an awful lot of work, but desperate people sometimes do some pretty desperate things. The psychic could have called CA and DC a few times, but how many times did she in actuality call DC? LE should have checked those phones.:banghead:

Honestly if you were a "psychic" and wanted to shoulder your way into a case - or this case - how hard would it be? Mothers who kill their children have a high percentage of disposing of them close to home. And it was well publicized that the Anthony home had been thoroughly searched.

So how hard was it for this "psychic" to look at a map and find the closest area of brushland by doing a google closeup? And do a quick read of the the background of the case, take an educated guess that the trunk of the car smelled of decomposition so it's likely Caylee's little body was in the easiest thing at hand, a garbage bag. And also knowing this mother did nothing to cover her tracks and was bone idle, guessed she drove down the road and chucked the bag close to the side of the road?

How did the psychic know Caylee was dead? Well as FCA said - she was still there..
I don't think there is anything mystical or magical about DC's search except how he was being led around by his nose by someone who'd figured out what size his ego was.
What I don't get is why the LE never searched this site...

BBM :floorlaugh:
Sorry, your politeness just hit a funny bone there for a sec!!!!

Honestly if you were a "psychic" and wanted to shoulder your way into a case - or this case - how hard would it be? Mothers who kill their children have a high percentage of disposing of them close to home. And it was well publicized that the Anthony home had been thoroughly searched.

So how hard was it for this "psychic" to look at a map and find the closest area of brushland by doing a google closeup? And do a quick read of the the background of the case, take an educated guess that the trunk of the car smelled of decomposition so it's likely Caylee's little body was in the easiest thing at hand, a garbage bag. And also knowing this mother did nothing to cover her tracks and was bone idle, guessed she drove down the road and chucked the bag close to the side of the road?

How did the psychic know Caylee was dead? Well as FCA said - she was still there..
I don't think there is anything mystical or magical about DC's search except how he was being led around by his nose by someone who'd figured out what size his ego was.
What I don't get is why the LE never searched this site...

That's right! Anybody paying any attention to this from the beginning with even 1 eye closed could put 2 + 2 together and 'X marks the spot' so to speak and I think that's also why RK was out there looking around-it wasn't brain surgery. There was so much confusion going on at the time, then came TES and they tried, they really tried, so did ol' LP, but they were also led by their nose by someone causing a lot of the confusion, right down to that Disney dress and those beads and/or cross LP found at J. Blanchard. I only wish that TES or LE had the thought to get a water reclaimation co.(?) out to drain that area on Suburban as best they could-They did in the Haleigh Cummings case-if someone only thought to do that, if only that cop listened more to RK instead of dismissing him. Sometimes I also wonder about that fired cop, as he was sort of close to FCA at 1 time and was a friend of JG. Some things are still very much questionable, imo.

I think DC knows by now he was taken for a sucker, but why he would ever listen to JB; if he found the body to call him 1st. What kind of BS is that? Fishy stuff.

That's right! Anybody paying any attention to this from the beginning with even 1 eye closed could put 2 + 2 together and 'X marks the spot' so to speak and I think that's also why RK was out there looking around-it wasn't brain surgery. There was so much confusion going on at the time, then came TES and they tried, they really tried, so did ol' LP, but they were also led by their nose by someone causing a lot of the confusion, right down to that Disney dress and those beads and/or cross LP found at J. Blanchard. I only wish that TES or LE had the thought to get a water reclaimation co.(?) out to drain that area on Suburban as best they could-They did in the Haleigh Cummings case-if someone only thought to do that, if only that cop listened more to RK instead of dismissing him. Sometimes I also wonder about that fired cop, as he was sort of close to FCA at 1 time and was a friend of JG. Some things are still very much questionable, imo.

I think DC knows by now he was taken for a sucker, but why he would ever listen to JB; if he found the body to call him 1st. What kind of BS is that? Fishy stuff.

I'd never be one to defend JB - :what: - but didn't DC make this statement as a kind of retribution to Baez after he found out Baez probably wasn't going to pay him a dime - let alone the 90K he thought he was owed. As much as I would like to believe that intrique was going on - the logical side of me says - it never happened. I think JB is devious and cunning in a street smart kind of way, but I don't think he is dumb enough to make a statement like that to DC. We read DC's depo - and he is one strange guy....

I watched that clip with JB and FCA at the jail just after Caylee's body was found. I felt his distress was genuine because for the first time he knew FCA actually killed Caylee and disposed of her in an absolutely brutal manner. All IMO of course.

[/B]

I'd never be one to defend JB - :what: - but didn't DC make this statement as a kind of retribution to Baez after he found out Baez probably wasn't going to pay him a dime - let alone the 90K he thought he was owed. As much as I would like to believe that intrique was going on - the logical side of me says - it never happened. I think JB is devious and cunning in a street smart kind of way, but I don't think he is dumb enough to make a statement like that to DC. We read DC's depo - and he is one strange guy....

I watched that clip with JB and FCA at the jail just after Caylee's body was found. I felt his distress was genuine because for the first time he knew FCA actually killed Caylee and disposed of her in an absolutely brutal manner. All IMO of course.

Yes, I understand that, but wasn't DC working for the A's at that time and broke the tie with JB? It doesn't matter. It is just way too bad that a more qualified PI couldn't be brought in. As we all know, most of the players used by FCA and Co. were less than professional-with the exception of TES and maybe a little on LP part. I know he also tried, maybe for ulterior motives, but although he colorized everything he was a part of, I still think down deep, if he peels away his granduer, he too knew things, just too bad he did the over the top explainations all over the media.

Yes, JB was disressed-he also knew he had been had, but he couldn't turn back-well, he could have, but he saw $$$ for the future, or so he thought-and it backfired.

[/B]

Yes, I understand that, but wasn't DC working for the A's at that time and broke the tie with JB? It doesn't matter. It is just way too bad that a more qualified PI couldn't be brought in. As we all know, most of the players used by FCA and Co. were less than professional-with the exception of TES and maybe a little on LP part. I know he also tried, maybe for ulterior motives, but although he colorized everything he was a part of, I still think down deep, if he peels away his granduer, he too knew things, just too bad he did the over the top explainations all over the media.

Yes, JB was disressed-he also knew he had been had, but he couldn't turn back-well, he could have, but he saw $$$ and a way to be a somebody for the future, or so he thought-and it backfired.

Yes, JB was disressed-he also knew he had been had, but he couldn't turn back-well, he could have, but he saw $$$ for the future, or so he thought-and it backfired.

Yes he had broken the ties with JB - it's called not getting paid and not looking good for ever getting paid...:floorlaugh:

And yes, I agree. Although I'm not sure this "turning moment" - the decision to forge ahead has turned out to be quite the career definer he thought it was going to be.
And the crazy part of this whole thing is that if he did a darned good professional defense of her and she was found guilty, he would be a somebody. He'd be making all those rounds in the media and sitting on a legal panel somewhere.

This has been the biggest "mystery" to me that I want answered. While I know it is too late, and we will never know....don't you all remember the deposition with LDB (I think it was) and DC...where that whole hot potatoe issue of work privilege came up...and they went off record....and everything was very touchy? I think the prosecution knew something about DC/CA involvement in knowing where to look for precious Caylee by way of FCA but they couldn't get it in....legally.

I JUST KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THERE. Feel it in my bones. GL, the psychic tweets...she was at a conference recently where the FCA case was part of her presentation. It is her claim to fame. If she did, in fact, guess the location of Caylee...she should be rich by now.

IMO, your point about the dates is astute. I also recall that the dates were curious. I think LA said that before or during October, 2008, he discussed Dom. C.'s November 2008 search with CA. This in turn drove LA to get back to work.

LA was then asked, IIRC, how he could have discussed DC's woodland exploration with CA before this had taken place in November, 2008. Maybe LA and CA were discussing a search by DC that was still in the planning stages by CA.

:waitasec::waitasec:

I always thought it was discussing and planning - Lee was furious because CA wouldn't admit Caylee might be dead because she kept talking to him and the media about more sightings and because she hadn't told him she was thinking about it - i.e. he was always excluded.

This has been the biggest "mystery" to me that I want answered. While I know it is too late, and we will never know....don't you all remember the deposition with LDB (I think it was) and DC...where that whole hot potatoe issue of work privilege came up...and they went off record....and everything was very touchy? I think the prosecution knew something about DC/CA involvement in knowing where to look for precious Caylee by way of FCA but they couldn't get it in....legally.

I JUST KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THERE. Feel it in my bones. GL, the psychic tweets...she was at a conference recently where the FCA case was part of her presentation. It is her claim to fame. If she did, in fact, guess the location of Caylee...she should be rich by now.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: So you read the depo with DC and the psychics - the emails, right? I think the only secret is that no one suspected what a complete woo-woo DC was playing at little boy PI and there was no work product because there was no work! It was all so completely off the wall - how could Linda have used any of it at all??

Edited to add - I was one of the ones screaming for DC's depo - thought for sure it contained deep dark secrets - and then to read that mega pile of absoute carp - it deserves caps - CARP - well, there are no words to describe my disappointment- there still aren't...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back