2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

I remember Lee being very upset when he found out his mom sent Dominic there to look for a deceased Caylee. He said he was upset because they were suppose to be looking for a live caylee.

Very interesting. I don't remember this. How do we know he was upset? Is there video or anything?

Bombshell....discuss.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

page 9.

Wonder how she knew to send him there eh???????????????? :furious:

Another case of ICA and the whole family taking a teaspoon of truth and adding a few dashes of carp so they can keep track of their lies.

Annie takes Xanax and she lived at Sawgrass Apts. = Zannie

You could drive a mack truck through that recipe.

Take care, Robin

It was always rumored that JB told DC if he found the body NOT to call the cops. Well, who knows? It wouldn't surprise me & it wouldn't surprise me if DC didn't have Hoover tape this to cover his own azz after JB told him that. He may not sound very smart but something tells me he's smart enough to worry about #1.

DC was serious about JB telling him not to notify LE if he found a body. He filed a complaint with the bar association. I tend to believe there is truth in that allegation by DC! He DID try to expose JB, but there was not enough evidence to prove, IIRC.

I believe this is why Jose stepped back and had Ann Fenell finsh asking Dom questions... Jose knows he opened a can of worms and it will show he is a part of a sceme.

I agree with you on this. I do wonder though if it somehow may come out if they decide to put CA back on the stand & question her. It clearly states in the police report that CA states she had that site "search a month ago" ... I cannot see the state letting that go, especially since they have just established today, or at least in my opinion, it wasn't the "exact" site. Why else would they be looking there if iCA didn't tell them

DC was serious about JB telling him not to notify LE if he found a body. He filed a complaint with the bar association. I tend to believe there is truth in that allegation by DC! He DID try to expose JB, but there was not enough evidence to prove, IIRC.

Right, so would someone who was so offended by an attorney asking him not to go to the police if he found Caylee's body actually join a conspiracy to hide the body for the child's murdering mother whom he'd never even met and risk going to prison for years without even getting paid for it? It makes no sense - not when he could announce that he'd found Caylee, become a hero, collect the fame and reward, and have so many new cases that he'd have to turn them down.

Nancy Grace was asking all the lawyers on her show this question tonight. Very few solid answers from anybody. Last time around on this subject here at websleuths we were being bombarded with Leonard Padilla and his daisy-chain theory every night.

Today's trial testimony certainly brought the question of how Dominic Casey knew where to look smack into the spotlight!

Since I don't believe in psychics, my answer is that someone told him exactly where to look and what to look for. It is just a matter of who.

The info had to come inititally from Casey herself. Then where did it go? Did Lee make some good guesses, based on Casey's "clues" - like "she's close"? Did Lee or George or Cindy know that the family had thrown trash or grass clippings over the hill in that very spot many times in the past?

Opinions?

ITA about it not coming from a psychic. Occurred to me today during testimony that someone knew in advance of the Dec 11 discovery by Kronk to look for black plastic garbage bags and pavers in that particular location. I don't think that was happenstance or good guessing on anyone's part. It is information that had to have been specifically conveyed, IMO.

ITA about it not coming from a psychic. Occurred to me today during testimony that someone knew in advance of the Dec 11 discovery by Kronk to look for black plastic garbage bags and pavers in that particular location. I don't think that was happenstance or good guessing on anyone's part. It is information that had to have been specifically conveyed, IMO.

And when ICA hinted to LA, "She's close, go to our familiar places"... Nothing was said or hinted at regarding pavers or black plastic bags.

Could JB have been running secret notes between ICA and CA??? Hmmmmmmmmm

I remember Lee being very upset when he found out his mom sent Dominic there to look for a deceased Caylee. He said he was upset because they were suppose to be looking for a live caylee.

I wouldn't put much stock in that. LA gets upset about alot of things. Including but not limited to not being invited into the inner circle of all things pregnant.

I wish I could be nicer where it concerns him. But I can't. He is just as bad as the rest of them. GA too. They all lied every chance they got to protect ICA. That poor baby's Memorial was all about ICA. They couldn't even give Caylee the dignity in death that she deserves. This was an accidental drowning? Yeah? So how come her Memorial became a place to wax poetic for ICA instead of a MEMORIAL service for a baby that died too soon?

I can't get the parallel out of my mind of watching the slow speed chase when OJ thought he was caught and wouldn't get away with it, and the memorial service for Caylee, when her family turned it into a plea for sympathy because they knew she was guilty and thought it was possible that she would get away with it if they lied, tried and cried hard enough. Faker's.

It makes me so sad to know that Caylee was so disposable to these people. I don't doubt they loved her in whatever way they could, I just think that they love the idea of not having a daughter on death row more.

Take care, Robin

And when ICA hinted to LA, "She's close, go to our familiar places"... Nothing was said or hinted at regarding pavers or black plastic bags.

Could JB have been running secret notes between ICA and CA??? Hmmmmmmmmm
Didn't CA say to ICA in one of the jail letters -- something about jose giving her her notes?

Ok this whole thing is so crazy and confusing LOL. Ok question. So does everyone think the reason ICA wanted Caylee to be found by everyone BUT the LE, was so then the family, the PIs, etc. could make it go away?

If that did happen, she as well as the others would just continue to live our their lives sticking by the kidnapping story?

Ok this whole thing is so crazy and confusing LOL. Ok question. So does everyone think the reason ICA wanted Caylee to be found by everyone BUT the LE, was so then the family, the PIs, etc. could make it go away?

If that did happen, she as well as the others would just continue to live our their lives sticking by the kidnapping story?

It's the only logical reason, because as we all know, iCA had a complete freak attack when Caylee's body was recovered.

IMHO - cause they were all paranoid that their phones were tapped at the time. So possibly she or someone who handled the bear put a note in telling where the body.
... and perhaps in an attempt to create several degrees of separation?

Is that supposedly the day he had the "tip" about the white car...or rather thats the excuse he told someone for being there? Sounds like he was just trying to find out stuff...sent over to spy, maybe?

I think that was the excuse later on. At the time, he never asked to speak to LE, or said he had a private matter to discuss. Just came to spy.

moo

I doubt ICA told them where to look because if she did then that is admitting guilt IMO. I think maybe CA really did not believe the kidnap story and was searching places she knew about is why she sent someone there, MOO.

I've been able to watch a little of DC's testimony (trying to get caught up & I'm skipping around a lot). I was surprised by him, because he seemed totally credible to me. I think he's telling the truth about the psychic suggesting he go there. So, I don't think there was anything sneaky going on, like ICA telling someone where the body was or some type of "daisy chain". Also, it is obvious to me that DC was searching in the wrong spot, so I don't see how the DT can say that the video proves there was no body there. JMO.

No. I don't think it had anything to do with DC giving these psychics any kind of money.

I think DC used these psychics egos and their inability to hold down one theory of what happened to Caylee and where Caylee was. Caylee was alive and deceased, according to these people, too many times for me to count. Amy was resonsible. Tony L. was responsible. Ricardo Morales was responsible. Torress was responsible. Caylee was in Texas, N. Carolina, Georgia, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Columbia, Venuzuela, and too many cities in Florida to count.

DC did sent them a map of the Suburban Drive location... it was nearly 12 hours after he had already searched there the first time on November 15th, 2008. There was minimal conversation between DC and Luke about this location... only Luke asking about moving vans and pointing out a completely different address on Brackenridge (name??) that also runs into Suburban Drive and then Luke goes off into a different direction... a barn.

Since I only focused on the November (October) emails with my last two posts, I thought I would bring over some from December... which deal with Caylee being found. But first I want to point out that after the key dates of DC being out there searching, Ginette and Luke were sending out a slew of different locations... Ginette's location was a commercial building within a 3 mile radius WEST of the Hopespring home.

On December 11th, 2008 - Ginette writes to Luke about how many sponsers they are going to get and to tell DC that she is sorry for the tragedy and outcome but that when the remains are ID'ed, and it is Caylee... which she THINKS is Caylee. She thanks him for backing her up and confirming her accuracy... were the stones there?

Okay, first of all... When did the news about DC searching out in those woods become known? How did Ginette know that DC was backing her up just hours after Caylee's remains were found? Secondly, stones? Are stones even considered pavers? Aren't pavers concrete slabs, basically? Third, she THINKS it is Caylee? Hello!!! You were the one who found her, correct? You would KNOW it was her.

On December 11th, 2008 - Luke writes an email back to Ginette stating that she was in that "area" but not in the spot where Caylee was found. That the spot where Caylee was found was behind a house and across the street from the school.

Sounds to me, that if Ginette sent anyone anywhere, it was in the Kiomarie location across the street. Although none of these emails indicate that DC was sent out there at all. All indicators... until November 20th, 2008... Ginette was saying Caylee was alive.

On December 15th, 2008 - Dominic writes an email to Luke - "I looked in this exact spot and didn't find anything." (except the baby blanket?). No mention of being sent out there... just that HE had looked in this exact spot and HE didn't find anything.

On January 1st, 2009 Luke sent this email to Dominic - (SNIPPED)

Dominic, just spoke with Ginette. She agrees that you have our support to reveal that Ginette gave you the information on location where remains were found. In any statments to the press or LE, please refer to Ginette as a Dowsing expert rather than a psychic as that would undoubtedly cause more speculation and rumors.

Dominic replies:

Today I put a spin on the location with a brief interview and told them the purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a "hang out" of Casey and hers - I will however when asked by LE inform them of a Dowsing expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handled Hoover and Baez, Leonard Padilla is in the mix also.

Luke replies:

Dominic - at this point the vultures are gathering and it's going to come down hard. If Lee has/had a storage - it needs to be checked out. That body stayed somewhere before she was put out in those woods - gotta find out where. You really need to be considering how you being on Suburban Drive on the 15th, Nov. and how Hoovers comments to Padilla will be taken by LE. If you can prove that the remains were put there after the 15th, the first step is to find the placve the remains were stored first. Ginette and I are trying to place a time of death - the non-forensic method.

**** The key thing in these exchanges is the fact that it appears that DC is asking permission to say that Ginette sent him out to that location. In this last email that I posted, it makes it much more obvious that they are claiming that Caylee's remains were placed there after Nov. 15th... so how in the WORLD did Ginette lead them to the place Caylee's remains were... IF SHE WAS NOT THERE on November 15th, 2008??*****

Still on January 1st - Dominic Casey replies and askes "How could I be implicated?" Feeling guilty much??

But the REAL doozy comes from Dominic Casey's email to Luke on January 16th, 2008...

Dominic writes...

"It is true that I did not find Caylee Marie from Ginette's information however, Caylee Marie was found 150' +/-"

So DC admits that Ginette's information... whatever it was?? did not lead him to where Caylee was!!!

CASE CLOSED!!

ETA: DC used them as his scapegoat.

Bold mine...

WHY wasn't this brought up in court when DC was questioned??? Considering DC searched around the Brackenwood house, THAT could have been where Caylee was put until ICA had time to put her in the woods. This REALLY bothers me that DC wasn't questioned about this!

I like your theory. A profile of a "mom killer" tells us that the body is usually very close to home, so I don't understand why it wasn't pursued more in the first place. The pics I looked at, it looked like the first place where the trees were cleared enough to back a car in, especially if she had done it before. Maybe she and Lee went there before on a dump mission and he leaked it, or his girlfriend.

RBBM-- Although LE and TES, and WS, etc., know that murderous mothers frequently dispose of their murdered children close to home, Orlando is filled with vastly superior, easily-accessible, disposal opportunities like alligator filled swamps and canals everywhere--and of course the nearby Atlantic Ocean--all of which would guarantee no incriminating remains were ever found. For that reason, I wonder if LE et al were less inclined to follow the "close to home" theory in ICA's case.

Speaking for myself, I was convinced that ICA had simply pulled her car over on one of the innumerable roads with little bridges that cross over swamps, and that she'd tossed Caylee's bagged body down to feed the alligators.

I could NOT believe she'd dumped Caylee practically in her own back yard instead.

PS: Howdy, Texan. I'm one too (Dallas by way of Houston).

I could swear there were news videos of CA saying her "people" had already searched that area in November? and there was nothing there.

I also think I saw a video clip of her telling someone (LE?) that one of Caylee's WTP blankets and something else was missing.

Am I dreaming?

If there are already links to those in this topic, I apologize. I read a couple hundred posts and decided to save time and ask.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back